User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gosen Vs Panda Power Vs Apacs

Need some advice whether these brands has better quality and much durability
    I think Gosen is the best among these right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only tried the Gosen Ryoga Shiden and APAC Lethal 70, Tantrum 300 and the Edgesaber 10.

The Shiden being Gosen's top of the line racquet, the quality is excellent. Paint job is marvelous and the shaft stiffness is fairly consistent. In comparison to Yonex VT80, the Shiden's shaft stiffness was much more consistent. The VT80 would suddenly go soft and stays that way for the remainder of the night...

The Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300 are part of APACs higher end and they are reasonable... Paint job is not as good as Gosen but the shaft stiffness is fairly consistent. The Edgesaber 10 is a copy cat of the Arc10 for a fraction of the cost. The racquet itself is nice but once you start playing with it you realize that the money you save.. You're going to feel it in your arm because the shaft does NOT absorb ANY vibration...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Panda Power Ultra 2 is very durable. I have used it for about 2 years now and it is very strong. Clashed it a few times and it holds up like a champ. Apacs I haven't used but they are good bang for the buck types. But in terms of quality, I don't think would match up against the pandas. Gosen I dunno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never had a Gosen and Apacs but Panda rackets are quite durable and the great thing about it is if there's a specific spec you want with the racket, he might be able to find one that matches it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James.Foo View Post
    Need some advice whether these brands has better quality and much durability
    I think Gosen is the best among these right?
    Two thumbs Up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to me, I think I will get the Gosen Ryoga too. But how about the Babolat rackets? I heard is quite famous and also got pros who use it, while Gosen does not haveany pros using them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen any pros use Gosen either... Maybe tey just don't sponsor any pros :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra II gets my vote. Having it for 3 years plus, battle scars here and there, yet still going strong, constantly strung with BG66 @ 27lbs-28lbs and no sign of deformation or distortion.

Would get another one if its available in Malaysia tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own the three Gosen Top end Rackets and a Panda Presision - For me Gosen is a good quality racket but my elbow did not like it (maybe I love the smash from the racket and over did it when I use my Gosen)
    And Panda is my best pick out of my collection of over 25 top end rackets Including 3 Victors 14 YY 3 Gosen 2 Balolat