User Tag List

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,037 of 1255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I know, between vt80 and vtzf which one is faster recovery after smashing for continue smashing again. Which one is more tiring? And for drives vtzf is faster than vt80? Thx before.. All 3u spec..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LTD VT-ZF is worst than the original paint job.
    It is disappointing as Yonex should use the colours on the olympic rings for the LTD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is the limited version set to release?
    I quite like the Purple paint job to be honest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with CanucksDynasty & Ambushes

Purple & white combination is quite attractive; however the gold color does not bring this racket design one level higher, it is just worse ....
    If YY changed the gold color into white all, it will be elegant..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, just get the VT 9 if you just want it for looks because it looks the same!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris0612 View Post
    May I know, between vt80 and vtzf which one is faster recovery after smashing for continue smashing again. Which one is more tiring? And for drives vtzf is faster than vt80? Thx before.. All 3u spec..
    It's pretty close between the two and the difference is marginal but perhaps the VT80 is a little more speedy. That said, the ZF is more powerful, allowing you to fully commit to a shot and so you actually have more time to recover even though it's marginally slower~ VTZF can drain you quickly if you're not up to its level~ That said, I find that it's relatively light compared to the AT700.

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I agree with CanucksDynasty & Ambushes

Purple & white combination is quite attractive; however the gold color does not bring this racket design one level higher, it is just worse ....
    If YY changed the gold color into white all, it will be elegant..
    I agree~ The color scheme wouldn't have been too bad, but it somehow doesn't flow properly. If I were YY, I would have left the black parts black, change the green to an "energy/electric" blue and then clear coat the damn thing. Maybe a "LTD" blue buttcapp to top it off. Had they gone that route, I would have bought a few of them! Only paintjob worthy of the "LTD" was the AT700 LTD dragon edition in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Optiblue; 03-24-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ wth! why'd yonex use almost the exact same graphics for vt9 ltd as zf ltd?! :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^^ wth! why'd yonex use almost the exact same graphics for vt9 ltd as zf ltd?! :huh:
    haha, that's what I thought too~ If you actually think the paintjob is nice, just buy the VT9 and call it a day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just sum more pics of the VT ZF LTD
    Name:  Voltric Z Force LTD.jpg
Views: 2382
Size:  57.0 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx optiblue.. Ur the best... Seems the Ltd better than the original color..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems the Ltd better than the original color..
    Are you on drugs? The ZF has the best graphic design on a racket I've ever seen. And I'm a graphic designer so I should know.

I just don't know what orange and purple has to do with the Olympics or 'Limited Edition' or anything. I think the green on the ZF is super-fresh and modern, but this just looks a bit.....feminine?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It should be gold instead of orange, probably'll turn out better irl as well . Guess purple/gold has certain regal qualities about them

Thought it resembles NS7700 a bit at first sight

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The limited edition racquets are due out around May/June. They cannot be advertised as Olympic racquets as the Olympic authorities forbid this kind of advertising. Therefore they are just special edition racquets coming out in time for the games.

I saw these racquets and the clothing at All Englands. They do look pretty nice although I feel the similar colurs will cause some confusion. However, it may be a smart move by Yonex as someone can play with a racquet that looks like LCW's but a much cheaper version.

As I understand it, the players will be using these racquets at the Olympics so should get considerable exposure. Demand for the racquets is reasonably high and will increase during the Olympics. So, if you have't ordered yours you may find they will sell out.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Are you on drugs? The ZF has the best graphic design on a racket I've ever seen. And I'm a graphic designer so I should know. I just don't know what orange and purple has to do with the Olympics or 'Limited Edition' or anything. I think the green on the ZF is super-fresh and modern, but this just looks a bit.....feminine?
    Hahaha I think the color is good ,bright with tribal, this is just my opinion.. Everybody have personal taste in graphic and color, maybe u should know this more as graphic designer. if zf ltd are horrible why yonex launch this product? I think yonex must fired they graphic designer and recruit u as a new designer. Haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha I think the color is good ,bright with tribal, this is just my opinion.. Everybody have personal taste in graphic and color, maybe u should know this more as graphic designer. if zf ltd are horrible why yonex launch this product? I think yonex must fired they graphic designer and recruit u as a new designer. Haha
    It's inevitable that people will have different tastes! If the color scheme looks good to you, don't let anyone stop you from owning one People kept telling me not to use head heavy and heavy rackets cuz they're too slow for doubles~ They don't have much to say when I keep up with them as well as power through from the back! This LTD version at the end of the day is still a ZF, it will provide

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    It's inevitable that people will have different tastes! If the color scheme looks good to you, don't let anyone stop you from owning one People kept telling me not to use head heavy and heavy rackets cuz they're too slow for doubles~ They don't have much to say when I keep up with them as well as power through from the back! This LTD version at the end of the day is still a ZF, it will provide
    I'll second that!! I'll get one just for keepsake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Optiblue View Post
    i agree with u optiblue.. everybody will have different tastes.

this is same with racket,everyone will have different type of favorite racket.
    Same like me, i cant use any head light and light racket even for doubles,i usually using vt80 3u for doubles, for facing any fast enemy i will using n90II stype and for single i use the ultimate weapon n90.

i want to see the real zf ltd version, if its good i'll buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting.... I use N90 for Single and double regardless of the game.. at 30lbs it feels great with those heavy smashes...