User Tag List

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 732 to 748 of 1255
  1. #732
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommii View Post
    Go for yumo and preorder, they sell for 219 no tax. And they will get first batch as 3ug5
    Damn...I was just there this morning. Thanks for the tip. Tad's offer includes strings. Meh...about the same if Yumo offer is without strings (if string job is $25...then $8 difference when all said and done...$244 vs $252).

    Doh!!...I need my tax return ASAP!!

  2. #733
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Damn...I was just there this morning. Thanks for the tip. Tad's offer includes strings. Meh...about the same if Yumo offer is without strings (if string job is $25...then $8 difference when all said and done...$244 vs $252). Doh!!...I need my tax return ASAP!!
    It comes with free bg80. If you want different string, you only pay a very small amount. I swapped out for 66u for 50 cents more

  3. #734
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommii View Post
    It comes with free bg80. If you want different string, you only pay a very small amount. I swapped out for 66u for 50 cents more
    Nice. So that means it's a difference of $33. Yumo...here I come.

  4. #735
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Nice. So that means it's a difference of $33. Yumo...here I come.
    I just got an email from yumo that they received their first batch but only has 4ug5. Better than nothing!!!

  5. #736
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,259
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You guys get ripped. They're only $209 here.

  6. #737
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so mad right now, went to pick up my zf and I saw at 5 and 7 o clock that it had frame damage from shipping you could see that the graphite was damaged severely. It was so beautiful, matted paint, everything. Now I have to wait 2-3 more weeks when I WAS FIRST TO PREORDER. Paid my full deposit before anyone and the store promised to call me FIRST before any other about the racquet. I sense bullcrap and now I can't play with it.Ironic how I had to EMAIL then about it instead of calling me FIRST THING. First customer gets crap service.

    Now i get to go home with a tube of rsl classics. -.-

  7. #738
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Picking up my SP version today, JP version coming next week.
    Will post some photos of the differences soon. Stay tuned!

  8. #739
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    Picking up my SP version today, JP version coming next week.
    Will post some photos of the differences soon. Stay tuned!
    Wow you have 2 VTZF from different production codes...Cool...

  9. #740
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    Picking up my SP version today, JP version coming next week.
    Will post some photos of the differences soon. Stay tuned!
    Wow bro from where you get your SP?

  10. #741
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    735
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How much the price for the SP version there ?

  11. #742
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in Malaysia, RRP is MYR799.90. same price as Voltric 80.

  12. #743
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Terengganu, M'sia
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fiq_axis,what is the non-RRP price in Malaysia?

  13. #744
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Campbell, California, United S
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  IMAG0031.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  38.1 KBName:  IMAG0033.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  29.2 KBName:  IMAG0035.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  18.6 KBName:  IMAG0030.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  55.3 KBName:  IMAG0032.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  46.4 KBName:  IMAG0034.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  25.2 KB

    Goodbye all other rackets. This racket sets the bar for every racket in every single way!

  14. #745
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canti View Post
    Name:  IMAG0031.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  38.1 KBName:  IMAG0033.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  29.2 KBName:  IMAG0035.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  18.6 KBName:  IMAG0030.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  55.3 KBName:  IMAG0032.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  46.4 KBName:  IMAG0034.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  25.2 KB

    Goodbye all other rackets. This racket sets the bar for every racket in every single way!

    I have felt it and it feels amazing, love the matted racquet. It looks very thin though, like a twig.

    Sadly my store had to give me a faulty one to piss me off. Never got to play with it. but held it in my hands.

  15. #746
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,259
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More head heavy than the VT80? lol, look forward to seeing the classifieds inundated with these things in the upcoming month

  16. #747
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,344
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    More head heavy than the VT80? lol, look forward to seeing the classifieds inundated with these things in the upcoming month
    how short is our collective memory, when the same thing happened with the z slash

    but due to difficulty adjusting and lack of feel

  17. #748
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommii View Post
    I have felt it and it feels amazing, love the matted racquet. It looks very thin though, like a twig.

    Sadly my store had to give me a faulty one to piss me off. Never got to play with it. but held it in my hands.
    I share your frustration and sadness, so near, yet so agonisingly far. I hope you can receive it sooner than expected.

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New yonex racket - Yonex Voltric Y Force (VERY HOT)
    By george@chongwei in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 06-09-2012, 05:09 AM
  2. WTB: Yonex Voltric 80/ Voltric Z-Force [UK only]
    By monster17 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-04-2012, 07:21 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric Z-Force 4UG5
    By Daffu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-20-2012, 11:54 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric Z force
    By noeltj_22 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 03-20-2012, 01:28 AM
  5. **NEW** Yonex VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!
    By AZbadman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 01:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •