User Tag List

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Doesn't Saina Nehwal use a Nanoray 700 RP ??
    yup. Another problem with YY racket is all rated stiff shaft will cause your shoulder muscle pain. it typical, all YY racket i tried having same problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yup. Another problem with YY racket is all rated stiff shaft will cause your shoulder muscle pain. it typical, all YY racket i tried having same problem.
    That's not really a racket design problem thats just strength and technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    That's not really a racket design problem thats just strength and technique
    if u google about nanoray information, YY just started to design a racket which can reduce the muscle pain issue. but, i owned nanoray it still cause my muscle pain after i played.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 01-25-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Really loving the Tyre on the Yonex website, or really gives me a good idea what this racket is going to be like...
    its mean the racket can withstand 19kg weight of a car tyre.
    wow, that mean this racket would be damn stiff n solid.
    i wonder how many player at the same level as LCW can flex such a solid racket.
    no doubt the more higher end n powerfull racket are all design with very stiff shaft.
    We will see one with VT-zF

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    no doubt the more higher end n powerfull racket are all design with very stiff shaft.
    Actually they aren't. Look at FHF's rackets, or the VT70 - they're only medium. Yet they seem to be very powerful...
    And the 19kg are probably either the weight you can put on the head before it starts to deform noticeably, or the string tension it can withstand (with the right machine and stringer, of course^^). So, the 19kg have nothing to do with the stiffness of the shaft at all.
    A solid racket does not mean it's hard to bend, as 'solid' mostly refers to the head and how much tension it can hold and how it feels when you hit the shuttle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    Withstanding the weight of the tyre and the alloy rim.

Stiff is okay, perhaps too much for the shoulders but its the brittleness that annoys me.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    A solid racket does not mean it's hard to bend, as 'solid' mostly refers to the head and how much tension it can hold and how it feels when you hit the shuttle.
    Yep - you can mate pretty much any head with any shaft if you do it right. The head construction doesn't really contribute to power as much as stability and feel (and string tension withstandment, if that's a word); the shaft pretty much governs the power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually they aren't. Look at FHF's rackets, or the VT70 - they're only medium. Yet they seem to be very powerful...
    And the 19kg are probably either the weight you can put on the head before it starts to deform noticeably, or the string tension it can withstand (with the right machine and stringer, of course^^). So, the 19kg have nothing to do with the stiffness of the shaft at all.
    FHF's power is anchored on his swing speed!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    FHF's power is anchored on his swing speed!
    And his insanely huge left arm His swing style is more effective with medium stiff rackets, though, as he has a pretty big motion. TBH, in contrast, has a faster and more compact swing, and is probably more powerful with stiffer rackets (Ti-10 3rd gen as opposed to Fu's 2nd gen).
    In the end, a pro with a hard smash will smash hard with any racket. They'll just need to adapt to the stiffness of the racket, and change their swing and timing a bit....JJS at the DO is a prime example, switching between the SW37 and MX80 (HUGE difference in stiffness) and smashing hard (260+) with both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And his insanely huge left arm His swing style is more effective with medium stiff rackets, though, as he has a pretty big motion. TBH, in contrast, has a faster and more compact swing, and is probably more powerful with stiffer rackets (Ti-10 3rd gen as opposed to Fu's 2nd gen).
    In the end, a pro with a hard smash will smash hard with any racket. They'll just need to adapt to the stiffness of the racket, and change their swing and timing a bit....JJS at the DO is a prime example, switching between the SW37 and MX80 (HUGE difference in stiffness) and smashing hard (260+) with both.
    There you said it all...TBH and JJS among two other prime examples!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    To be honest that hasn't happened to me before
    My arm will only ache I do exercise like press-ups.

I use an Arcsaber Z-Slash although it is inbetween stiff and medium flex it hasn't caused my arm to ache.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arm/shoulder pain is a result of underdeveloped (and thus over-strained) muscles, faulty technique, too high tension and/or too stiff a racket. Stiffer rackets will not dampen the impact of the shuttle as much as softer ones (=give more feedback) so if you don't hit the sweetspot consistently, you're gonna be in pain because the impact/vibration is too much for your muscles/tendons.
    Another reason can be overtraining, or in some rare cases a 'faulty' physique i.e. a tendon that moves over a bone when you do the swing motion or something like that. That's the most common reason for my shoulder pain - although I also notice when I took out the MX80 for too long and swung it too hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like the future trend of baddy racket is getting stronger n tougher..
    so all the force will dry up your shoulder see how stiff 8dx suck up your energy !! n over stress to ur shoulder bone thus injury..

to handle these solid stick we need to do aka 1 finger push up bruce lee style, car wheel or bicycle lifting and taken up swimming to add power and muscule to your shoulder....u saw how huge LCW shoulder nowdays??Name:  biy.jpg
Views: 1573
Size:  50.6 KB

so guys lets work harder in order to tame future racket like VT-ZF or else its tame u and dry u up !!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^^ I still have absolutely no idea what 19kg has to do with a coaster bike. :shrug: These Japanese companies have truly weird marketing departments.

Perhaps it'll have the tensile strength of all the steel tubings on a 19kg bike?

Or you can balance a 19kg coaster bike on top of the racket before it breaks?

Or 19kg worth of rackets can be used to build a coaster bike? :huh:

I say we should start a poll and whoever guesses right gets a free Z Force!
    Last edited by visor; 01-26-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arm/shoulder pain is a result of underdeveloped (and thus over-strained) muscles, faulty technique, too high tension and/or too stiff a racket. Stiffer rackets will not dampen the impact of the shuttle as much as softer ones (=give more feedback) so if you don't hit the sweetspot consistently, you're gonna be in pain because the impact/vibration is too much for your muscles/tendons.
    Another reason can be overtraining, or in some rare cases a 'faulty' physique i.e. a tendon that moves over a bone when you do the swing motion or something like that. That's the most common reason for my shoulder pain - although I also notice when I took out the MX80 for too long and swung it too hard
    Great comments. I suffer from shoulder/arm pain. Any solutions/remedy to the above ? Some people say I either I use the wrong technic or overwork the shoulder. Should I reduce the tension? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is that the new spokeperson, will be a midget JAV star weighing 19kg. And the soon-to-be introduced YY flash animation, will be of her cycling the coaster, thru a wall of thin cardboard!

Ok, where is MY VT-ZF??

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^^^ I still have absolutely no idea what 19kg has to do with a coaster bike. :shrug: These Japanese companies have truly weird marketing departments.

Perhaps it'll have the tensile strength of all the steel tubings on a 19kg bike?

Or you can balance a 19kg coaster bike on top of the racket before it breaks?

Or 19kg worth of rackets can be used to build a coaster bike? :huh:

I say we should start a poll and whoever guesses right gets a free Z Force!
    Impact force? If that number is anywhere in the ballpark ...

Saw a smash speed comparison with the VT-80 and the Force carried the speed through much longer:
    VT80: 415 vs VT-ZF: 414 and ended at VT80: 88kmph vs VT-ZF: 120kmph

Could be because it will be more headheavy according to the same source

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast