User Tag List

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 392 to 408 of 1254
  1. #392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Doesn't Saina Nehwal use a Nanoray 700 RP ??
    yup. Another problem with YY racket is all rated stiff shaft will cause your shoulder muscle pain. it typical, all YY racket i tried having same problem.

  2. #393
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maritime canada
    Posts
    524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yup. Another problem with YY racket is all rated stiff shaft will cause your shoulder muscle pain. it typical, all YY racket i tried having same problem.
    That's not really a racket design problem thats just strength and technique

  3. #394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    That's not really a racket design problem thats just strength and technique
    if u google about nanoray information, YY just started to design a racket which can reduce the muscle pain issue. but, i owned nanoray it still cause my muscle pain after i played.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 01-25-2012 at 09:44 PM.

  4. #395
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Really loving the Tyre on the Yonex website, or really gives me a good idea what this racket is going to be like...
    its mean the racket can withstand 19kg weight of a car tyre.
    wow, that mean this racket would be damn stiff n solid.
    i wonder how many player at the same level as LCW can flex such a solid racket.
    no doubt the more higher end n powerfull racket are all design with very stiff shaft.
    We will see one with VT-zF

  5. #396
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    its mean the racket can withstand 19kg weight of a car tyre.
    wow, that mean this racket would be damn stiff n solid.
    i wonder how many player at the same level as LCW can flex such a solid racket.
    no doubt the more higher end n powerfull racket are all design with very stiff shaft.
    We will see one with VT-zF
    Actually they aren't. Look at FHF's rackets, or the VT70 - they're only medium. Yet they seem to be very powerful...
    And the 19kg are probably either the weight you can put on the head before it starts to deform noticeably, or the string tension it can withstand (with the right machine and stringer, of course^^). So, the 19kg have nothing to do with the stiffness of the shaft at all.
    A solid racket does not mean it's hard to bend, as 'solid' mostly refers to the head and how much tension it can hold and how it feels when you hit the shuttle.

  6. #397
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    its mean the racket can withstand 19kg weight of a car tyre.
    wow, that mean this racket would be damn stiff n solid.
    i wonder how many player at the same level as LCW can flex such a solid racket.
    no doubt the more higher end n powerfull racket are all design with very stiff shaft.
    We will see one with VT-zF
    Withstanding the weight of the tyre and the alloy rim.

    Stiff is okay, perhaps too much for the shoulders but its the brittleness that annoys me.

  7. #398
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,076
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    A solid racket does not mean it's hard to bend, as 'solid' mostly refers to the head and how much tension it can hold and how it feels when you hit the shuttle.
    Yep - you can mate pretty much any head with any shaft if you do it right. The head construction doesn't really contribute to power as much as stability and feel (and string tension withstandment, if that's a word); the shaft pretty much governs the power.

  8. #399
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Actually they aren't. Look at FHF's rackets, or the VT70 - they're only medium. Yet they seem to be very powerful...
    And the 19kg are probably either the weight you can put on the head before it starts to deform noticeably, or the string tension it can withstand (with the right machine and stringer, of course^^). So, the 19kg have nothing to do with the stiffness of the shaft at all.
    A solid racket does not mean it's hard to bend, as 'solid' mostly refers to the head and how much tension it can hold and how it feels when you hit the shuttle.
    FHF's power is anchored on his swing speed!

  9. #400
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    FHF's power is anchored on his swing speed!
    And his insanely huge left arm His swing style is more effective with medium stiff rackets, though, as he has a pretty big motion. TBH, in contrast, has a faster and more compact swing, and is probably more powerful with stiffer rackets (Ti-10 3rd gen as opposed to Fu's 2nd gen).
    In the end, a pro with a hard smash will smash hard with any racket. They'll just need to adapt to the stiffness of the racket, and change their swing and timing a bit....JJS at the DO is a prime example, switching between the SW37 and MX80 (HUGE difference in stiffness) and smashing hard (260+) with both.

  10. #401
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    And his insanely huge left arm His swing style is more effective with medium stiff rackets, though, as he has a pretty big motion. TBH, in contrast, has a faster and more compact swing, and is probably more powerful with stiffer rackets (Ti-10 3rd gen as opposed to Fu's 2nd gen).
    In the end, a pro with a hard smash will smash hard with any racket. They'll just need to adapt to the stiffness of the racket, and change their swing and timing a bit....JJS at the DO is a prime example, switching between the SW37 and MX80 (HUGE difference in stiffness) and smashing hard (260+) with both.
    There you said it all...TBH and JJS among two other prime examples!

  11. #402
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yup. Another problem with YY racket is all rated stiff shaft will cause your shoulder muscle pain. it typical, all YY racket i tried having same problem.
    To be honest that hasn't happened to me before
    My arm will only ache I do exercise like press-ups.

    I use an Arcsaber Z-Slash although it is inbetween stiff and medium flex it hasn't caused my arm to ache.

  12. #403
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,722
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Arm/shoulder pain is a result of underdeveloped (and thus over-strained) muscles, faulty technique, too high tension and/or too stiff a racket. Stiffer rackets will not dampen the impact of the shuttle as much as softer ones (=give more feedback) so if you don't hit the sweetspot consistently, you're gonna be in pain because the impact/vibration is too much for your muscles/tendons.
    Another reason can be overtraining, or in some rare cases a 'faulty' physique i.e. a tendon that moves over a bone when you do the swing motion or something like that. That's the most common reason for my shoulder pain - although I also notice when I took out the MX80 for too long and swung it too hard

  13. #404
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like the future trend of baddy racket is getting stronger n tougher..
    so all the force will dry up your shoulder see how stiff 8dx suck up your energy !! n over stress to ur shoulder bone thus injury..

    to handle these solid stick we need to do aka 1 finger push up bruce lee style, car wheel or bicycle lifting and taken up swimming to add power and muscule to your shoulder....u saw how huge LCW shoulder nowdays??Name:  biy.jpg
Views: 1573
Size:  50.6 KB

    so guys lets work harder in order to tame future racket like VT-ZF or else its tame u and dry u up !!

  14. #405
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,161
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^^^ I still have absolutely no idea what 19kg has to do with a coaster bike. :shrug: These Japanese companies have truly weird marketing departments.

    Perhaps it'll have the tensile strength of all the steel tubings on a 19kg bike?

    Or you can balance a 19kg coaster bike on top of the racket before it breaks?

    Or 19kg worth of rackets can be used to build a coaster bike? :huh:

    I say we should start a poll and whoever guesses right gets a free Z Force!
    Last edited by visor; 01-26-2012 at 10:09 PM.

  15. #406
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,443
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Arm/shoulder pain is a result of underdeveloped (and thus over-strained) muscles, faulty technique, too high tension and/or too stiff a racket. Stiffer rackets will not dampen the impact of the shuttle as much as softer ones (=give more feedback) so if you don't hit the sweetspot consistently, you're gonna be in pain because the impact/vibration is too much for your muscles/tendons.
    Another reason can be overtraining, or in some rare cases a 'faulty' physique i.e. a tendon that moves over a bone when you do the swing motion or something like that. That's the most common reason for my shoulder pain - although I also notice when I took out the MX80 for too long and swung it too hard
    Great comments. I suffer from shoulder/arm pain. Any solutions/remedy to the above ? Some people say I either I use the wrong technic or overwork the shoulder. Should I reduce the tension? Thanks.

  16. #407
    Regular Member axl886's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My guess is that the new spokeperson, will be a midget JAV star weighing 19kg. And the soon-to-be introduced YY flash animation, will be of her cycling the coaster, thru a wall of thin cardboard!

    Ok, where is MY VT-ZF??

  17. #408
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,726
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^^^ I still have absolutely no idea what 19kg has to do with a coaster bike. :shrug: These Japanese companies have truly weird marketing departments.

    Perhaps it'll have the tensile strength of all the steel tubings on a 19kg bike?

    Or you can balance a 19kg coaster bike on top of the racket before it breaks?

    Or 19kg worth of rackets can be used to build a coaster bike? :huh:

    I say we should start a poll and whoever guesses right gets a free Z Force!
    Impact force? If that number is anywhere in the ballpark ...

    Saw a smash speed comparison with the VT-80 and the Force carried the speed through much longer:
    VT80: 415 vs VT-ZF: 414 and ended at VT80: 88kmph vs VT-ZF: 120kmph

    Could be because it will be more headheavy according to the same source

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New yonex racket - Yonex Voltric Y Force (VERY HOT)
    By george@chongwei in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 06-09-2012, 04:09 AM
  2. WTB: Yonex Voltric 80/ Voltric Z-Force [UK only]
    By monster17 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-04-2012, 06:21 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric Z-Force 4UG5
    By Daffu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric Z force
    By noeltj_22 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 03-20-2012, 12:28 AM
  5. **NEW** Yonex VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!
    By AZbadman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •