User Tag List

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,207 of 1255
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    interesting... so how's it differ between vtzf green and ltd, both 3u?
    From some of the above posts...some people think the purple LTD version is a tad stiffer than the orginal green version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Had a bad outing with my VT-ZF (3UG5) the last couple of weeks.

Last week...I was fighting a cold (no energy) and was absolutely dreadful with my VT-ZF. Miss hits galore . Lost 1st game due to unforced errors and barely passed double digits (I think I got 11 points). Switched to my N90II and won the next 2 games.

Last night...my back was bothering me all day (pain on lower back). No miss hits this time but I lacked power in my smashes . Lost 2 games. So switched back to my N90II and won the next 2 games .

So basically...if I'm not 100% I shouldn't be using my VT-ZF.

Thought I'd share my recent experience.
    you know, at very first time I used VTZF, I this racket is more energy-consuming than VT80, then after dating with VTZF for a couple of months, I found "Massive Heavy Smash" is true. My friends said receiving my smashes are more difficult than using VT80. So, right now VTZF is really my type of racket. VTZF is really my number one racket.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    you know, at very first time I used VTZF, I this racket is more energy-consuming than VT80, then after dating with VTZF for a couple of months, I found "Massive Heavy Smash" is true. My friends said receiving my smashes are more difficult than using VT80. So, right now VTZF is really my type of racket. VTZF is really my number one racket.
    Don't get me wrong. I love my VTZF. When I'm 100% (or close to it)...I perform better with it. However if I'm not feeling well (60% and probably shouldn't be playing anyways)...then the racket is a beast to handle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't get me wrong. I love my VTZF. When I'm 100% (or close to it)...I perform better with it. However if I'm not feeling well (60% and probably shouldn't be playing anyways)...then the racket is a beast to handle.
    sorry.
    If it's a bad day, not only you, I'm also can't perform well in a game. But, this racket is truly beast, hard enough to tame this. More than taming a lion, taming a dragon maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here knows any trustworthy shops or website in France or German that offer the cheapest price for Z-force ?

I've found a couple of website that sell Z-force included string for 159 Euro, I'm worry if It could be cheaper ?

http://www.badmintonhandel.de/badmintonschlaeger/yonex-voltric/yonex-voltric-z-force-ltd-2012-besaitet-mit-yonex-bg.html

t
    hank you in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoanganh1987vn View Post
    Anyone here knows any trustworthy shops or website in France or German that offer the cheapest price for Z-force ?

I've found a couple of website that sell Z-force included string for 159 Euro, I'm worry if It could be cheaper ?

http://www.badmintonhandel.de/badmintonschlaeger/yonex-voltric/yonex-voltric-z-force-ltd-2012-besaitet-mit-yonex-bg.html

t
    hank you in advance
    Is that price including shipping? If yes, that's probably equivalent to or only $5 USD greater than the best prices I've found so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Is that price including shipping? If yes, that's probably equivalent to or only $5 USD greater than the best prices I've found so far.
    not yet, because I'm living in France, the shipping cost will be plus 13 Euro. But I'm gonna by 2 pieces, so that shipping cost will be less pain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not yet, because I'm living in France, the shipping cost will be plus 13 Euro. But I'm gonna by 2 pieces, so that shipping cost will be less pain
    Then that's pretty good. Maybe if you order from Asia then you can save the 13 euro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Then that's pretty good. Maybe if you order from Asia then you can save the 13 euro.
    thank you for your advice, probably i might go with this website. moreover, this price has already included free-stringed NG98 too

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for your advice, probably i might go with this website. moreover, this price has already included free-stringed NG98 too
    If I was you I'd get the racket without string and have it strung by the usual stringer. Got a racket from badmintonhandel.de once, and the stringjob was horrible, 20lbs or even less....and the service was bad as well, although that should not be an issue when you're only ordering rackets. I've made good experiences and heard good things about tennistown.de (although it's not my usual shop either). I guess ordering from outside Germany they're your best bet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Z Force ltd is not yet available in France, so buy it in Germany is the cheapest solution I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear bro, recently I bought a VTZF 4U and I felt it is very head heavy compared to the one I tried which was lighter, super fast and super powerful. But I seem like losing all these tricks which are the reasons for me to buy it.

Compared to the VTZF 4U that I tried, it belonged to my bro in law. He applied a layer of PU grip on top of the original grip which I think causing the racket to be lighter yet I can unleash a powerful shot especially smashing in any angles. To me, the head is slightly head heavy which is just nice for me.

For the one that I bought, I have removed the original grip and applied a layer of paper tape on the wooden handle before I applied a layer of PU grip. I like to hold the slim handle for better feel. Once I bring it to the court, I didn't feel the same as the one belongs to my bro in law. It is quite heavy at the head and I couldn't unleash powerful shot as I experienced before with it.

Would appreciate any advise. I hope I still can retain the grip size which is slim (after removing original grip) but the racket can still be light especially at the head.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    Dear bro, recently I bought a VTZF 4U and I felt it is very head heavy compared to the one I tried which was lighter, super fast and super powerful. But I seem like losing all these tricks which are the reasons for me to buy it.Compared to the VTZF 4U that I tried, it belonged to my bro in law. He applied a layer of PU grip on top of the original grip which I think causing the racket to be lighter yet I can unleash a powerful shot especially smashing in any angles. To me, the head is slightly head heavy which is just nice for me.For the one that I bought, I have removed the original grip and applied a layer of paper tape on the wooden handle before I applied a layer of PU grip. I like to hold the slim handle for better feel. Once I bring it to the court, I didn't feel the same as the one belongs to my bro in law. It is quite heavy at the head and I couldn't unleash powerful shot as I experienced before with it.Would appreciate any advise. I hope I still can retain the grip size which is slim (after removing original grip) but the racket can still be light especially at the head. Thanks
    You can try overlaying one more thin grip and try it out. I have experienced different grip sizes can have a different feel and impact on my play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
    You can try overlaying one more thin grip and try it out. I have experienced different grip sizes can have a different feel and impact on my play.
    Thanks for your advise. I have put a layer of paper tape on the wooden handle before I applied the PU grip. The feel of the handle is just nice for me. If I put another thin grip on top of the PU grip, for sure it will be felt thicker to me which I can hardly grab the handle comfortably.

I am looking for another way of lighten the racket without having to thicken the grip size

Any bright ideas anyone??

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    Thanks for your advise. I have put a layer of paper tape on the wooden handle before I applied the PU grip. The feel of the handle is just nice for me. If I put another thin grip on top of the PU grip, for sure it will be felt thicker to me which I can hardly grab the handle comfortably.

I am looking for another way of lighten the racket without having to thicken the grip size

Any bright ideas anyone??
    Maybe really thin strings at super high tension???

Thin strings (ie. 0.66mm) should weigh less than thicker strings (ie. 0.68mm). And higher tension (30lbs) would use less string than a lower tension (ie. 24lbs). You might shave off 1-2g from the weight at the head of the racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe really thin strings at super high tension???

Thin strings (ie. 0.66mm) should weigh less than thicker strings (ie. 0.68mm). And higher tension (30lbs) would use less string than a lower tension (ie. 24lbs). You might shave off 1-2g from the weight at the head of the racket.
    Thanks for your advise. Currently I am using BG68Ti, maybe I should use BG66UM or NS660Ti

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any bright ideas anyone??[/QUOTE]

Bro,
    Shift the centre gravity or balance point by adding a round of aluminium or lead over the shaft just on top the cone at ur handle thus ur head will felt lighter but overall racket weigth will increase of course.....

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast