User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Indonesia WD !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    Winner TGPG, QF IOSSP and SF SSSP i think Greys/Nitya show sme improvement and really good consistency. Not many INA players can play in 3 tournaments in a row with good consistency because lack of physical strength.
    too bad, they lost in the crucial point yesterday. Their defence is quite solid already, give them some more tourney to find their chemistry back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was at the singapore open and i am impressed with greysia polii .......she played great..........i wonder why she don't play XD.......i think she got the strength to be a good XD player for Indonesia..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heizenberg2013 View Post
    i was at the singapore open and i am impressed with greysia polii .......she played great..........i wonder why she don't play XD.......i think she got the strength to be a good XD player for Indonesia..........
    yeah she was great player in XD.
    in junior, the result when she playing in XD (With M.Rijal) better than WD (Heni Budiman) in AJC or WJC I can't really remember.
    then, she had good result too when partner with Flandy or Tontowi.
    but, Greysia got injury when playing in 2 departement
    I think that reason, why PBSI focusing greysia in WD
    besides, we have less potential player in WD departement in that moment

I hope we will have superb pair to relied on Uber Cup.
    Two guarantee poin!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    yeah, i rate her as INA best talent for WD followed by Glo and Annisa
    I can' t wait to find out how Reony Mainaky will mix up, analyze, and match the players pair combo. I hope it is not too late for Uber Cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am happy with the result Suci/Tiara so far. They are better back up for Nitya/Greysia. Meanwhile Greysia/Nitya also showing a good progression

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winzerer View Post
    I am happy with the result Suci/Tiara so far. They are better back up for Nitya/Greysia. Meanwhile Greysia/Nitya also showing a good progression
    Hopefully they can make it a rubber in MAS Premier SS against last month's Korean SS winner Bao YiXin/Tang JinHua today

-Indra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reony Mainaky will train INA WD starts from April 2014..
    Can't wait Reony make INA WD more powerful and stronger to challenge CHN, KOR, JPN :d

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a close one.. again and again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suci/Tiara is a better pair than Nitya/Polli based on the scores in matches versus CHN WD pairs. Nitya/Polli often lost by wide margin in the 1st set in many matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indrg View Post
    Suci/Tiara is a better pair than Nitya/Polli based on the scores in matches versus CHN WD pairs. Nitya/Polli often lost by wide margin in the 1st set in many matches.
    That's still debatable. The way I look at it, a win is still better than losing. Nitya/Polii beat Korean pair in Malaysia even though they lost 21-5 and just only manages to beat them in the other 2 games. Total points Korean won more but it is still a win.

Last week in Korea SS, Nitya/Polii beat Ma/Tang YT and score only total of 47 points in 3 games. Suci/Tiara manages to get 51 points in 3 games against Ma/Tang YT but they lost.

Suci/Tiara has good potential but they need to focus on strategy to win. Greysia/Nitya played with strategy even though they probably have less power.

We still have not seen Suci/Tiara vs Greys/Nitya at the moment and that is another factor to consider who is better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    That's still debatable. The way I look at it, a win is still better than losing. Nitya/Polii beat Korean pair in Malaysia even though they lost 21-5 and just only manages to beat them in the other 2 games. Total points Korean won more but it is still a win.

Last week in Korea SS, Nitya/Polii beat Ma/Tang YT and score only total of 47 points in 3 games. Suci/Tiara manages to get 51 points in 3 games against Ma/Tang YT but they lost.

Suci/Tiara has good potential but they need to focus on strategy to win. Greysia/Nitya played with strategy even though they probably have less power.

We still have not seen Suci/Tiara vs Greys/Nitya at the moment and that is another factor to consider who is better.
    Nitya/Polli is not an aggressive tactical pair. They play like JPN WD pair just poorer in term of stamina and technique. They will likely concede 1st set to Korean & CHN aggressive pairs. I like Suci/Tiara more playing style: aggressive, more quick drive, tactical and good court coverage & shot combination and not always lifting high returning every shot. JPN WD pairs is playing purely defensive style and they are the best. Nitya/Polli will be 2nd best doing the same thing. They lost again to JPN pair today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indrg View Post
    Nitya/Polli is not an aggressive tactical pair. They play like JPN WD pair just poorer in term of stamina and technique. They will likely concede 1st set to Korean & CHN aggressive pairs. I like Suci/Tiara more playing style: aggressive, more quick drive, tactical and good court coverage & shot combination and not always lifting high returning every shot. JPN WD pairs is playing purely defensive style and they are the best. Nitya/Polli will be 2nd best doing the same thing. They lost again to JPN pair today.
    Suci/Tiara and Della/Anggia has good potential.. lets wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Defensive is part of tactic too. Lifting is also part of tactic.

I myself usually play men doubles, of course we are just social player so not good standard but I am very bad at attacking play, even compared to other players(who are of course social players too). So I play defensive but not just lifting. I tried to move the opponent a lot, play patiently and just keep them running front back or right left until they are rather tired. Playing placement, returned smash diagonally, etc.

Sometimes I will not play lifting, especially against strong smashers. Always try to bring the ball down even though my smashes can't bring points.

All these are part of tactics, understanding the opponent strengths and weaknesses. I am not expert at this so I just try different things when things don't go well.

Some Korean WD pairs are quite clever placement players. Japanese WD are more lifting types. That's why sometimes it is boring to watch Japanese WD playing especially against similar type who just rally and rally. More exciting to watch Korean.

INA WD pairs, I think they must master different strategies, although it is hard because players usually will have their own playing style but I guess in order to go far for these INA WD, they need that. Hopefully with new coaches, they can bring that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, it happened way too often. I can't even count how many times have people said that it's "unlucky", "close one", and "good improvement". Yet they're still losing, again and again.

The way I see it, all INA WD (and WS) is lacking in terms of court coverage. Their footwork, agility and stamina are in serious need to be improved. Until then, getting major titles is a long shot at best.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by foliot View Post
    In my opinion, it happened way too often. I can't even count how many times have people said that it's "unlucky", "close one", and "good improvement". Yet they're still losing, again and again.

The way I see it, all INA WD (and WS) is lacking in terms of court coverage. Their footwork, agility and stamina are in serious need to be improved. Until then, getting major titles is a long shot at best.
    80% right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At Djarum Superliga 2014 Semifinal: Suci/Tiara won from Pia/Rizky Amelia

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suci/tiara lost tightly to Misaki/Ayaka, and they beat xia huan/zqx en route to the QF round. a spot for them in the UC?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast