User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 358 to 374 of 380
  1. #358
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just when everyone thought LD woulda wrapped the the match in 2 games, LCW turned the table around.

  2. #359
    Regular Member Akewee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hua Hin
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    League Table KOREA OPEN SSP 2012 Final
    For Info Only. Sandy's tabulation is still final.
    Rank# Player Picks Win Loss Points
    1 tommy_bun 28 20 8 208
    2 Ajaib 28 20 8 207
    3 Dmitry 28 19 9 206
    3 tehsham 28 19 9 206
    5 KB@TB Em 28 19 9 203
    5 ZhiQing97 28 24 4 203
    7 CLELY 28 21 7 200
    8 chrisbad 28 20 8 197
    9 PoLLuX 28 18 10 195
    10 ycchen 28 19 9 194
    11 arowana 28 19 9 193
    12 Dede_Pran 28 18 10 192
    13 koje89 28 21 7 191
    14 soulpx 28 18 10 190
    15 aresya 28 19 9 186
    15 LD rules! 28 18 10 186
    15 press100 28 18 10 186
    18 Ryan214 28 19 9 183
    19 Akewee 28 19 9 182
    19 huangkwokhua 28 17 11 182
    21 Jimmy_Goh 28 17 11 181
    21 robin7 28 18 10 181
    23 rosid 28 17 11 179
    23 rajat_remar 28 18 10 179
    25 miksss 28 18 10 176
    26 etudiant 28 18 10 174
    27 jljy91 28 17 11 173
    27 simonlovers 28 17 11 173
    29 CESC THE GREAT 28 18 10 169
    30 suetyan 28 16 12 165
    30 mr.bulutangkis 28 17 11 165
    32 markchan 28 18 10 164
    33 wilcan 28 17 11 163
    33 thomaskm 28 15 13 163
    35 aeksit 28 14 14 161
    36 Ang_Yudhan 28 15 13 151
    36 Sandy 28 14 14 151
    38 limsy 28 13 15 149
    39 george@chongwei 28 15 13 139
    40 xiaoQi 19 10 9 135
    41 xiaobunny 28 12 16 134
    42 MelvIndonesia 19 13 6 133
    43 aulia 28 11 17 123
    44 chris-ccc 28 13 15 121
    45 nwy5633 27 12 15 109
    46 aZn_Popcorn 13 10 3 98
    47 djake 17 9 8 78
    48 hcyong 9 4 5 62
    49 peifun 4 4 0 34
    50 munying 4 3 1 29
    51 ZhiQing22 4 3 1 26
    52 ZhiXuan 2 1 1 12
    53 chinbian 4 1 3 8

  3. #360
    Regular Member Akewee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hua Hin
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Knock Down" PAW Season 9

    R-64 : Result


    CLELY.(CHN)(28/200)[1] v bye
    demolidor.(BZL)(Walkover) v miksss(28/176)
    PoLLuX.(CHN)(28/195)
    v nonie(Walkover)
    simonlovers.(CWC)(28/173) v mr.bulutangkis.(TDH)(28/165)

    aZn_Popcorn.(DRM)(13/98)[7] v bye
    wilcan.(BZL)(28/163) v arianlupuz.(TDH)(Walkover)
    limsy(28/149) v suetyan.(CHN)(28/165)
    samuel882(Walkover) v jljy91.(LOS)(28/173)

    etudiant.(DRM)[3](28/174) v bye
    bennydut.(TDH)(Walkover) v MelvIndonesia.(TDH)(19/133)
    aresya.(BDF)(28/186)
    v kar_mun.(LOS)(Walkover)
    Ajaib.(CHN)(28/207) v lindaweni.(BDF)(Walkover)

    press100.(MAD)(28/186)[6] v bye
    kschong(Walkover) v ycchen.(SCG)(28/194)
    soulpx(28/190) v Sandy.(MAD)(28/151)
    Ryan214(28/183) v thomaskm(28/163)

    AlanY(Walkover) v Takeru(Walkover) PAW#40, will placed by LL-2
    arowana (DRM)(28/193) v Dmitry.(DRM)(28/206)
    andalusia.(BOY)(Walkover) v koje89.(CWC)(28/191)
    bye v Dede_Pran.(BDF)[5](28/192)

    chris-ccc(28/121) v rizayosia.(ROF)(Walkover)
    tehsham.(ROF)(28/206) v Jimmy_Goh.(BZL)(28/181)
    rajat_remar(28/179) v hcyong.(MAD)(9/62)
    bye v robin7.(BZL)[4](28/181)

    leonardklh(Walkover) v phil-mm(Walkover), PAW#31, will place by LL-1
    xiaobunny(28/134) v Akewee(28/182)
    tommy_bun (CHN)(28/208) v LD rules!.(CWC)(28/186)
    bye v rosid.(MAD)[8](28/179)

    george@chongwei.(CWC)(28/139) v Chrisbad.(BDF)(28/197)
    Barbie_Van (MAD)(Walkover) v kelana(Walkover), PAW#46, will placed by LL-3
    CESC THE GREAT(28/169) v markchan.(BZL)(28/164)
    bye v huangkwokhau.(DRM)[2](28/182)

  4. #361
    Regular Member aulia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pekanbaru, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG... I hate this KOR tourney... LOL. Even my last two picks were wrong too!


    Congrats tommy_bun, Ajaib, Dmitry and tehsham for podium winner. Wow, your points are really close indeed. See you all in Malaysia...

  5. #362
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akewee View Post
    Knock Down" PAW Season 9

    R-64 : Result


    CLELY.(CHN)(28/200)[1] v bye
    demolidor.(BZL)(Walkover) v miksss(28/176)
    PoLLuX.(CHN)(28/195)
    v nonie(Walkover)
    simonlovers.(CWC)(28/173) v mr.bulutangkis.(TDH)(28/165)

    aZn_Popcorn.(DRM)(13/98)[7] v bye
    wilcan.(BZL)(28/163) v arianlupuz.(TDH)(Walkover)
    limsy(28/149) v suetyan.(CHN)(28/165)
    samuel882(Walkover) v jljy91.(LOS)(28/173)

    etudiant.(DRM)[3](28/174) v bye
    bennydut.(TDH)(Walkover) v MelvIndonesia.(TDH)(19/133)
    aresya.(BDF)(28/186)
    v kar_mun.(LOS)(Walkover)
    Ajaib.(CHN)(28/207) v lindaweni.(BDF)(Walkover)

    press100.(MAD)(28/186)[6] v bye
    kschong(Walkover) v ycchen.(SCG)(28/194)
    soulpx(28/190) v Sandy.(MAD)(28/151)
    Ryan214(28/183) v thomaskm(28/163)

    AlanY(Walkover) v Takeru(Walkover) PAW#40, will placed by LL-2
    arowana (DRM)(28/193) v Dmitry.(DRM)(28/206)
    andalusia.(BOY)(Walkover) v koje89.(CWC)(28/191)
    bye v Dede_Pran.(BDF)[5](28/192)

    chris-ccc(28/121) v rizayosia.(ROF)(Walkover)
    tehsham.(ROF)(28/206) v Jimmy_Goh.(BZL)(28/181)
    rajat_remar(28/179) v hcyong.(MAD)(9/62)
    bye v robin7.(BZL)[4](28/181)

    leonardklh(Walkover) v phil-mm(Walkover), PAW#31, will place by LL-1
    xiaobunny(28/134) v Akewee(28/182)
    tommy_bun (CHN)(28/208) v LD rules!.(CWC)(28/186)
    bye v rosid.(MAD)[8](28/179)

    george@chongwei.(CWC)(28/139) v Chrisbad.(BDF)(28/197)
    Barbie_Van (MAD)(Walkover) v kelana(Walkover), PAW#46, will placed by LL-3
    CESC THE GREAT(28/169) v markchan.(BZL)(28/164)
    bye v huangkwokhau.(DRM)[2](28/182)
    LL-1 : arowana (DRM), 193
    LL-2 : LD rules! (CWC). 186
    LL-3 : Jimmy_Goh (BZL), 181

    Knock Down" PAW Season 9

    R-32, Line Up

    (held in Malaysia Open SS 2012)

    CLELY.(CHN)[1] v miksss
    PoLLuX.(CHN) v simonlovers.(CWC)
    aZn_Popcorn.(DRM) v wilcan.(BZL)
    suetyan.(CHN) v jljy91.(LOS)

    etudiant.(DRM)[3] v MelvIndonesia.(TDH)
    aresya.(BDF) v Ajaib.(CHN)
    press100.(MAD) v ycchen.(SCG)
    soulpx v Ryan214

    LD rules! (CWC)[LL-2] v Dmitry.(DRM)
    koje89.(CWC) v Dede_Pran.(BDF)[5]
    chris-ccc v tehsham.(ROF)
    rajat_remar v robin7.(BZL)[4]

    arowana (DRM)[LL-1] v Akewee
    tommy_bun (CHN) v rosid.(MAD)[8]
    Chrisbad.(BDF) v Jimmy_Goh (BZL)[LL-3]
    CESC THE GREAT v huangkwokhau.(DRM)[2]
    Last edited by Sandy; 01-08-2012 at 05:07 AM.

  6. #363
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,665
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats to both my team-mates tommy_bun and Ajaib to secure 1st and 2nd position respectively also Dmitry & tehsham to become #3 at Final LT
    It's very stiff PAW Game, only 1 point separation between all podium finishers...
    Many thanks to Sandy & Akewee as well

  7. #364
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    De-Guo
    Posts
    756
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations Dmitry for kicking me out as well as finishing with tommy_bun and Ajab on top. Congratulations to all of you, well done!

  8. #365
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    De-Guo
    Posts
    756
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    forgot to mention tehsham, congrats as well

  9. #366
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Akewee, my points should be 193 today i win points through Cai/Fu and Xu/Ma. Thanks

  10. #367
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lost to tommy_bun in PAW KD, who also won the event congratulations to him, and other winners.

    Don't know if a LL place is put of the question, with a 16th place finish...

    Edit: turns out I did receive a LL place

  11. #368
    Regular Member Akewee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hua Hin
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    NO.[25] MT501: [x]Jiang.Yanjiao.[6].... v [ ]Wang.Shixian.[2].....( 12 - 8 .) delete [ ]
    NO.[26] MT502: [ ]Lee.Chong.Wei.[1].... v [x]Lin.Dan.[2]..........( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[27] MT503: [x]Ha.J.E/Kim.M.J.[4]... v [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[2]..( 11 - 9 .) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT504: [x]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[1]..... v [ ]Jung.J.S/Lee.Y.D.[2].( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[ALT] MT505: [ ]Lee.Y.D/Ha.J.E....... v [x]Xu.Chen/Ma.Jin.[2]...( 13 - 7 .) delete [ ]
    MT505 [ATL] isn't count

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Hi Akewee, my points should be 193 today i win points through Cai/Fu and Xu/Ma. Thanks
    Correction:

    League Table KOREA OPEN SSP 2012 Final
    For Info Only. Sandy's tabulation is still final.
    Rank# Player Picks Win Loss Points
    1 tommy_bun 28 20 8 208
    2 Ajaib 28 20 8 207
    3 Dmitry 28 19 9 206
    3 tehsham 28 19 9 206
    5 KB@TB Em 28 19 9 203
    5 ZhiQing97 28 24 4 203
    7 CLELY 28 21 7 200
    8 chrisbad 28 20 8 197
    9 PoLLuX 28 18 10 195
    10 ycchen 28 19 9 194
    11 arowana 28 19 9 193
    12 Dede_Pran 28 18 10 192
    13 koje89 28 21 7 191
    14 soulpx 28 18 10 190
    15 aresya 28 19 9 186
    15 LD rules! 28 18 10 186
    15 press100 28 18 10 186
    15 miksss 28 19 9 186
    19 Ryan214 28 19 9 183
    20 Akewee 28 19 9 182
    20 huangkwokhua 28 17 11 182
    22 Jimmy_Goh 28 17 11 181
    22 robin7 28 18 10 181
    24 rosid 28 17 11 179
    24 rajat_remar 28 18 10 179
    26 etudiant 28 18 10 174
    27 jljy91 28 17 11 173
    27 simonlovers 28 17 11 173
    29 CESC THE GREAT 28 18 10 169
    30 suetyan 28 16 12 165
    30 mr.bulutangkis 28 17 11 165
    32 markchan 28 18 10 164
    33 wilcan 28 17 11 163
    33 thomaskm 28 15 13 163
    35 aeksit 28 14 14 161
    36 Ang_Yudhan 28 15 13 151
    36 Sandy 28 14 14 151
    38 limsy 28 13 15 149
    39 george@chongwei 28 15 13 139
    40 xiaoQi 19 10 9 135
    41 xiaobunny 28 12 16 134
    42 MelvIndonesia 19 13 6 133
    43 aulia 28 11 17 123
    44 chris-ccc 28 13 15 121
    45 nwy5633 27 12 15 109
    46 aZn_Popcorn 13 10 3 98
    47 djake 17 9 8 78
    48 hcyong 9 4 5 62
    49 peifun 4 4 0 34
    50 munying 4 3 1 29
    51 ZhiQing22 4 3 1 26
    52 ZhiXuan 2 1 1 12
    53 chinbian 4 1 3 8

  12. #369
    Regular Member Akewee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hua Hin
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Correction

    Knock Down" PAW Season 9

    R-64 : Result


    CLELY.(CHN)(28/200)[1] v bye
    demolidor.(BZL)(Walkover) v miksss(28/186)
    PoLLuX.(CHN)(28/195)
    v nonie(Walkover)
    simonlovers.(CWC)(28/173) v mr.bulutangkis.(TDH)(28/165)

    aZn_Popcorn.(DRM)(13/98)[7] v bye
    wilcan.(BZL)(28/163) v arianlupuz.(TDH)(Walkover)
    limsy(28/149) v suetyan.(CHN)(28/165)
    samuel882(Walkover) v jljy91.(LOS)(28/173)

    etudiant.(DRM)[3](28/174) v bye
    bennydut.(TDH)(Walkover) v MelvIndonesia.(TDH)(19/133)
    aresya.(BDF)(28/186)
    v kar_mun.(LOS)(Walkover)
    Ajaib.(CHN)(28/207) v lindaweni.(BDF)(Walkover)

    press100.(MAD)(28/186)[6] v bye
    kschong(Walkover) v ycchen.(SCG)(28/194)
    soulpx(28/190) v Sandy.(MAD)(28/151)
    Ryan214(28/183) v thomaskm(28/163)

    AlanY(Walkover) v Takeru(Walkover) PAW#40, will placed by LL-2
    arowana (DRM)(28/193) v Dmitry.(DRM)(28/206)
    andalusia.(BOY)(Walkover) v koje89.(CWC)(28/191)
    bye v Dede_Pran.(BDF)[5](28/192)

    chris-ccc(28/121) v rizayosia.(ROF)(Walkover)
    tehsham.(ROF)(28/206) v Jimmy_Goh.(BZL)(28/181)
    rajat_remar(28/179) v hcyong.(MAD)(9/62)
    bye v robin7.(BZL)[4](28/181)

    leonardklh(Walkover) v phil-mm(Walkover), PAW#31, will place by LL-1
    xiaobunny(28/134) v Akewee(28/182)
    tommy_bun (CHN)(28/208) v LD rules!.(CWC)(28/186)
    bye v rosid.(MAD)[8](28/179)

    george@chongwei.(CWC)(28/139) v Chrisbad.(BDF)(28/197)
    Barbie_Van (MAD)(Walkover) v kelana(Walkover), PAW#46, will placed by LL-3
    CESC THE GREAT(28/169) v markchan.(BZL)(28/164)
    bye v huangkwokhau.(DRM)[2](28/182)

  13. #370
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats tommy_bun, Ajaib, Dmitry and tehsham for podium winner.

  14. #371
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aulia View Post
    OMG... I hate this KOR tourney... LOL. Even my last two picks were wrong too!


    Congrats tommy_bun, Ajaib, Dmitry and tehsham for podium winner. Wow, your points are really close indeed. See you all in Malaysia...
    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Congrats to both my team-mates tommy_bun and Ajaib to secure 1st and 2nd position respectively also Dmitry & tehsham to become #3 at Final LT
    It's very stiff PAW Game, only 1 point separation between all podium finishers...
    Many thanks to Sandy & Akewee as well
    Quote Originally Posted by arowana View Post
    Congratulations Dmitry for kicking me out as well as finishing with tommy_bun and Ajab on top. Congratulations to all of you, well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Lost to tommy_bun in PAW KD, who also won the event congratulations to him, and other winners.

    Don't know if a LL place is put of the question, with a 16th place finish...

    Edit: turns out I did receive a LL place
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbad View Post
    Congrats tommy_bun, Ajaib, Dmitry and tehsham for podium winner.
    Thanx to all of you who congratulated me...Thanx to sandy and akewee also...Kinda shocked to know I came out as the winner..

  15. #372
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bandung,Flower City
    Posts
    1,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    etudiant.(DRM)[3] v MelvIndonesia.(TDH)

    whoahh...must be a very hard match for me

  16. #373
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks all for the wishes and a big thank u to Sandy & akewee......phew....it need a podium finishing to beat Jimmy_Goh

  17. #374
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congrats to podium finishers.... tommy_bun, ajaib, dmitry and tehsham..... what a tough PAW tournament.... thanks akewee and sandy for the game.... press100, good luck in next round of knock-down round.... really tough opponent to play against....

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #160 ALL ENGLAND PREMIER SS - 2012
    By Sandy in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012
    Replies: 371
    : 03-15-2012, 03:26 AM
  2. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #153 CHINA OPEN PREMIER SS - 2011
    By Sandy in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011
    Replies: 338
    : 11-29-2011, 07:11 AM
  3. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #149 DENMARK OPEN PREMIER SS - 2011
    By Sandy in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open 2011
    Replies: 347
    : 10-24-2011, 07:25 AM
  4. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #143 INDONESIA OPEN PREMIER SS - 2011
    By Sandy in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 393
    : 06-27-2011, 12:02 AM
  5. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #133 KOREA OPEN PREMIER SS - 2011
    By Sandy in forum Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2011
    Replies: 540
    : 01-31-2011, 07:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •