User Tag List

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 478
  1. #120
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to add, this shoes is superb...had tried it last night for full session, straight out from the box. highly recommended...its feel solid than my YY shb102ltd, eventhough i think YY is lil bit lighter. YES, it's great companion to my mx60....
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  74.2 KB

    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  88.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  71.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  80.1 KB

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bandar Menjalara
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    to add, this shoes is superb...had tried it last night for full session, straight out from the box. highly recommended...its feel solid than my YY shb102ltd, eventhough i think YY is lil bit lighter. YES, it's great companion to my mx60....
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  74.2 KB

    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  88.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  71.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  80.1 KB

    wow..new gadget huh abg encem...?

  3. #122
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahaha..no lah abam kacaks. sikit-sikit aje....

    abam, still selling victor shirts tak? i wan some-lah....

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bandar Menjalara
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  5. #124
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks abam kacaks...

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Yeo

    You do pose a good question regards comparison to Yonex shoes. However the latest yonex shoe the FC1 costs around the same so the big question will be which is the best shoe.

    having seen both shoes I can imagine some players wearing out the Yonex shoe reasonably quickly. I do feel the Victor shoe will last a lot longer than the Yonex equivalent.

    But, Yonex have so many good shoes at considerably less cost and very good quality. As always, this is a bout personal choice.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Hi Paul, thanks for the assurance. At the moment, the price is beyond my reach. Would be cool if i can get it in the future.

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PJ SunwayMas
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    if u want, AJ got stocks atm. I just bought it yesterday....retail price is RM599, but u can get it at best price upon nego with the Uncle Jon. gudluck...
    Oh my.. RM599?
    How much u bought from them?

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    efrge
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default victor SH9000 ace shoes vs Yonex F1(lightest shoes)

    Hi all,

    Please help me with this. Seriously, I get confused by which type of shoes to choose. My decision is either victor SH9000 ACE or Yonex F1(lightest shoes). Both are really good, so its so difficult to make the decision. I am currently wearing yonex SHB71 which is really good..This is my first yonex shoes and I was so impressed by the yonex as it is really nice to wear. It was so hard to make the decision among these 2 shoes as they both got their own advantages. Yonex build the lightest shoes in history and Victor currently gear is really good..Anyone tried these 2 shoes? Suggestion is really much appreciated.

    Pls help me.....Actually I like both, but really hard to choose as I never try victor shoes before. But, badminton friends told me that Victor shoes is also nice to wear. Yonex I tried, so I'm sure it is nice.

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Between shb 65ft, f1 ad this sh9000 ace. Which has better quality and is better?

  10. #129
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie wong View Post
    Hi all,

    Please help me with this. Seriously, I get confused by which type of shoes to choose. My decision is either victor SH9000 ACE or Yonex F1(lightest shoes). Both are really good, so its so difficult to make the decision. I am currently wearing yonex SHB71 which is really good..This is my first yonex shoes and I was so impressed by the yonex as it is really nice to wear. It was so hard to make the decision among these 2 shoes as they both got their own advantages. Yonex build the lightest shoes in history and Victor currently gear is really good..Anyone tried these 2 shoes? Suggestion is really much appreciated.

    Pls help me.....Actually I like both, but really hard to choose as I never try victor shoes before. But, badminton friends told me that Victor shoes is also nice to wear. Yonex I tried, so I'm sure it is nice.

    Hi there ....

    I have never owned Yonex shoes before, so i can't really comment on their comfort level and playability.

    But as for the Victor SH9000ACE (see my earlier post in this thread) .... i actually liked them so much that i just bought my 2nd pair (Red) !

    The Victor's are REALLY good and comfortable shoes to play with, even if they are brand new and out-of-the-box.

    To me, the SH9000ACE scores really high for Comfort level, Grip and Design.
    And i can truly say i have found my ideal badminton shoe for now.

    Now, all i need to do is try Dinkalot's recommendation and get my hands on some Spenco PolySorb Total Support Insoles to go with them.

  11. #130
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,419
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    Now, all i need to do is try Dinkalot's recommendation and get my hands on some Spenco PolySorb Total Support Insoles to go with them.
    I got some - from Dink. Huge difference over stock inserts (but the arch is rather high).

  12. #131
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I got some - from Dink. Huge difference over stock inserts (but the arch is rather high).
    Oh man .... you lucky guy ! ..... i don't think the Spenco PolySorb Total Support insoles are available where i am.
    So far i've only seen the Walker / Runner ones available here ..... guess i'll have to search around for a reliable online vender.
    Any chance you know of any?

    Just a few quick questions, if you don't mind:

    Do the high arches hurt your feet? .... or make the shoes too snug or tight-fitting?
    Also, with the 'smooth' layer on top, do you have a problem with your foot sliding around too much inside the shoes?

  13. #132
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,419
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I put them in some 101LTD and the arches did feel a bit high to begin with, but the shoes themselves were causing it - they opened out after a few hours and ended up perfect. The smooth layer has never been an issue.

    The TS are difficult to find, but Amazon and eBay are always a good bet - Superfeet are a more common alternative (but choose the correct colour).

  14. #133
    Regular Member dingboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I put them in some 101LTD and the arches did feel a bit high to begin with, but the shoes themselves were causing it - they opened out after a few hours and ended up perfect. The smooth layer has never been an issue.

    The TS are difficult to find, but Amazon and eBay are always a good bet - Superfeet are a more common alternative (but choose the correct colour).

    Thanks for the heads-up bro ...... i'll search around for a pair to try.

  15. #134
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie wong View Post
    Hi all,

    Please help me with this. Seriously, I get confused by which type of shoes to choose. My decision is either victor SH9000 ACE or Yonex F1(lightest shoes). Both are really good, so its so difficult to make the decision. I am currently wearing yonex SHB71 which is really good..This is my first yonex shoes and I was so impressed by the yonex as it is really nice to wear. It was so hard to make the decision among these 2 shoes as they both got their own advantages. Yonex build the lightest shoes in history and Victor currently gear is really good..Anyone tried these 2 shoes? Suggestion is really much appreciated.

    Pls help me.....Actually I like both, but really hard to choose as I never try victor shoes before. But, badminton friends told me that Victor shoes is also nice to wear. Yonex I tried, so I'm sure it is nice.
    both are great shoes, no matter what u choose. for me , i rather like my yonex shb102ltd than sh9000ace (maybe sh9000ace is quite new to my skin ) yonex power cushion is better imho.
    but i keep optimistic that sh9000ace will deliver it's true power after the 'break in' period...

  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    한국에
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    Oh man .... you lucky guy ! ..... i don't think the Spenco PolySorb Total Support insoles are available where i am.
    So far i've only seen the Walker / Runner ones available here ..... guess i'll have to search around for a reliable online vender.
    Any chance you know of any?
    can't find them too! only checked at World of Sports. Please update if you come across any.

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where can i get this in the US?
    Thanks

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Super Waves 35 (3 x Matching Set) and Victor The Legend Zhao Jian Hua Racquet
    By tpcml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 7
    : 01-22-2012, 05:16 AM
  2. FS: Victor BS 169, Victor SW 35 & Victor BS 09 - Singapore & Johore Bahru only.
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 11-02-2011, 03:50 AM
  3. Victor Europe vs. Victor Asia - list of parallel names of Victor rackets
    By limak in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 3
    : 08-03-2011, 04:19 PM
  4. FS: Victor Bravesword 09, Victor Spira 22, Victor SW36
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-30-2011, 11:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •