Hello, all!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Krauq, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Krauq

Krauq Regular Member

Hi there!! I have been roaming around this forum for a few days now and have finally come to the decision of making my own account :)

I've never really made an account on a forum before so this kind of thing is new to me. However, I am aware that many of you are warm hearted and if I ever see any views on this post, it must mean that you bunch are also very welcoming :D. It's comforting to know that the first forum I join is made up of a fantastic community!

Anyway, I wouldn't say I participate in badminton 'seriously' but I do play it on (almost) a weekly basis. I guess what I mean is, I play it regularly and try very hard to win but I don't fret about losing. I try my best to learn from my mistakes, which brings me to my reason for joining this forum! I'd love to learn new tips and tricks on how to become a better player :)

I recently picked up badminton after a break as I have played the sport in high school (being a team captain for two years in a row). And the racket I use is a Babolat B-lite.

Thank you very much for your time!
    Krauq