Badminton Training In Singapore.

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by disownedgary, Dec 23, 2011.

1. disownedgary

disownedgary Regular Member

Badminton coach
    Hi, i have badminton group training at various part of singapore both weekends and weekdays. Student age range between 4 years old to adult ( No age limit ) . If you are looking for a good coach with guarantee result, do consider joining. Feel free to drop by to look at our training as well as how well our student played. Reasonable price. Most of my student are playing competitively and representing for their school team. Do try out if you really want to improve. Regardless you are good or just starting to learn, as long you are willing to learn we will be happy to have you :)

I do provide One to one provide class for kids as well as adult. Do contact me at 84442254 or email to disownedgary@hotmail.com. Thank you.

2. disownedgary

Badminton coach
    Hi, i have badminton group training at various part of singapore both weekends and weekdays. Student age range between 4 years old to adult ( No age limit ) . If you are looking for a good coach with guarantee result, do consider joining. Feel free to drop by to look at our training as well as how well our student played. Reasonable price. Most of my student are playing competitively and representing for their school team. Do try out if you really want to improve. Regardless you are good or just starting to learn, as long you are willing to learn we will be happy to have you :)

I do provide One to one provide class for kids as well as adult. Do contact me at 84442254 or email todisownedgary@hotmail.com. Thank you.

3. disownedgary

Badminton coach

I do provide One to one provide class for kids as well as adult. Do contact me at 84442254 or email todisownedgary@hotmail.com. Thank you.

4. disownedgary

Badminton coach