User Tag List

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g.chu View Post
    Im considering to buy either a Victor SH9000 or a Yonex SHB 86ex. Whats your guys opinion? the pros and cons for both shoe?
    I receive a lot of good feedback on 9000Ace, as for the 86EX i do not receive any feedback, however a couple of my friends used 65CF which is JP version or slightly better version of 86EX with the same design do not complain much either. 9000Ace has lateral claw which 65CF does not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still not sure which one to choose XP they both look awsome, and both have good and bad reviews. Might being tossing a coin for this one hahahha. Any other reviews that have tried either one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In February 2013, VICTOR International, which is responsible for VICTOR in Europe, will have stock again of that great shoe SH 9000 ACE in red colour combination.

Definitely the best badminton shoe ever, have lots of friends who bought that already and they are excited, will check retailers in Germany and neighbour countries soon to get one pair finally!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ You don't need to wait... just get it online. Delivery included will probably be cheaper than your retailer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now i cant choose between the yellow on or the red one XP this is sooo tough hahahhha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g.chu View Post
    now i cant choose between the yellow on or the red one XP this is sooo tough hahahhha
    Ifo nly the black/yellow one was for sale in Japan, I would've definitly get that one. The red / white combination is also nice, but all to common lately with the Yonex 102LTD (at least here where a lot of people use the 102).

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Go for the green one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im buying from http://www.badmintonavenue.com/Badminton-Shoe-s/1.htm. but Im choosing the red one XD because i dont like the black part(inner side) of the yellow shoe. I made my desision, THANKS EVERYONE! =)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. The inner part is the part which nobody can see :P

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Haha. The inner part is the part which nobody can see :P
    LoL. He didn't mean the inside - he meant the inner side of the shoe, i.e. the side that slides on the floor when you lunge. With my Yonex F1, that's the side where there's a hole in my left shoe already. Can't wait for the green 9000s to come out - never going back to Yonex! Worst quality of any court shoes I've ever worn in my life. Only good thing about them is that you always know what you get (decent dampening and fit, but ~60% the durability of Victor/Asics/Butterfly).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Can't wait for the green 9000s to come out
    Gogogogo!!! Free standard shipping while it lasts!!! Actually to be honest, you should e-mail Eric for the best price

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VICTOR-SH9000...677fbd3fe#shId

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already did No answer yet though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot wait to get these should be here soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the shoes best suited for singles? SH9000ACE, SH8600ACE, SH8500, or SHB65-FT?
    I own shb-102 but too bulky and heavy I find

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A shoe can suit you, but can't be better for one discipline or another. I found the 9000ACE to be very flat and light, yet the heel cushioning is better than any Yonex shoe I've had (and that's a few in the last year!). The 65-FT should be rather similar to the SHB86, right? In that case, I'd recommend staying away from it - the sole was very very stiff, and mine tore up after about 2 months I think.
    Just to be clear, the SHB102 is not a heavy shoe, so you won't actually get sth with decent cushioning/dampening that's much lighter. Yonex hyped their SHB-F1 as the lightest Yonex shoe ever but to be honest I don't feel much of a difference, imop it's more important that you have decent cushioning and can move uninhibited.
    For me, the 9000ACE were rather perfect, as I had no problems whatsoever with my heel, which happens from time to time with the harder Yonex shoes as I train 4-5 times a week, and they have a pretty flat, rather flexible sole. After just a few sessions they feel like a second skin. Only bad thing about them is the price :/

The SHB86 were putting me off as the stiff sole felt very very weird after the 9000ACE. I didn't have the same 'feeling' for the floor, i.e. when exactly my feet would touch it, and felt sluggish and weird in singles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the response j4ckie. The SHB-102 makes me feel sluggish. It could be that my competitive level has increased but yeah I thought the shoes were heavy. Must try victor shoes... I think being flat and being closer to the floor will help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnlyu View Post
    Thanks for the response j4ckie. The SHB-102 makes me feel sluggish. It could be that my competitive level has increased but yeah I thought the shoes were heavy. Must try victor shoes... I think being flat and being closer to the floor will help
    I have SBH102 LTD and I tried out 9000ACE is the shop. 102 is definitely lower to the ground and 9000ACE feels funny in the middle of the foot, probably due to extra support?? Well new shoes always feel funny at first, anyway I am very sure about 102 being lower. I suggest you try it yourself.

One thing is for sure, 9000ACE is the most beautiful shoe I have ever seen.

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast