User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Hey Hugh, where do you usually play?
    Hi,

Normally challenge courts during nights Tuesday and Friday at Bingtang SSF and nights Monday and Wednesday at UBC Fremont. I also do Saturday morning at UBC.

For the last month, I had to miss out from Bingtang, but my friends are there.

Cheers
    Hugh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my Yonex SHB-200's starting to look like they've been through a war, I've started to look for new shoes and these Victor's look excellent. They're exactly what I've been looking for; low to the ground, light and fierce looking.

My main question is, where can I get them? I'm going to be visiting Beijing this summer so does anyone know any reputable shops that sell these Victor shoes (non-fake please) in Beijing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBadmint View Post
    With my Yonex SHB-200's starting to look like they've been through a war, I've started to look for new shoes and these Victor's look excellent. They're exactly what I've been looking for; low to the ground, light and fierce looking. My main question is, where can I get them? I'm going to be visiting Beijing this summer so does anyone know any reputable shops that sell these Victor shoes (non-fake please) in Beijing?
    Eric at rkeptrading@gmail.com can make it happen, since I already got mine Fast shipping and best price (even with shipping cost) with the size and colors I needed. Actually most places couldn't get it previously either. His does not come with the Olympic 2012 bags though. CheersHugh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CanadianBadmint, I ordered a pair from Eric at Squash Eric on the Badminton Central forums or his email rkeptrading@gmail.com. Just PM or email him. His prices are pretty decent.

Eric sent them on the 23rd of May, so hopefully the package arrives next week. He said he is using EMS so theoretically it should come by Monday/Tuesday, if not Wednesday or Thursday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the tip. I bought an MX80 from Eric a while ago so I know he's a great seller. I didn't know he was still selling Victor equipment though!

But the thing is, I'm not as old as you guys might think! The shoes will be more of present for me from my relatives in China.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know where one can buy or try the SH9000ACE in the south Bay Area? Thanks. (According to some quick googling, neither Racket Supply, Badminton Alley, or Bay Badminton Center carry it...)

I would buy it from Eric, but I would prefer to have a local retailer so I can try it on and make sure I have the correct size before buying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rAInMo9 View Post
    Does anyone know where one can buy or try the SH9000ACE in the south Bay Area? Thanks. (According to some quick googling, neither Racket Supply, Badminton Alley, or Bay Badminton Center carry it...)

I would buy it from Eric, but I would prefer to have a local retailer so I can try it on and make sure I have the correct size before buying.
    Yeah they don't carry it around here, you'll have to order from overseas. It's what canti did!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the sizing - I guess just try on one of this year's models at Racket Supply and go off of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sizing is just about the same as any victor shoes just more comfortable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh actually, I emailed Racket Supply and they told me that they would be carrying it in 2-3 weeks. Just FYI for anyone else living in the Bay Area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh actually, I emailed Racket Supply and they told me that they would be carrying it in 2-3 weeks. Just FYI for anyone else living in the Bay Area.
    Wow, nice. Thanks! I will definitely be checking those out What's also nice is that unlike rackets or a lot of other badminton equipment, badminton shoes are priced about the same in the US as overseas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    how do the fit compare? which one is wider/narrower?
    Kwun,

Sorry for the late response! Fit is pretty much the same, if not, a bit more snug than the Yonex counterpart, in a good way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used it out of the box in my tournament last weekend and became a Champion with it. Enough said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got mine but I won't be able to test them out until Friday!

They look awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by awekuda View Post
    AFAIK AJ puchong got this model but limited in quantity..
    I bought my pair at AJ's last month, the women wanted to sell for RM450 but then I ask the boss again and he gave me an additional 10%. What a great deal.. Only down side about the shoes are they do not disperse heat at the toe area as well as ASIC and Mizuno shoes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Just got mine recently..... Tried it for 1 game already.. It totally feels good and I would say it's worth my money for now. I can feel the quality of the shoe from this shoes.. and yeah, i feels light on court when wearing this shoe
    Here are some pics of the shoe... Sorry for lousy quality.. Shot with my galaxy phone..
    What's inside?
    Last edited by george@chongwei; 06-17-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this from their official website.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast