User Tag List

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to add, this shoes is superb...had tried it last night for full session, straight out from the box. highly recommended...its feel solid than my YY shb102ltd, eventhough i think YY is lil bit lighter. YES, it's great companion to my mx60....
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  74.2 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  88.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  71.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  80.1 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    to add, this shoes is superb...had tried it last night for full session, straight out from the box. highly recommended...its feel solid than my YY shb102ltd, eventhough i think YY is lil bit lighter. YES, it's great companion to my mx60....
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  74.2 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  88.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  71.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  80.1 KB

wow..new gadget huh abg encem...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha..no lah abam kacaks. sikit-sikit aje....

abam, still selling victor shirts tak? i wan some-lah....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks abam kacaks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Yeo

You do pose a good question regards comparison to Yonex shoes. However the latest yonex shoe the FC1 costs around the same so the big question will be which is the best shoe.

having seen both shoes I can imagine some players wearing out the Yonex shoe reasonably quickly. I do feel the Victor shoe will last a lot longer than the Yonex equivalent.

But, Yonex have so many good shoes at considerably less cost and very good quality. As always, this is a bout personal choice.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Hi Paul, thanks for the assurance. At the moment, the price is beyond my reach. Would be cool if i can get it in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    if u want, AJ got stocks atm. I just bought it yesterday....retail price is RM599, but u can get it at best price upon nego with the Uncle Jon. gudluck...
    Oh my.. RM599?
    How much u bought from them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default victor SH9000 ace shoes vs Yonex F1(lightest shoes)

Hi all,

Please help me with this. Seriously, I get confused by which type of shoes to choose. My decision is either victor SH9000 ACE or Yonex F1(lightest shoes). Both are really good, so its so difficult to make the decision. I am currently wearing yonex SHB71 which is really good..This is my first yonex shoes and I was so impressed by the yonex as it is really nice to wear. It was so hard to make the decision among these 2 shoes as they both got their own advantages. Yonex build the lightest shoes in history and Victor currently gear is really good..Anyone tried these 2 shoes? Suggestion is really much appreciated.

Pls help me.....Actually I like both, but really hard to choose as I never try victor shoes before. But, badminton friends told me that Victor shoes is also nice to wear. Yonex I tried, so I'm sure it is nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Between shb 65ft, f1 ad this sh9000 ace. Which has better quality and is better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eddie wong View Post
    Hi all,

Please help me with this. Seriously, I get confused by which type of shoes to choose. My decision is either victor SH9000 ACE or Yonex F1(lightest shoes). Both are really good, so its so difficult to make the decision. I am currently wearing yonex SHB71 which is really good..This is my first yonex shoes and I was so impressed by the yonex as it is really nice to wear. It was so hard to make the decision among these 2 shoes as they both got their own advantages. Yonex build the lightest shoes in history and Victor currently gear is really good..Anyone tried these 2 shoes? Suggestion is really much appreciated.

Pls help me.....Actually I like both, but really hard to choose as I never try victor shoes before. But, badminton friends told me that Victor shoes is also nice to wear. Yonex I tried, so I'm sure it is nice.

Hi there ....

I have never owned Yonex shoes before, so i can't really comment on their comfort level and playability.

But as for the Victor SH9000ACE (see my earlier post in this thread) .... i actually liked them so much that i just bought my 2nd pair (Red) !

The Victor's are REALLY good and comfortable shoes to play with, even if they are brand new and out-of-the-box.

To me, the SH9000ACE scores really high for Comfort level, Grip and Design.
    And i can truly say i have found my ideal badminton shoe for now.

Now, all i need to do is try Dinkalot's recommendation and get my hands on some Spenco PolySorb Total Support Insoles to go with them.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    Now, all i need to do is try Dinkalot's recommendation and get my hands on some Spenco PolySorb Total Support Insoles to go with them.
    I got some - from Dink. Huge difference over stock inserts (but the arch is rather high).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I got some - from Dink. Huge difference over stock inserts (but the arch is rather high).
    Oh man .... you lucky guy ! ..... i don't think the Spenco PolySorb Total Support insoles are available where i am.
    So far i've only seen the Walker / Runner ones available here ..... guess i'll have to search around for a reliable online vender.
    Any chance you know of any?

Just a few quick questions, if you don't mind:

Do the high arches hurt your feet? .... or make the shoes too snug or tight-fitting?
    Also, with the 'smooth' layer on top, do you have a problem with your foot sliding around too much inside the shoes?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put them in some 101LTD and the arches did feel a bit high to begin with, but the shoes themselves were causing it - they opened out after a few hours and ended up perfect. The smooth layer has never been an issue.

The TS are difficult to find, but Amazon and eBay are always a good bet - Superfeet are a more common alternative (but choose the correct colour).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I put them in some 101LTD and the arches did feel a bit high to begin with, but the shoes themselves were causing it - they opened out after a few hours and ended up perfect. The smooth layer has never been an issue.

The TS are difficult to find, but Amazon and eBay are always a good bet - Superfeet are a more common alternative (but choose the correct colour).

Thanks for the heads-up bro ...... i'll search around for a pair to try.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eddie wong View Post
    Hi all,

both are great shoes, no matter what u choose. for me , i rather like my yonex shb102ltd than sh9000ace (maybe sh9000ace is quite new to my skin ) yonex power cushion is better imho.
    but i keep optimistic that sh9000ace will deliver it's true power after the 'break in' period...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    Oh man .... you lucky guy ! ..... i don't think the Spenco PolySorb Total Support insoles are available where i am.
    So far i've only seen the Walker / Runner ones available here ..... guess i'll have to search around for a reliable online vender.
    Any chance you know of any?
    can't find them too! only checked at World of Sports. Please update if you come across any.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can i get this in the US?
    Thanks

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast