User Tag List

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other brand which is becoming popular is ASICS. There are plenty of lower price indoor shoes such as Hi-Tec but most good badminton players choose Yonex.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody hear about the Victor Europe and Victor (Asia) are different? Eric from Rkep told me something about that, but I don't know what and didn't find anything, when I'm searching. Does anybody knows about that, or has founded a Link? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think Victor Europe have this really good business idea of not choosing all the really popular products that sell in Asia/ the Koreans/Chinese Taipei use.

Granted it's going to whack the price up due to imports blah blah blah but is it just me or is the Voltric Z-force selling for 172.50!?? And i bet a crate load of those are gonna be sold, so why don't victor europe get their act together and sell all the quality stuff that makes Victor such a great brand!

I don't think it's a good business model to only sell a certain range of goods as everyone in Europe will get the impression that it's the best that the company can offer.

I also heard that the UK victor website has been taken over by the Victor Europe company (previously held by a private distributor) and is being refurbished as we speak. Can only wait to see what it's like!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Sarcasm intended on the initial comment*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys! I already got my dream shoes. =) Comfortable and fierce looking.

Name:  v.jpg
Views: 1672
Size:  63.5 KBName:  v1.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  63.7 KBName:  v2.jpg
Views: 1844
Size:  68.4 KBName:  v3.jpg
Views: 1996
Size:  56.8 KBName:  v4.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  55.1 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering where I can get these from, if anywhere is willing to ship internationally?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got mine from www.badmintononlineshop@weebly.com

Better known as Chris AW from singapore. They're around 100.00 though so not the cheapest

He does both sorts, but sizes are limited so check with him first. I've got the black/yellow ones but had to wait a few days until he got them in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah thanks, will give them a shout and see what he can do!

Currently using Yonex SHB-102 but not a huge fan tbh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amirx2 View Post
    Hello guys! I already got my dream shoes. =) Comfortable and fierce looking.

Name:  v.jpg
Views: 1672
Size:  63.5 KBName:  v1.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  63.7 KBName:  v2.jpg
Views: 1844
Size:  68.4 KBName:  v3.jpg
Views: 1996
Size:  56.8 KBName:  v4.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  55.1 KB
    Hi, where did you buy yours? how much did it costs you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it may be worth letting you know the difference between Victor Asia and Victor Europe.

Victor Europe buy from Victor Asia. Victor Asia bring out new Victor products frequently and tend to focus selling to their key markets e.g. Korea probably being the biggest.

Samples are sent to Victor Europe who then use a series of international players to test/evaluate the products. From the feedback, a decision is made whether to add the product to the current range. A good example of this is Spira 22. I was sent one to evaluate and felt is was an awful racquet compared to what Victor already had in the range. Others felt the same way. The result was a decision not to bring into Europe. Soon after, the racquet was withdrawn internationally.

Victor Europe also has to weigh up certain costs. As they are not the largest manufacturer, they want to ensure that the racquets that are introduced find favour with the players - a very difficult task.

I'm not the one to fully explain the differences and decisions that are made from Victor Europe regards what is avialable but I'm sure some of this is due to the markets here and what people will pay. e.g. the 9000 Ace shoes has an RRP of 130. It may sell for around 110 in UK, but how many players will pay this for shoes? I reckon only a very small number and that is the point. If they can't sell in volume then why try to sell at all bearing in mind the volume that have to be ordered from Asia to get the right price.

I think it's pretty tough trying to balance all of these factors. Once the brand becomes more established in terms of quality and volume, then we may see an increase in product lines. However, I can't see Victor Europe mirroring Victor Asia in its product line.

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks paul for your explaination!
    Bryan, i bought it from my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can recommend Eric from RKEP. He's a really reliable seller and I'm very happy with his service. He is an absolutely top seller!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did someone already weigh their 9000ace? just curious about the shoes' weight,comparing to other,especially the yy f1

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For UK players there are a number of retailers around UK who will place orders for you.

My retailer has just supplied a guy I know with a pair of the 9000Ace shoes. Thankfully I got a look at them before the customer collected and they really did impress me.

The big issue with shoes is to make sure you get the right size. It's not fair on a retailer if you place a special order and get the size wrong. So take care.

I know of a UK retailer who are currently developing their Victor range and would consider selling this brilliant shoe if it wasn't for the price. So, whilst they won't carry stock, they will buy it on a special order to sell to you on the basis that you pay in advance.

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea how much these are on special order Paul? I'd definitely be interested!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately they're going to be a lot, I'd say over 120.00 including postage and everything. Very expensive shoe!!!
    Mine were about that when I purchased them from AW Chris

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaz

I think you can get them for around 110 including postage. As always retailers tend to try and sell a few things together to make postage easier. PM me Shaz if you want to know more and I may be able to arrange it for you.

Paul

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast