User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 200

Thread: Indonesia MD

  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The new pairing from MD, Hardianto/Rahmat Adianto lift a sirnas title this week, beating the no. 1 and no. 2 seed. They should be good.

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^
    do you have TS link ?

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah. They are too many, I have to agree. Too many can sometime lead them to have too much fun .
    Note that almost all of them have tasted losing to the agile and energetic young THA pair.

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Posts
    627
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    Yeah. They are too many, I have to agree. Too many can sometime lead them to have too much fun .
    Note that almost all of them have tasted losing to the agile and energetic young THA pair.

    How about Marcus Fernaldi Gideon/Agripinna Primarahmanto Putera? They were fast and furious; it was a pleasure watching them vs. JJS/LYD. These young pairs need more stamina and mental strength to match the Koreans MD pairs.

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bandung,Flower City
    Posts
    1,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I think Wahyu/Nayaka are quite promising..
    How old are they?

  7. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    bandung
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wahyu 1992ade 1993

  8. #93
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bandung,Flower City
    Posts
    1,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvIndonesia View Post



    I think Wahyu/Nayaka are quite promising..
    How old are they?
    only ade yusuf... he was finalist kejurnas last year....
    wahyu nayaka is good, but only so so... better pair ade yusuf with other player

  10. #95
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    ^
    do you have TS link ?
    edit.... wrong post

  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think, from all current MDs in Pelatnas, none of them are world beater like Kido/Hendra. PBSI may need to reshuffle and keep only player with significant potential.

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    I think, from all current MDs in Pelatnas, none of them are world beater like Kido/Hendra. PBSI may need to reshuffle and keep only player with significant potential.
    agree...
    some that i think have significant potential : ricky karanda, rendy sugiarto, ulinnuha, angga, ryan, ade yusuf, andrei adistia, selvanus geh, agrippina... enough... make 4 pair of them... add to hendra, ahsan...
    then, we should concentrate on them... angga/ryan should be split.... their chemistry is not good..

    all of them still 19-22. great talent : yes. but rexy should find the best pair for them...

  13. #98
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,016
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not satisfied with all of the MD pair.. most of them shd be split i think

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rusian MD Sozonov/Ivanov had defeated Alvent/Kido. They had defeated several other INA MDs.
    INA future MD Hafiz/Eka Rhoma was defeated easily by Alvent/Kido.
    Not a good sign for INA MD which supposedly one of INA strength.

  15. #100
    Regular Member Bhinneka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    big island
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    not satisfied with all of the MD pair.. most of them shd be split i think
    well,, after ahsan/hendra triumphant in malaysia, MD Department must be searching for the 2nd, 3rd lethal pair, just like ahsan/hendra ,, all MD talents are in pelatnas right now.

    I believe, rexy and koh herry will find the best formula

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhinneka View Post
    well,, after ahsan/hendra triumphant in malaysia, MD Department must be searching for the 2nd, 3rd lethal pair, just like ahsan/hendra ,, all MD talents are in pelatnas right now.

    I believe, rexy and koh herry will find the best formula
    Yes, we miss the days of when Sigit/Chandra/Tony/Halim ruled MD. During Rexy/Ricky there were still Denny Kantono/Antonius.

    During those days, even when INA did not win Thomas Cup, the MD were almost certain to contribute 2 points, or at least 1.

  17. #102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,996
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Yes, we miss the days of when Sigit/Chandra/Tony/Halim ruled MD. During Rexy/Ricky there were still Denny Kantono/Antonius.

    During those days, even when INA did not win Thomas Cup, the MD were almost certain to contribute 2 points, or at least 1.
    During those days, if INA to meet CHN in TC, 2 points from MD is almost sure points while for all 3 MS can be 50-50. If INA to meet KOR, all MS were sure points, while MD can be 50-50.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Indonesia MS
    By Yong_Hui in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 24
    : 10-09-2013, 12:05 PM
  2. FS: FS : AT 700 old IP (Indonesia only)
    By ojayz in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 12
    : 01-15-2011, 11:16 AM
  3. Greetings from indonesia!
    By DaigoDJM in forum Introduction
    Replies: 4
    : 06-28-2010, 03:10 AM
  4. My greetings from Indonesia
    By azvendo in forum Introduction
    Replies: 4
    : 02-21-2010, 04:10 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •