User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Indonesia MD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am quite impressed when watching Christopher/Andrei in India GPG 2011, their attacking are good. But what happen to them??

I am waiting Rikcy/Ulin to be a top pair.. talented pair. I think they have the best potential to become top MD among current pelatnas second team. They are my fave pair after Angga/Rian.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, none of INA MD pair reached QF at MAS GPG 2012. All INA 2nd layer MD are in, but 7 spots of QF are secured by MAS MD.
    And.. yes, Rendy/Afiat must be splitted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have any info why Hendra AG partnering with yonathan suryatama i/o with Alvent at Indonesia and Singapore SS?
    And also there is no Alvent name participating at MD at both tournaments?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    Does anyone have any info why Hendra AG partnering with yonathan suryatama i/o with Alvent at Indonesia and Singapore SS?
    And also there is no Alvent name participating at MD at both tournaments?
    hauge said that alvent will retire soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From 4th Candra Wijaya MD Championship, we got the following winner

BD U15
    Chirag Shety/Vaibhav Bisne (IND)

BD U17
    Danang/Ivan Gunardi (Indocafe Medan/Shamrock Candra Wijaya)

BD U19
    Kevin Sanjaya Sukamulyo/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho(PB Djarum Kudus),
    one of badMania's favourite MD pair, won 3 consecutive title, in Sirnas Jakarta and Bandung.

MD
    Hendra Aprida Gunawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki (
    newly-paired)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comment from badMania in INA SSP 2012 thread should be posted in this thread instead
    We do have more than enough male talents in double department (MD or XD). Hopefully Pelatnas and clubs can develop them also in term of mentality, i.e. :
    1. winning culture, always strive to win, whoever the opponents. Be it from CHN.
    2. never-say-die attitude.
    3. ability to maintain consistent level of game throughout: 1 game -> 1 tournament -> 1 year -> whole career.
    4. not easily satisfied by just winning impressive 1 game at R1 and then back to junior mentality.
    5. ability to maintain focus when leading, i.e. if the opponents took 2 points in a row, able to decide strategy switching to break.

We saw many examples that INA players were able to match their considered-stronger opponents on first half, but suddenly losing 5 consecutive points and finally late to chase. Even Taufik in MS did that very often!.
    Hopefully Pelatnas and clubs can find breakthru solution for this area.

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    I am pleased by the performances of the back-up and junior MD/BD pairs from either Pelatnas or PB Djarum. Despite being touted as the pair with the weakest power, Markus Fernaldi Gideon/Agripinna Prima Rahmanto Putra, managed to steal one set from the second-set Jung/Lee and they also beat Shen/Hong yesterday!

Surprisingly, Rian Sukmawan/Rendra Wijaya also sneak into the QF as they upset KOR's 2nd pair Ko/Yoo in straight-sets! FYI, Rian Sukmawan was partnered with Eng Hian and Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki before and they had won some GP titles. Rendra Wijaya is Candra Wijaya's younger brother and was also partnered with Fran Kurniawan 3 years ago and they were also able to break into the top 30-40 if I can recall correctly. Since both players retired from the National Team, they have been representing PB Djarum in the domestic circuits (Sirnas) and won the White Nights International 2011 + participated in regional tourneys last year.

We do have a bunch of talents in MD/BD apart from Markus/Agripinna:
    1. Muhd Ulinnuha/Ricky Karanda Suwardi - who beat Mads Conrad Petersen/Jonas Rasmussen. Winner of Vietnam IC 2011.

2. Andrei Adistia/Christopher Rusdianto - who beat Liu Xiaolong/Qiu Zihan, winner of Bahrain IC 2011 and runner-up of India GPG 2011.

3. Berry Angriawan/Rahmat Adianto (probably the weakest among the 4 back-up Pelatnas pairs).

4. Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh - Bronze-medallist at the AJC & WJC 2011. They have made a decent progress, despite being a junior pair that was just recruited to Pelatnas early this year!

5. Ade Yusuf Santosa/Wahyu Nayaka A.P. - also a junior pair that got recruited early this year!

6. Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama - arguably INA's best hope for the AJC & WJC 2012 from PB Djarum. They forced Guo/Chai to 2 tight-sets yesterday!

7. Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma - one of INA's hope for the AJC & WJC 2012 this year, from PB Jaya Raya.

8. Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho - my new favorite junior pair! If ppl here started to take notice of Agripinna for his trickery, I believe Kevin is also another excellent talent in the making,despite being only 16 this year and this pair already won 3 consecutive titles in BD U-19 in the past 1 month or so! They lost to Ronald/Selvanus in the qualifying round simply due to their lack of experience in the senior-level tourneys.

Besides, we have Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto, the AJC 2009 winner, who's still looking for the suitable partner.

I believe INA is not short of talents in MD for the next 5-10 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

angga/ryan defeat to jpn pair, is pretty disappointing (based on the score)

I hope they will bounce back in the next tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well after a good result from junior pair, some pairs raised in the WR table this week, but not for the senior pairs.
    The following list display the current ranking of MD from Indonesian pairs
    http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/ranking/category.aspx?id=3460&category=474&ogid=6516CB55-F117-49F3-95E3-10CF05DEDFF5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever the result in the next Olympics, PBSI need the refresh the MD pairing in pelatnas.
    Bona/Ahsan should be splitted. I think they are too stagnant, never won any SS title after become the 1st pair in pelatnas.
    Another pair that should be splitted is Rendy Sugiarto/Alfiat Yuris Wirawan. Enough for them as a pair, from 2009-2012 (3 years) they didn't show any good result. Rahmad Adianto/Berry Anggriawan also need to be splitted too.

As for Angga Pratama/Ryan Agung Saputra, they should win any GPG or SS title this year after 3-years pairing. Give the chance until the end of this year, if they didn't win any GPG or SS title, then we should have them splitted.
    As for other back-up pairs, just give them 1 or 2 more years. We should see for one more year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope PBSI will the back-up pair in the following tourneys for the next 2 or 3 months..
    • Indonesia Int'l Challenge
    • Singapore Int'l Series
    • Vietnam Open GP
    • Indonesia Open GPG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well good to see Kido/Hendra to win another SS title this week in Singapore, after def. Koo/Yoo[4] 22-20, 11-21, 21-6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The newly-recruited pair Felix Kinalsal/Hardianto begin their partnership in Sirnas Jawa Tengah 2012. Let's see their progress here.
    PBSI also send Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh and Ade Yusuf Santosa/Wahyu Nayaka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosid View Post
    Whatever the result in the next Olympics, PBSI need the refresh the MD pairing in pelatnas.
    Bona/Ahsan should be splitted.
    Finally!!!
    http://pb-pbsi.org/app/information/n...ail.aspx?/1207

So, how is the new pairing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hendra setiawan/mohd. ahsan should be a good pair
    while bona ,, I still dont know who is the perfect partner for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but Hendra S has left the pelatnas and he can't let MK left alone or MK can play with his brother (Bona).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stay tune guys...official confirmation of who Hendra and Ahsan's status will be released after the upcoming Munas next week..

it will also be interesting to see what BAM will do with Koo and Tan's partnership

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New pairings:
    Hendra Setiawan/Mohd Ahsan - they are paired together to be one of the top 4 pairs. So, this pair needs to rise up to the top 10 quickly, hopefully by 10 tourneys. The Denmark SSP and French SS will be their first two tourneys, followed by probably China SSP and Hong Kong SS.

Bona Septano/Afiat Yuris Wirawan - this new pair can probably rise to the top 30 by next year. But higher than that...it's gonna be difficult.

Yohanes Rendy Sugiarto/Hardianto - see above. Depends on how the younger Hardianto can complement Rendy.

Keep:
    Angga Pratama/Rian Agung Saputro
    (WR23) - recent results are not exactly that encouraging for this pair. They need to win the upcoming Chinese-Taipei GPG (being the top-seed) and probably a SS title in order to break into the top 10 by next year.

Mohd Ulinnuha/Ricky Karanda Suwardi
    (WR31) - two IC titles this year and some decent performance in GP/GPG even SSP level tourneys this year mean that this pair will be promoted to the first team and high hope is placed upon them to reach the top 20 hopefully by end of this year, followed by top 10.

Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh (WR94 in 5 tourneys) - this young pair deserves to be given time and the target is to rise to to the top 60-70 by end of this year.

Ade Yusuf Santosa/Wahyu Nayaka A.P. (WR113 in 4 tourneys) - see above.

Keep or split?
    Markus Fernaldi Gideon/Agripinna Prima Rahmanto Putra (WR34) - this pair lacks power and they lost to Andhika Anhar/Berry Angriawan in the PON Team Event. If they cannot break into the top 20 by end of the year, probably it's better for them to be split.

Christopher Rusdianto/Andrei Adistia (WR38) - see above. Perhaps they need to be reshuffled? Agri to partner Christopher or another good smasher?

Felix Kinalsal - poor Felix...just recruited into Pelatnas and already going to lose his partner (Hardianto). It still remains unclear who will partner Felix. Maybe Berry Angriawan?

To be recruited?
    Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama - as the reigning AJC champion, I think they will be recruited to PBSI by end of the year.

Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma - they are INA's no 2 U-19 pair this year.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast