The Three Wangs need Tang XianHu's help?

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Miqilin7, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    It's the start of the season and we have seen a few upsets happened and some are about to happen in the following matches. Especially Wang Xin's recent defeat to Bae Younjoo and Wang Yihan's surprising three game thriller against Aunty Yao Jie. Wang Shixian maybe running into a few surprises as expected nothing less from her end. As alarming as it looks, perhaps the girls require some last minute training or advice from Tang Xianhu before the Olympics to reduce the growing concern of their performance at the moment.

2. vixter

vixter Regular Member

Surely the victory was never in doubt for Wang Yihan as she won 21-9 in the decider. I am not sure how you mean with last minute training, considering the amount of training these girls do every day.

The "Wangs" are at the top of their game and their sport. But they can not win every single match.

3. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Wang Yihan is the most complete player among the three, she could improve further by becoming more deceptive with her netshots and quicker to react to dropshots.

Wang Shixian plays exactly like Taufik if I didn't observe by mistake, she has a good vision to eye for the perfect drop and placement and her netplay is better than the rest..However, everyone agrees she needs to develop her game further by adding attacking element into her game otherwise I can guarantee she won't win the London Olympics.

Wang Xin is the female version of Lin Dan with a smooth footwork and powerful smashes, she unfortunately gets beaten at times to unseeded players and it is quite worrying for China because she is a very reliable player when it comes to disposing players like Nehwal and Baun to halt their progress in the tournament.

Having highlighted them all, these shortcomings will take time to be repaired or reduced but i am sure with Tang Xianhu's presence, he could ideally increase their fitness level and game to a whole new level. He could train Lin Dan, Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng to be champions, why not the women's singles as well...