User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 186
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By far the best trailer for a badminton tournament that I have seen. The BWF can learn a lesson from this.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    27,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great trailer. This is the way to capture the badminton experience. Thumbs up!

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Wow, ticket prices increase quite substantial compare to last year. This year everyday increasing prices.
    Yeah, high inflation, still waiting online ticket facility to buy the tix...

  4. #38
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    shoots, lcw not coming. can he play in so? walk walk play. lol.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, nice trailer

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    taiwan
    Posts
    1,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i want to go jakarta to watch this, unfortunately i have many tasks to finish T_T

  7. #41
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    i want to go jakarta to watch this, unfortunately i have many tasks to finish T_T
    i want to go too.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me too

    There's no tourney that can rival INA SSP in terms of entertainment, publicity, and efforts done by the sponsors.

  9. #43
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tickets can be purchased thru Rajakarcis.com and Blibli.com..I believe by Monday or Tuesday, fans can buy the tickets:
    3 day pass: Rp.750 K ( VIP) and Rp.375 K ( Class 1)
    6 day pass: Rp.900 K ( VIP) and Rp.450 K ( Class 1)

    Qualification:
    VIP : Rp. 40 K
    Class 1: Rp.20 K
    Class 2: Rp.10 K

    June 13,2012
    VIP: Rp. 50 K
    Class 1: Rp.30 K
    Class 2: Rp.15 K

    June 14, 2012
    VIP: Rp.125 K
    Class 1: Rp. 75 K
    Class 2L Rp.40 K

    June 15,2012 ( Quarter final)
    VIP: Rp.200 K
    Class 1: Rp.100 K
    Class 2: Rp 50 K

    June 16 & 17 ( Semifinal and Final)
    Will be using one court during Semifinal
    VIP: Rp. 300 K
    Class 1: Rp.150 K
    Class 2: R.75 K

  10. #44
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    That was last year Welcome dinner. You have to wait until 11 June for this year welcome dinner.
    This year at Welcome Dinner party, thetheme is WAYANG, putting a list of players to join to dress as Wayang...this will be awesome!
    Also there is a SONG called SMASH by Djarum badminton...I do not know how to upload here...Great Song! Anyone can help?

  11. #45
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    usd? which ss is the most expensive so far? in USD. Not in terms of dollar for dollar?

    Good to compile such statistics.

  12. #46
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There will be some programs by Trans 7 and O Channel before INA Open...I will inform you the date and will be some awesome program from O Channel ..Watch it and let us know!!

  13. Likes miksss liked this post
  14. #47
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is in Rupaih, not in USA, the ticket prices are quite cheap...basically VIP Ticket for Semi/Final is around US$ 32

  15. #48
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    This year at Welcome Dinner party, thetheme is WAYANG, putting a list of players to join to dress as Wayang...this will be awesome!
    Also there is a SONG called SMASH by Djarum badminton...I do not know how to upload here...Great Song! Anyone can help?
    Name:  hauge-inst01.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  103.4 KB

    Name:  hauge-inst02.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  66.5 KB

    Name:  hauge-inst03.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  163.1 KB

  16. Likes miksss liked this post
  17. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Tickets can be purchased thru Rajakarcis.com and Blibli.com..I believe by Monday or Tuesday, fans can buy the tickets:
    3 day pass: Rp.750 K ( VIP) and Rp.375 K ( Class 1)
    6 day pass: Rp.900 K ( VIP) and Rp.450 K ( Class 1)

    Qualification:
    VIP : Rp. 40 K
    Class 1: Rp.20 K
    Class 2: Rp.10 K

    June 13,2012
    VIP: Rp. 50 K
    Class 1: Rp.30 K
    Class 2: Rp.15 K

    June 14, 2012
    VIP: Rp.125 K
    Class 1: Rp. 75 K
    Class 2L Rp.40 K

    June 15,2012 ( Quarter final)
    VIP: Rp.200 K
    Class 1: Rp.100 K
    Class 2: Rp 50 K

    June 16 & 17 ( Semifinal and Final)
    Will be using one court during Semifinal
    VIP: Rp. 300 K
    Class 1: Rp.150 K
    Class 2: R.75 K
    I hope i could make it on June 16 & 17, have to buy VIP tickets for this, however, it is quite expensive

    Time to save money....
    Gambatte....

  18. #50
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Djarum Open this year faces few challenges and BWF expects Djarum Open raises another bar for Premier...Djarum team will answer these challenges and they have few and innovative events to throw during Djarum Open....

  19. Likes miksss liked this post
  20. #51
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    This year at Welcome Dinner party, thetheme is WAYANG, putting a list of players to join to dress as Wayang...this will be awesome!
    Also there is a SONG called SMASH by Djarum badminton...I do not know how to upload here...Great Song! Anyone can help?
    wow.. wayang? that was great.. i think it will be so entertaining to see the players using Wayang dress

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    There will be some programs by Trans 7 and O Channel before INA Open...I will inform you the date and will be some awesome program from O Channel ..Watch it and let us know!!
    i'm waiting for it

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Djarum Open this year faces few challenges and BWF expects Djarum Open raises another bar for Premier...Djarum team will answer these challenges and they have few and innovative events to throw during Djarum Open....
    great to hear that

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All About Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premier 2011(Photos,News,etc)
    By miksss in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 298
    : 08-06-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Draw of Djarum Premier Super Series Indonesia Open 2011
    By Sandy in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011
    Replies: 19
    : 06-19-2011, 05:29 AM
  3. DJARUM INDONESIA SUPER SERIES 2010 - QF Day June 25
    By kuwichert in forum Indonesia Open / Thailand Open 2010
    Replies: 403
    : 06-26-2010, 06:45 AM
  4. DJARUM Indonesia Open Super Series 2010
    By viettoi in forum Indonesia Open / Thailand Open 2010
    Replies: 6
    : 06-21-2010, 11:55 PM
  5. FANBAD! #1 Djarum Indonesia Super Series 09
    By TheSmasher in forum Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009
    Replies: 229
    : 06-21-2009, 11:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •