User Tag List

Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 1254
  1. #120
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,714
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    Not as head-heavy as the N90 and N90-2. Certainly not as stiff as well, IMHO.
    How would you know? You got one?

  2. #121
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    j4ckie,
    Yes. I do own the VT80LE, and tried the N90 and it's sibling for a couple of days.

  3. #122
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    widebody frame in voltric...mean improved the speed for voltric80 n yet maintain the heavy head and smallest diameter shaft......so tat how VT-ZF is born...
    new weapon for olympic games....just on time to renoost LCW moral to beat LD and CL....

    new racket mean new shirt and shoe will come...will lime green shoe and shirt coming to town...
    what a new year to begin for such a unique design and color..

    time to burn ur both pocket on march when its open for sell..

  4. #123
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    widebody frame in voltric...mean improved the speed for voltric80 n yet maintain the heavy head and smallest diameter shaft......so tat how VT-ZF is born...
    new weapon for olympic games....just on time to renoost LCW moral to beat LD and CL....

    new racket mean new shirt and shoe will come...will lime green shoe and shirt coming to town...
    what a new year to begin for such a unique design and color..

    time to burn ur both pocket on march when its open for sell..
    Can't help imagining a lime green SHB-65FT
    March? Tell me where to line up.

  5. #124
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,714
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    j4ckie,
    Yes. I do own the VT80LE, and tried the N90 and it's sibling for a couple of days.
    Thought you were talking about the new racket, whatever it's called. Didn't see how you could possibly compare it to anything....well, if you're talking about the VT80, I agree on the judgement concerning the N90 (head heavier and stiffer), although I feel the N90II is pretty much the same, if not less head heavy than the VT80. Anyhow, this is about LCW's new toy, so let's continue talking about that

  6. #125
    Regular Member AzrinRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Thought you were talking about the new racket, whatever it's called. Didn't see how you could possibly compare it to anything....well, if you're talking about the VT80, I agree on the judgement concerning the N90 (head heavier and stiffer), although I feel the N90II is pretty much the same, if not less head heavy than the VT80. Anyhow, this is about LCW's new toy, so let's continue talking about that
    My apologies for that.
    Let's see if LCW will stick to the racket at MO.
    Saving up money for a set now
    The racket, lime green SHB-65FT and lime green camo sleeveless sounds fun! That is, if the shoes n shirt comes true.

  7. #126
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,714
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That would be awesome - it'd be another very distracting outfit for me I actually got called 'wasp' yesterday for wearing a yellow shirt with the shb92...lime green would be a fun alternative. Although I won't be able to afford this new racket, despite it looking very exciting...

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yonex VT-XF looks kinda alright but in the hands of LCW winning matters more, no frills.

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dosent the new racket frame seems like mega frame on armortec 30mega with extra string on the side

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoster4u View Post
    dosent the new racket frame seems like mega frame on armortec 30mega with extra string on the side
    Ya, the z-slash was touted with small iso, slim frame, now z-force is wide frame. One for speed and one for power/stability? Both have questionable design and paint job. I'm not interested unless it beats the z-slash speed record

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iori View Post
    Ya, the z-slash was touted with small iso, slim frame, now z-force is wide frame. One for speed and one for power/stability? Both have questionable design and paint job. I'm not interested unless it beats the z-slash speed record
    I dont think it will beat it.
    The way I see the string pattern is the racket was design to achive a correct power depends on user and string tention.. produce the power that we want instead, no more and no less. Hit the bird to find the line..
    Never the less, good variety from yy.

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how come no one has been mentioning on the racket paint job. the current voltric system has distict paint job at the weighted positions at the 2, 6 and 11 o'clock especially notable on vt 70, 5 & 7. hard to see on the 80 due to the black color scheme of the weighted portion along the flames.

    the new voltric seems to have a white paint scheme along the 12, 8 and 4 o clock instead. maybe they moved the weights there and distributed them longer towards the top, which would explain the a higher kick point/sweetspot (sort of a reverse nanospeed) and used a wider body for greater stability.

    what you guys think? i could be totally wrong and the weights could actually be distributed on the black paint scheme instead along the 2-3, 7-8 and 10-11 :P

  13. #132
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehehe VT-ZF come out VT80's price Drop? XD

  14. #133
    Regular Member Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pretty good view of the racket.

    Name:  3308300_550x550_0.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  69.0 KB

  15. #134
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have pre-order 1pc each for 3u and 4U.SP version...hehe
    you guys order yet?
    direct from JP distributor.

    Then pass to LCW father to get his son finger print if not signature...
    what you think ?

  16. #135
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From this.
    Name:  402643_10150477038052348_201277392347_8500180_1432433034_n.jpg
Views: 1763
Size:  27.5 KB

    to this.
    Name:  387600_10150518832442348_201277392347_8677694_1893310586_n.jpg
Views: 2377
Size:  48.3 KB

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopefully its head lighter than vt80. Else, it will be not much use for the recreational double player. I found at900p to be good for double but not the vt.

Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New yonex racket - Yonex Voltric Y Force (VERY HOT)
    By george@chongwei in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 21
    : 06-09-2012, 04:09 AM
  2. WTB: Yonex Voltric 80/ Voltric Z-Force [UK only]
    By monster17 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-04-2012, 06:21 AM
  3. FS: Yonex Voltric Z-Force 4UG5
    By Daffu in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
  4. FS: Yonex Voltric Z force
    By noeltj_22 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 11
    : 03-20-2012, 12:28 AM
  5. **NEW** Yonex VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!
    By AZbadman in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •