User Tag List

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure Eric squashmart can give you much more competitive price as he quoted me way lower than that. PM me (or better yet, him) if you want to know.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khoai

You do realise that we have to pay import duty for goods entering the UK unless they are from EC? On top of this, there is an arrangement in place with most racquet manufacturers that goods entering UK may be stopped by the authorities and confiscasted.

I know lots of players do import but the risk is there. I wasn't aware of this until I was told by a senior guy from a manufacturer who told me that the authorities can simply sieze the goods and return them to the manufacturer. The buyer would then lose out because they will not receive the goods.

Now I am not trying to create any scare mongering here, but simply pointing out the risks of buying from abroad and importing into UK as I was told.

I am not a retailer and do not sell goods so it does not affect me in any way who buys from whom.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just bought it yesterday... and it fit properly and as per what review has said about the shoe.. in malaysia, the RRP is RM559.00... and depending on which shop u go, normally u'll get around 20%-30% discount off the RRP...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend bought a pair and said they were amazingly comfortable. He didn't need to break them in, just wore them straight from the box in a match.

That's a very high recommendation.

Paul

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, SH 9000Ace has been well accepted...No wonder the price tag is quite expensive...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to say quality has a price. However, if the shoes are that good then some players will gladly pay the extra.

I've always been a believer in finding quality products and using the best for the budget you have. Usually, going the extra mile and finding good quality products really pays off. From the feedback I've received so far these shoes are really amazing, very comfortable, superb grip. Can anyone ask for more?

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewlauhs View Post
    i just bought it yesterday... and it fit properly and as per what review has said about the shoe.. in malaysia, the RRP is RM559.00... and depending on which shop u go, normally u'll get around 20%-30% discount off the RRP...
    erk RRP RM559.00 .. i thought it wouldn't above RM500.00... damn.. better get new racket .. anyway where you bought it adrealauhs.. maybe i should see to believe first the quality of shoe RRP above RM500 ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewlauhs View Post
    So how much do you actually paid? Mind telling us? Thanks.

I estimate it to cost approx 50% premium over Yonex's top of the line (at least in Malaysia). Is it worth that much? I'm interested in this shoe as well but curious about the worth.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeo

You do pose a good question regards comparison to Yonex shoes. However the latest yonex shoe the FC1 costs around the same so the big question will be which is the best shoe.

having seen both shoes I can imagine some players wearing out the Yonex shoe reasonably quickly. I do feel the Victor shoe will last a lot longer than the Yonex equivalent.

But, Yonex have so many good shoes at considerably less cost and very good quality. As always, this is a bout personal choice.

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Shaz

I think you can get them for around 110 including postage. As always retailers tend to try and sell a few things together to make postage easier. PM me Shaz if you want to know more and I may be able to arrange it for you.

Paul
    I'll be in touch soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does all victor shoes have the same size ? i tried a victor shoes once before it was size eu 44 and it fit me perfectly, i want to get the sh9000ace too but it's not available in my country yet. Some relatives are going to go to sg and i wonder if it's going to be a perfect fit for me if i just order the 44 eu sh9000ace ? sorry for my ridiculously bad english, i hope u get what i mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is victor shoe size similar to the yonex shoe size? I wear a 27cm size shoe for yonex, and will it fit me perfectly if i choose a 27cm size for victor shoe too? I am planning to buy this shoe coz my yonex shoe is starting to wear out lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if it helps ya mate, I wear US 8's with Yonex and Victor shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh SUP xD.. Ok i guess they are quite similar then ^^ u know if a shoe size is 27cm, does that mean that the whole shoe length is 27cm or the insole part is 27cm?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a pure guess I would assume the insole is the same...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok lol thank!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries mate!. Though if you give me a few days till I get back to Perth, I can compare the SH 9000 ACE and SH-65ft and give you definite answers.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast