User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 23
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Malaysia Open 2012: lee chong wei vs chen long video??

    Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

    The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

    This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

    This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    right here dude post #24... right under your nose.. wait a few days and a better quality video will also surface...

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...sia-Open/page2


    QUOTE=youngboy1984;1832545]Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

    The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

    This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

    This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it[/QUOTE]

  3. #3
    Regular Member kaka jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

    The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

    This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

    This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it
    Please go to helma1's Channel-Youtube

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,817
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Finals - 2012 Malaysia Open - YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it
    .
    Here are ALL the 5 matches. You can watch 4-and-a-half hours of ALL the Finals matches;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYsXnv7wSM
    .

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,216
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,903
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

    The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

    This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

    This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it
    For the amount of time it took you to begin a new thread and post your angst here, you could have thought of using the search function on this site and on Youtube. Or read through the relevant video request subforum and thread on this site. Maybe just even Google your requirement. Try it next time; it really isn't so difficult. You may even feel a warm afterglow of accomplishment.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For a while I thought the world gonna end that the young fella was so desperate and angst to catch this must see Dragon Long-Datuk baddy match I check the calendar and it is not yet Dec 21, 2012, heck, still some time to go to catch another baddy match and still plenty time to fly to Cape of Good Hope Then I note that the young fella hails from Canada, our own fellow canuck and we are having winter now, actually the weather dips to -36C with wind chill factor, cold enough that the balls can shrink if exposed outdoors and pee-pee fizzles and steaming up in the snow I thought all these excitements only occur in hot weather countries bordering on the equator where people are chilly pepper hot It is only a baddy game after all.

  9. #9
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's already in my mind..... watching this match live in the stadium is something unexplainable though..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,216
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    For the amount of time it took you to begin a new thread and post your angst here, you could have thought of using the search function on this site and on Youtube. Or read through the relevant video request subforum and thread on this site. Maybe just even Google your requirement. Try it next time; it really isn't so difficult. You may even feel a warm afterglow of accomplishment.
    i guess the youngboy has a point.... LCW vs ChenLong is the most important match of the tournament, but it not available LIVE on tv in most badminton countries or on youtube.... most people have to rely on hahasport... there is something wrong with BWF...

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for posting up the link. I just watched it on youtube helma1 channel. This is all possible because i made the post, so thx for the responses.

    And cobalt, that was like the most pointless post of the year. You seem to just post anything to rack up your post count ^.~ . Cobalt you seem like you are very bored in your personal life i would recommend for you to spend more time on the badminton court and less time making a fool out of yourself on the forums.If you would of read correctly you would of seen that i couldn't find it on the internet. Normally i check the schedule for the games, if bwf is hosting the games i wanna see i watch it there, if not i go on hahasports.com The problem was that all the games (korea open, malaysia open were at like 3-4 am local time so i fell asleep) Youtube.com/badmintonlink use to have the games but they inactive lately.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    For a while I thought the world gonna end that the young fella was so desperate and angst to catch this must see Dragon Long-Datuk baddy match I check the calendar and it is not yet Dec 21, 2012, heck, still some time to go to catch another baddy match and still plenty time to fly to Cape of Good Hope Then I note that the young fella hails from Canada, our own fellow canuck and we are having winter now, actually the weather dips to -36C with wind chill factor, cold enough that the balls can shrink if exposed outdoors and pee-pee fizzles and steaming up in the snow I thought all these excitements only occur in hot weather countries bordering on the equator where people are chilly pepper hot It is only a baddy game after all.
    Even if the whole world would end right now i wouldnt care one bit as long as there is a badminton court left ^_^

  13. #13
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,903
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    Thanks for posting up the link. I just watched it on youtube helma1 channel. This is all possible because i made the post, so thx for the responses.
    Sorry, but you've exposed just how lazy and inept you are. More than 50k members on BC know how to use their common sense and find the video they want; especially since the game itself was played within the past week. They don't post threads like this one; they don't have a P.hd in forum-wide search or Internet search techniques. You posted your diatribe on January 15, 11.29 pm - at least 36 hours after the match was played - and got your first response less than an hour later, telling you where to look. And directed you to a thread right on this very forum, or as the man said, "right under your nose." All that tells me is that you were either too lazy or too inept to look. Choose either one -or both- and go with it. I don't really care, because it's really your problem.

    And cobalt, that was like the most pointless post of the year. You seem to just post anything to rack up your post count ^.~ . Cobalt you seem like you are very bored in your personal life i would recommend for you to spend more time on the badminton court and less time making a fool out of yourself on the forums.If you would of read correctly you would of seen that i couldn't find it on the internet. Normally i check the schedule for the games, if bwf is hosting the games i wanna see i watch it there, if not i go on hahasports.com The problem was that all the games (korea open, malaysia open were at like 3-4 am local time so i fell asleep) Youtube.com/badmintonlink use to have the games but they inactive lately
    No point trying to take off on me; you could have asked politely where you might find the upload or a link, but you chose to be pompous about it all, and ended up sounding juvenile, cranky, spoilt and downright silly. Read your own post again objectively (if you can) and you'll see what I mean. You chose not to first try and look around, but decided to let the world know how "angry" and "pissed off" you are. So a lot of people thought to themselves, "Oh my, youngboy1984 is angry and pissed off; we can't have that; who knows what he might end up doing." and guess what? just like magic, they found the very stuff you could not find!!

    My personal life incidentally, and how much time I spend on badminton courts or elsewhere, can only be a matter of conjecture for you.
    Your attempt at hitting back at me is a waste of time.
    I've just added to my "post count" at your expense.

    And on a friendlier note, I hope you continue to enjoy playing badminton for many more years.

  14. #14
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No need to get defensive because it is partially true... anyway glad to see that you found what you needed...

    Also, at least people know where to find the videos now!

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    Even if the whole world would end right now i wouldnt care one bit as long as there is a badminton court left ^_^
    A serious baddy player, no kidding...but if the world ends, where is the court and where is your partner unless you are playing with yourself LOL

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Here are ALL the 5 matches. You can watch 4-and-a-half hours of ALL the Finals matches;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYsXnv7wSM
    .
    Not available for Malaysia....!!

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Sorry, but you've exposed just how lazy and inept you are. More than 50k members on BC know how to use their common sense and find the video they want; especially since the game itself was played within the past week. They don't post threads like this one; they don't have a P.hd in forum-wide search or Internet search techniques. You posted your diatribe on January 15, 11.29 pm - at least 36 hours after the match was played - and got your first response less than an hour later, telling you where to look. And directed you to a thread right on this very forum, or as the man said, "right under your nose." All that tells me is that you were either too lazy or too inept to look. Choose either one -or both- and go with it. I don't really care, because it's really your problem.

    No point trying to take off on me; you could have asked politely where you might find the upload or a link, but you chose to be pompous about it all, and ended up sounding juvenile, cranky, spoilt and downright silly. Read your own post again objectively (if you can) and you'll see what I mean. You chose not to first try and look around, but decided to let the world know how "angry" and "pissed off" you are. So a lot of people thought to themselves, "Oh my, youngboy1984 is angry and pissed off; we can't have that; who knows what he might end up doing." and guess what? just like magic, they found the very stuff you could not find!!

    My personal life incidentally, and how much time I spend on badminton courts or elsewhere, can only be a matter of conjecture for you.
    Your attempt at hitting back at me is a waste of time.
    I've just added to my "post count" at your expense.

    And on a friendlier note, I hope you continue to enjoy playing badminton for many more years.
    Like i told before cobalt u have a reputation for making long posts with absolutely zero substance. You keep making a fool out of yourself but thats ok even a doctor cant give the blind eye sight. You seem to only post for the sake of filling up space but you have no substance in your posts and then you sit back and admire what you posted however many people have more intelligent 1-liners than you have paragraphs lol.
    This further proves my point that you must be very bored in your personal life so i still recommend for you to spend more time on the badminton court and less time embarassing yourself on the forum. talk to ya later my buddy
    Last edited by youngboy1984; 01-17-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Sharing] Malaysia Badminton Open 2012 - Live Video
    By videocaulong in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 3
    : 01-30-2012, 11:02 AM
  2. FS/FT: LI NING FLAME N55 (used by CHEN JIN, WANG ZHENG MING, CHEN LONG)
    By psg007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 06-05-2011, 06:09 AM
  3. [Sharing] Badminton Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia) Video Collection
    By mEsoL in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 9
    : 04-29-2011, 10:04 AM
  4. who else want to see Chen Long win the HK open?
    By zerosum88 in forum China Open / Hong Kong Open / India GP 2010
    Replies: 46
    : 12-17-2010, 03:50 AM
  5. Will Chen Long repeat his winning form against Lee Chong Wei in the Final...?
    By jasonmarc in forum Malaysia GP Gold / Philippines Open 2009
    Replies: 64
    : 07-03-2009, 01:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •