singles partner needed oxted/surrey

Discussion in 'UK' started by varisz, Jan 13, 2012.

1. varisz

varisz Regular Member

Hustler
    Hi, I am looking for a singles partner to play somewhere near london or in oxted (that's where I live)
    I would rate myself as a good player with a room for improvement as I have played for 3 years, (12-15) then stopped playing for 2.5 or 3 years and now I'm getting back into it. I am looking for a partner who is same level as me or better than me, someone who takes training seriously and is willing to put some hard work into training.
    If you are able to get to oxted,(30-35mins from london by train)it would be a plus, the courts here are pretty good, the cost is 3 quid for an hour so I would think that its very cheap for what you get. We also have a nice bar if you want to have a meal after the training session.
    Let me know if there is anyone who wants to play with me.
    Oh and by the way me myself I am a very interesting character, I love winning and being the best in no matter what I do, I training very seriously, I am very open minder person...damn this starts to sound like a ad in a website for people that want to meet people for relationships.
    So yea, if you are interested let me know. Cheers