User Tag List

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 1254
  1. #885
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nugegoda
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  VT ZF 3U.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  19.3 KBName:  VT ZF Hologram Clear.jpg
Views: 1375
Size:  21.2 KBName:  VT ZF Hologram Dark.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  17.3 KB

    Some Z Force Pics more on thee Way...................

  2. #886
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, love the yonex authentication thing. Does it come with the racket?

    Anyway, so between N90 and VT-ZF, which racket comes out on top?

  3. #887
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Wow, love the yonex authentication thing. Does it come with the racket?Anyway, so between N90 and VT-ZF, which racket comes out on top?
    Wait just a little longer initial unstrung feeling is that it's going to be quite similar. It's not as heavy or as headheavy as I would have liked, making it closer to the N90. It definately doesn't have that super head heavy momentum carry through that I loved so much on the AT700 or as others would call it "canon lag." Seems like some power will need to be generated by extra swing speed. Shaft stiffness still feels pretty flexible making it more inline with the N90, but will see how it actually plays.

    It's been a long wait coming from the AT700 line. There's been NOTHING that I've liked from YY since that racket. N90 currently is my next racket lineup, so this ZF will have some serious hype to live up to. The VT80 to me was way too head light. Curse those who said it was very head heavy and made me waste money!
    Last edited by Optiblue; 03-13-2012 at 02:40 AM.

  4. #888
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    Wait just a little longer initial unstrung feeling is that it's going to be quite similar. It's not as heavy or as headheavy as I would have liked, making it closer to the N90. It definately doesn't have that super head heavy momentum carry through that I loved so much on the AT700 or as others would call it "canon lag." Seems like some power will need to be generated by extra swing speed. Shaft stiffness still feels pretty flexible making it more inline with the N90, but will see how it actually plays.

    It's been a long wait coming from the AT700 line. There's been NOTHING that I've liked from YY since that racket. N90 currently is my next racket lineup, so this ZF will have some serious hype to live up to. The VT80 to me was way too head light. Curse those who said it was very head heavy and made me waste money!
    Reading a review could be misleading, it is mainly due to us unable to determine the level of game the reviewer currently in....

    I am looking forward to read your review... N90 Vs VTZF

  5. #889
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    tested today with 3U
    damn stiffer and heavier than vt80 but not much.
    its definetly has much improved in term of speed ( designed to beat speedy player like LD)
    ppl who cant handle vt80 plz stay out from vt ZF unless u buy for collection due to ego or for its paint.

    ppl who use to play with heavy head racket than ur dream has come true.
    its a near prefect heavy head racket from yonex.

    Less than 2 weeks there already a victim on the boat...you will see more ppl start selling them out ...its just a matter of time...so dont just spot buy but well prepare ur arm for 19kg impact 1st before trying to handle ZF.....i hope LCW will recover soon and use 4U later matches..

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...28VT-ZF%29-GTA!

  6. #890
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    Less than 2 weeks there already a victim on the boat...you will see more ppl start selling them out ...its just a matter of time...so dont just spot buy but well prepare ur arm for 19kg impact 1st before trying to handle ZF.....i hope LCW will recover soon and use 4U later matches..

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ce-(VT-ZF)-GTA!
    Wow that one was quite fast. Only play for an hour..? Sometimes those rackets are not those when its "pick up and feel the love" or "it just fits", perhaps if you had trained with it more you would of more accepted its power (not that I know I'm just speculating at this moment... but i find it hard to believe someone would play with it a 23lb for an hour and put it down again...)

  7. #891
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup, player like lcw get well physical trained but still got shoulder pain when using hh and stif racket. thats is the biggest yy problem that they should overcome.
    hmm.. I think vtzf so heavy.. That crushing lcw's shoulder.. Chong wei not defeated by lindan but by vtzf. Lol

    If LCW allows a racket to be the sole cause of his injury, then he should not be playing professional badminton at all.
    What i'm trying to say here is, some of you assume too much.
    There has never been any official statement, and yet we find invisible dots being connected with non-existent lines.

    For those who have sold their Z-Forces, then it was probably the best decision for them.
    If it was too stiff, tough. Either make yourself worthy of it, or leave the racket alone (or sell it).
    Your equipment is never to take blame for your shortcomings.
    They are inanimate, and therefore can present no error to the wielder/player.
    Last edited by AzrinRain; 03-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

  8. #892
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    Your equipment is never to take blame for your shortcomings.
    But I use better equipment to compensate for the lack of skills! :P

  9. #893
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You might be missing the point here, WoOZY.
    Fact is, there are many who buy expensive rackets/equipment,
    only to solely place the blame on the equipment,
    when the truth is that the players themselves who are at fault when they do not perform well.

  10. #894
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    You might be missing the point here, WoOZY.
    Fact is, there are many who buy expensive rackets/equipment,
    You're talking to the right person :P!!! I buy expensive equipment to compensate for my skill...

    But I totally understand what you mean... Rather than selling the equipment immediately... I would try to use it and try to maximize it's potential... Only racquet I sold was the VT80 and that's because the shaft isn't consistently stiff!

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,074
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Woozy

    Money invested in coaching generally provides a far better return than money spent on a new racquet. Some people think buying the latest and therefore greatest racquet is going to transform their game. Sadly this doesn't happen.

    After all, poor technique with any racquet = poor results.

    I suggest you read my article on choosing a badminton racquet which you can find on my website.

    To your success

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

    PS I will be reviewing Z Force in around two weeks when I finally have one to test.

  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Paul,
    Do you know what the VT-ZF LTD looks like?

  13. #897
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Woozy

    Money invested in coaching generally provides a far better return than money spent on a new racquet. Some people think buying the latest and therefore greatest racquet is going to transform their game. Sadly this doesn't happen.

    After all, poor technique with any racquet = poor results.

    I suggest you read my article on choosing a badminton racquet which you can find on my website.

    To your success

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

    PS I will be reviewing Z Force in around two weeks when I finally have one to test.
    Thats what i have been trying to tell people... equipment complements your skills not the other way round.

    But i have to say that the ZF is quite physically demanding.. I used to use AT 700 when i was younger... it was a great racket and i will never forget the powerful smashes. However, the ZF's speed is incredible. It cuts through the air like a knife cutting through paper.

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pretty popular racket too! yonex's marketing went on overdrive for this one. all 20 rackets sold out within 2 days at my local shop

  15. #899
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    Less than 2 weeks there already a victim on the boat...you will see more ppl start selling them out ...its just a matter of time...so dont just spot buy but well prepare ur arm for 19kg impact 1st before trying to handle ZF.....i hope LCW will recover soon and use 4U later matches..

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...28VT-ZF%29-GTA!

    2nd victim on the boat for this morning..
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...8-Singapore%29

    victim slowly piling up..

  16. #900
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just for fun of it.. his score might be worse if he is not using V-ZF. He already can't smash as much, but
    you can see the speed of the shuttle in the first set.

  17. #901
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    488
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe the shoulder injury is from diving...there's so much stress on the shoulders...try it LCW does it so well ... down and up.

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New yonex racket - Yonex Voltric Y Force (VERY HOT)
    By george@chongwei in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 06-09-2012, 04:09 AM
  2. WTB: Yonex Voltric 80/ Voltric Z-Force [UK only]
    By monster17 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-04-2012, 06:21 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric Z-Force 4UG5
    By Daffu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric Z force
    By noeltj_22 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 03-20-2012, 12:28 AM
  5. **NEW** Yonex VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!
    By AZbadman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •