User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for Bravesword 12. I have used an MX80 and own a VT80 and Arc10 but I like the BS12 for doubles too so I think you might.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Norak View Post
    I vote for Bravesword 12. I have used an MX80 and own a VT80 and Arc10 but I like the BS12 for doubles too so I think you might.
    how is MX80 differ from MX80. Also, can u tell me more about BS12.
    R u smash lover in doubles? I prefer control and defence more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you mistyped your first sentence.

The BS12 is a lighter racquet in its feeling through the air than the MX80, Arc10 and VT80. It is less head heavy than those racquets but not so much that it makes it difficult to get power from. I usually don't like this as it would make higher powered shots like a smash or clear more difficult to do but I didn't find that. It is a very aerodynamic racquet so it cuts through the air very easily making defence easier too. Obviously the other three racquets have more overall power but I still felt like I could easily dig the shuttle out from down low and clear it if needs be.

For singles I would stick with my Arc10 or VT80 but for doubles I would use a BS12 or my Arc10 as it is both quick and has enough power.

I do smash and I guess I am more power orientated than other players (women for example) but I also like drops and net shots. Overall I find it a good racquet for both MD and XD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try the YONEX ArcSaber-5DX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Norak View Post
    I think you mistyped your first sentence.

The BS12 is a lighter racquet in its feeling through the air than the MX80, Arc10 and VT80. It is less head heavy than those racquets but not so much that it makes it difficult to get power from. I usually don't like this as it would make higher powered shots like a smash or clear more difficult to do but I didn't find that. It is a very aerodynamic racquet so it cuts through the air very easily making defence easier too. Obviously the other three racquets have more overall power but I still felt like I could easily dig the shuttle out from down low and clear it if needs be.

For singles I would stick with my Arc10 or VT80 but for doubles I would use a BS12 or my Arc10 as it is both quick and has enough power.

I do smash and I guess I am more power orientated than other players (women for example) but I also like drops and net shots. Overall I find it a good racquet for both MD and XD.
    Any similiar racket comparing with BS12, so I can about to know how it feels. I guess u r either arm strong or powerful person. Coz I cant last long when I am using Arc10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2