Where to buy Victor racquet at Taipei

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Seloon828, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Seloon828

Seloon828 New Member

Technical Manager
    hi all,

i urgently need your recommendations on where to purchase the Victor racquet in Taipei as I am going on 3rd Jan

Hoping to get a Victor MX80 (may I know roughly how much i can get over there?)

Please let me know the shop name, address and contact number

Thank you

2. evelynhu

evelynhu Regular Member

I know this reply may come too late, but hope it helps on your future visits to Taipei, Taiwan
    There's a great place in Taipei City to play badminton and it is quite convenient to get to.

Here's the Address for the badminton shop and the facility:
    Champion Sports
    7Floor, No. 1 HsinYi Road, Section 1, Taipei City, Taiwan
    Telephone: +886-2-2392-8099
    Email: championstar99@yahoo.com.tw

ZhongZheng Sports Center
    No. 1 HsinYi Road, Section 1, Taipei City, Taiwan

It is about 5minute walking distance from 2 popular MRT stations. The facility is a city owned sport center with 5 badminton courts, and a lot of other indoor sports facilities such as archery, basketball, golf, table tennis, swimming pool, etc. They charge quite reasonably for court usage, it's air conditioned. Oh, another plus, is that there's a badminton shop right on the floor where the courts are at. They sell all badminton related products and accessories. Racket prices are very reasonable as well. They sell Yonex, Victor, Flypower, MMOA, Fleet, etc. It's worth the visit Have fun when in Taipei!A