User Tag List

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,123 to 1,139 of 1255
  1. #1123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No I didn't get injured using the Z Force. I was actually testing another brand of racquets.

    Canuck - looks like you need to build your endurance with this racquet.

    I haven't heard about the dull feeling with BG80 power. Everyone I know who has used it says how good it is.

    Paul

  2. #1124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    No I didn't get injured using the Z Force. I was actually testing another brand of racquets.Canuck - looks like you need to build your endurance with this racquet. I haven't heard about the dull feeling with BG80 power. Everyone I know who has used it says how good it is. Paul
    Nah...it's just me. I need to build up my general endurance and stamina. More of a sprinter than a marathon runner if ya catch my drift. The "dull" feeling is in comparison to BG80. I think the BG80P is a medium feeling and not a hard feeling like BG80. I actually prefer the medium feeling.

  3. #1125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    No I didn't get injured using the Z Force. I was actually testing another brand of racquets.Canuck - looks like you need to build your endurance with this racquet. I haven't heard about the dull feeling with BG80 power. Everyone I know who has used it says how good it is. Paul
    BG80P performs decently, but if you compare it to BG80 it's a night and day's difference. It's probably easy to switch to it if you were coming from any string except BG80. I didn't like it at all, and it felt something like the Nanology line. Back injuries suck! Give it another go when you're healed up . Have you ever tried the N90 from Li Ning?
    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Nah...it's just me. I need to build up my general endurance and stamina. More of a sprinter than a marathon runner if ya catch my drift. The "dull" feeling is in comparison to BG80. I think the BG80P is a medium feeling and not a hard feeling like BG80. I actually prefer the medium feeling.
    Lol, if you don't like the ZF, you have a buyer!!

  4. #1126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol. I like the VTZF very much. Just have trouble finding the strings I like.

  5. #1127
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    491
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Lol. I like the VTZF very much. Just have trouble finding the strings I like.
    Try Ashaway Zymax 62...thin and compliments beautifully with the ZF. Best combo IMO

  6. #1128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Although not on the Yonex recommendations, NBG98 works exceptionally well on the 4U model. Give it a try.

  7. #1129
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    491
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find BG66 Maxima better than the NBG98 in tension retention as well as in feel. I'm experimenting with the new BG80 Power...not bad at all, but Zymax 62 is still the favourite, then BG66 Maxima.

  8. #1130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    Although not on the Yonex recommendations, NBG98 works exceptionally well on the 4U model. Give it a try.
    I will definitely give it a try for my new 4U VTZF + NBG98 several months to go towards Christmas.

    Are there any reasons of why NBG98 more suitable towards 4U rather than 3U?

  9. #1131
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,129
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I will definitely give it a try for my new 4U VTZF + NBG98 several months to go towards Christmas.

    Are there any reasons of why NBG98 more suitable towards 4U rather than 3U?
    you still holding out for christmas!?

    i'm sure your birthday would be earlier than that!

  10. #1132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Lol. I like the VTZF very much. Just have trouble finding the strings I like.
    Nice nice! I really hope yonex keeps making head heavy rackets like this for us! I wouldn't mind if it were even a tad heavier overall.

  11. #1133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    you still holding out for christmas!?

    i'm sure your birthday would be earlier than that!
    hahaha.... Yeah considering it as a birthday gift

    Thanks for reminding me

  12. #1134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Are there any reasons of why NBG98 more suitable towards 4U rather than 3U?
    I just use thinner strings for lighter rackets and thicker for heavy ones. If I had a 3U, I would start with NBG95.

  13. #1135
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    717
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://badminton-coach.co.uk/4584/yo...acquet-review/

    Paul has updated his website.....

    Looking forward for your updated review mate.

    Cheers

  14. #1136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    http://badminton-coach.co.uk/4584/yo...acquet-review/Paul has updated his website..... Looking forward for your updated review mate.Cheers
    Heeh, sticker problem is legit! Looking forward to the rest of the review. I can foresee nothing but good ratings

  15. #1137
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some flat pushes from the net deep into the other court do get out on some occasions since I'm tuned well with Arc10 to let the shuttle land just in... maybe that could be a minor drawback with the Z-Force.

    It also could mean, that I haven't adapted to 100 percent

    €:


    Currently I'm using a very durable solution with NBG95 @27lbs. What would be the best compromise between durability and hitting sound/feel? I usually use BG80 for this purpose. Just asking since I haven't tried every string out with this new green toy

    What do you think? I'm a hard hitter so please don't say some stuff like 0,64mm

    €:

    sorry, have just seen there already are some pages with this topic. I think I'll get my answer there...
    Last edited by sFrog; 04-16-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  16. #1138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not a good night for testing Z Force unfortunately.

    I had to see an osteopath today and was in no fit state to test the racquet although did have a hit. I still do not have enough movement in my upper back to hit any decent shuttles at the moment. i have another session booked with osteopath next monday and hope to test them. Sorry guys but this is seriously bad stuff happening at the moment.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  17. #1139
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Not a good night for testing Z Force unfortunately. I had to see an osteopath today and was in no fit state to test the racquet although did have a hit. I still do not have enough movement in my upper back to hit any decent shuttles at the moment. i have another session booked with osteopath next monday and hope to test them. Sorry guys but this is seriously bad stuff happening at the moment. Paulwww.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Just focus on healing!

Similar Threads

  1. New yonex racket - Yonex Voltric Y Force (VERY HOT)
    By george@chongwei in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 06-09-2012, 05:09 AM
  2. WTB: Yonex Voltric 80/ Voltric Z-Force [UK only]
    By monster17 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-04-2012, 07:21 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric Z-Force 4UG5
    By Daffu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-20-2012, 11:54 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric Z force
    By noeltj_22 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 03-20-2012, 01:28 AM
  5. **NEW** Yonex VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!
    By AZbadman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 01:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •