User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think rackets are a personal preference. i personally dont believe in how a racket can help smash more steeply, or how it can miraculously improves someones game.. sure if the aerodynamics (frame), weight are lighter/heavier, its obvious where you can gain that little bit more maneuverability or power and touch.. however, what works for one, may not work for another.. im personally an arc z user and i think the racket it good.. well, i like using it anyway, i find it very comfortable to use when in doubles and singles. However, my friends absolutely hate the racket and think its near impossible to play with ( stupid sweetpot, flexy etc) The bottom line is, choose wisely.. take account on what you want from a racket and then use a little time to accustom to it.
    Good luck in your search

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I had the chance to play an Arc 009DX today and heavens it is a sweet weapon. Powerful, fast for doubles (even balanced) and subtle to play with. On top of that it's a bit more forgiving than the ZS. It was factory strung with BG55 so I'm not sure yet whether to restring it. If only I could find a decent restringer around here ... <_<.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sure that you would enjoy the AS009DX. BG55 is only good for fishermen...,I would recommend to restring it in BG80 or in Li-Ning NS95 if you can find some in Belgium.
    If you can't say here where do you stay, send me eventually your approximate position by MP, I am sure some Belgian friends can tell me where you can find a good shop for restring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2