User Tag List

Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,055 to 1,071 of 1255
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ You probably would benefit from a strengthening program for your right arm... .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

green string looks nice on mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^^ You probably would benefit from a strengthening program for your right arm... .
    I think a few people on this forum have quite a lot of practice 'strengthening their right arm'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I think a few people on this forum have quite a lot of practice 'strengthening their right arm'
    How do you wanna know, it is the right arm?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh c'mon... don't be afraid...

get the 4u version, mine's only 82.5g dry wt... if my wimpy asian arm can handle it, you can too!

you've always wanted a stiff racket that's >300mm bp, so here's your chance

get it from eric and you know it'll be snapped up easily if you want to resell it later...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it feels horrible. All the weight is in the shaft and it feels like a plank of wood. I love the repulsion and the feel off the stringbed is nice even with the shitty BG80P at 28lbs, but that disconnect between the racket and my hand is not very natural feeling. If I was a stronger guy I think it would be maybe okay, but look what it did to LCWs shoulder! Mine doesn't stand a chance!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nah, it feels horrible. All the weight is in the shaft and it feels like a plank of wood. I love the repulsion and the feel off the stringbed is nice even with the shitty BG80P at 28lbs, but that disconnect between the racket and my hand is not very natural feeling. If I was a stronger guy I think it would be maybe okay, but look what it did to LCWs shoulder! Mine doesn't stand a chance!
    bg80p?! bet ya most of the disconnected feel is due to that string...

put on zm67 or vs850, that should do it

and yep, i love that repulsive feel off the stringbed... must be due to the frame strength and design

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it feels horrible. All the weight is in the shaft and it feels like a plank of wood.
    i agree with you 100%. may be people who like this feel, just look for this racket..i'm not.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 03-29-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    Just strung the racket with NBG98 because my VT70 and VT80 are also strung with this string at 11 kg. It was already said that this racket is an improved ARC-ZS, but nobody told me stringing it was just as painful to get the top sections right. I had real problems getting the string between the small margins of the main string. Also the latest cross string in top is very marginal measured. I had little to no space between the top support of the frame and the clamps. Above the clamps, I also had to get the string mover between the clamp and the frame for the tie-off, which was really impossible to do. And after stringing, I have another painful experience in damaging the stickers on the side of the frame. Why on earth stickers for such an expensive racket?

I measured the shaft, and this is indeed the thinnest shaft I have in my collection with just 6,87 mm. This was not the case with the VT70 and VT80 (7,00 mm). The classic Carbonex 21 was the thinnest (6,94 mm). Was... Also measured the dimensions of the frame. The VT-ZF is the widest, but also has a thinner frame compared to the VT80. The VT70 remains the thinnest racket of the Voltric series. I don't have the VT60 by hand, but expect the same dimensions for the frame, but a thicker shaft. Balance wise, the chart of Yonex is confirmed compared with 4U-G4 rackets.

First opportunity to play with the racket is tomorrow night. Very curious about the power it should have.
    We are all looking forward for your review.. Seems Like VTZF vs VT80 & VT70 review is just around the corner...

Quote Originally Posted by sFrog View Post
    Same here. 2X Arc10PG, 2X Z-Force 4U... Z-Force slightly more head heavy with a tad more momentum. Speed is reasonably higher, so a little timing is needed to produce the big smashes with the Z-Force... just hit the birdie right once and the expression of your opponent's face will reveal: it was worth it!

I'm still using Arc10PG for very very fast doubles though, since it is a margin faster in the drive-department.
    Yes i do agree.. 3U Arc 10 is comparable to 4U VTZF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    I think it should work out quite well for you. On a side note if I could repick my racket now I would probably have gone with the 3u for my z force so if you're having a tough time deciding that might help you out as i don't think it's all THAT heavy.
    Hmmm if is not much heavier, why 3U if given the choice again ? Juz wondering hahaha.
    Coz i've done a few dry swing with 3U before and is kinda taxing, momentum i guess.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redskins009 View Post
    I had problem stringing with this racket as well, hence i had to pre-weave mine first before I move onto the two string method. I use Zymax 62, therefore, its even harder to string due to the soft nature of the string, however I cannot walk away from the repulsiveness of the zymax string with the zforce. I think once the grommets stretch out a bit, it will be easier stringing the 2 string method with it.
    Learned this from stringing the ARC-ZS over and over again and damaged the paintwork of it. I finally solved it by putting a piece of string left from earlier strings at every overlap of the main string during main stringing. When I had to put the cross strings in the holes between the main strings, I can easily pull them aside and then remove these pieces. So I don't have to take the risk using any tools. Their may be other methods, but this works fine for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imo, cab50 got better swing and feel than vt-zf after got chance to try yesterday.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    imo, cab50 got better swing and feel than vt-zf after got chance to try yesterday.
    By any chance was there any string on the racket and were any shuttles hit? Just asking...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    By any chance was there any string on the racket and were any shuttles hit? Just asking...
    ..no string actually, just dry swing at racket shop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vt zf

hello can any body tell me any source that deliver this racket to pakistan ..i want to buy some shoes strings a bag and voltric z force,,,,thnkssss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just about coping with my 3U. Actually felt like i'd been hitting feather shuttles against the wall non stop for an hour after my first evening session of training. Control with it is amazing, especially mid/ forecourt. I'm used to playing with a lethal 90 and I found the extra head heaviness wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. I', mark with my Apacs and I definitely noticed an increase in speed, drops are extremely good with this racquet, but I still feel I've got something missing from my game. Maybe it's because i'm a doubles player

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3757/p1050059.jpg

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    Learned this from stringing the ARC-ZS over and over again and damaged the paintwork of it. I finally solved it by putting a piece of string left from earlier strings at every overlap of the main string during main stringing. When I had to put the cross strings in the holes between the main strings, I can easily pull them aside and then remove these pieces. So I don't have to take the risk using any tools. Their may be other methods, but this works fine for me.
    That's pretty much the standard method if you're stringing bottom-up - and by far the least risky. Using an awl to push the string aside you're almost guaranteed to slip at some point and peel away the paint and if you're unlucky some graphite as well...