Lee Jae Bok Exhibition Match...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Matt Ross, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

Just looking on LJB Badminton Acadmey website and noticed that he has on exhibition match on there in front of some people. Of course it is only a mess around, but it does last for half an hour. Please click on this link...

http://www.liba.co.kr/bbs/bbs.htm?d...age=1&ftype=&fval=&backdepth=&seq=928&num=726

Half way down the page is a box with 'LIBA TV' written on it, clickit and it will open the match in media player. Of course, it's spoken in Korean but you can watch the match. Really need media player 7.1 or higher for it to work fairly fluently, but the page does freeze now and then.
    LJB's backhand in the match is effortless, so much power behind it, and in the 10th minute he makes a dive for a shot! Good watching.

Matt

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Matt,
    Good find. Did you get a chance to attend any of his lessons when he was (is he still?) in the UK?

I have heard that he is back in Korea now and apparent has signed on as the Korean Winex representative.

3. viver

viver Regular Member

Hey WWC, you could invite him to come over to Vancouver and play with us :eek: Since both of you are Winex reps, the talking should be much easier, isn't it? :D

4. Winex West Can

Hi Tech
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing as in getting LJB to come over to put on a few week-long camps. :D

Have to get a place first.

5. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    WWC,

On the 28th of this month i am being coached by him for a week up in Norwich, not bad huh? Should learn alot.

Matt

6. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    HELP

I just spent 50 minutes upgrading my media player to 9 series at the microsoft site and still don't get pitures only sound on the link.

Am I missing something?? Can anyone help.

7. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    Hi,

Make sure that media 9 is sutable for your windows. It's only suitable for SE, XP edition i think. If yours is windows 98 then u need 7.1. The link on the page is half way down, a button that has LIBA TV on it, click on it and windows media player should open up.

matt

8. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    Cheers

Am running XP and and have clicked on the link this morning when I seen it, I thought it was because the version I was running was too low so went and upgraded. It's still the same thing, what I was thinking was on older versions when you downloaded you had to wait for the thing to download although it would play a small portion and then you would be able to either watch in small sections or wait until the complete thing had been downloaded.

Somehow i just expected this sort of stuff would not happen anymore, I will give it another try, but all I have gotten until now was comentary for the first couple of minutes with a black screen.

Is this how it starts:confused:

9. Winex West Can

Hi Tech
    Matt, old chap, it would be great if you could update us on that week in your training journal. I think it would be very interesting for us (ordinary folks) to get an insight into the training camps by International level coaches :p

Looking forward to that week.

10. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    WWC,

I wont be able to get access to the internet during the week, but i will be keeping a diary of events and things i have learnt. I have ditched the journal, but i may share what was learnt and taught with you.

Matt