Malaysia Open 2012: lee chong wei vs chen long video??

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012' started by youngboy1984, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngboy1984

youngboy1984 Regular Member

Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it

2. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

right here dude post #24... right under your nose.. wait a few days and a better quality video will also surface...

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/106822-2012-MAYBANK-Malaysia-Open/page2

QUOTE=youngboy1984;1832545]Im very angry and people wonder why badminton isnt growing to its full potential as a world wide sport.

The most important match of the tournament lee chong wei vs chen long is no where to be found on the internet.

This is the problem with badminton. They should show mens/womens singles as the priority. Nobody cares about doubles or mixed doubles yet they give doubles and mixed more air time.

This is really pissing me off, if anyone finds a link to the match plz post it[/QUOTE]

3. kaka jr

kaka jr Regular Member

student design
    [video=youtube;wrhkscnjrc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhkscnjrc4&feature=uploademail[/video]

4. forest

forest Regular Member

Engineer
    Please go to helma1's Channel-Youtube

5. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Finals - 2012 Malaysia Open - YouTube

Here are ALL the 5 matches. You can watch 4-and-a-half hours of ALL the Finals matches;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYsXnv7wSM

6. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  7. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    For the amount of time it took you to begin a new thread and post your angst here, you could have thought of using the search function on this site and on Youtube. Or read through the relevant video request subforum and thread on this site. Maybe just even Google your requirement. Try it next time; it really isn't so difficult. You may even feel a warm afterglow of accomplishment. :rolleyes:

8. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    For a while I thought the world gonna end that the young fella was so desperate and angst to catch this must see Dragon Long-Datuk baddy match:D I check the calendar and it is not yet Dec 21, 2012, heck, still some time to go to catch another baddy match and still plenty time to fly to Cape of Good Hope:D Then I note that the young fella hails from Canada, our own fellow canuck and we are having winter now, actually the weather dips to -36C with wind chill factor:eek:, cold enough that the balls can shrink if exposed outdoors and pee-pee fizzles and steaming up in the snow:p I thought all these excitements only occur in hot weather countries bordering on the equator where people are chilly pepper hot:D:p It is only a baddy game after all.

9. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

It's already in my mind..:cool:... watching this match live in the stadium is something unexplainable though..:D

10. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    i guess the youngboy has a point.... LCW vs ChenLong is the most important match of the tournament, but it not available LIVE on tv in most badminton countries or on youtube.... most people have to rely on hahasport... there is something wrong with BWF...

11. youngboy1984

Thanks for posting up the link. I just watched it on youtube helma1 channel. This is all possible because i made the post, so thx for the responses.

And cobalt, that was like the most pointless post of the year. You seem to just post anything to rack up your post count ^.~ . Cobalt you seem like you are very bored in your personal life i would recommend for you to spend more time on the badminton court and less time making a fool out of yourself on the forums.If you would of read correctly you would of seen that i couldn't find it on the internet. Normally i check the schedule for the games, if bwf is hosting the games i wanna see i watch it there, if not i go on hahasports.com The problem was that all the games (korea open, malaysia open were at like 3-4 am local time so i fell asleep) Youtube.com/badmintonlink use to have the games but they inactive lately.

12. youngboy1984

Even if the whole world would end right now i wouldnt care one bit as long as there is a badminton court left ^_^

13. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Sorry, but you've exposed just how lazy and inept you are. More than 50k members on BC know how to use their common sense and find the video they want; especially since the game itself was played within the past week. They don't post threads like this one; they don't have a P.hd in forum-wide search or Internet search techniques. You posted your diatribe on January 15, 11.29 pm - at least 36 hours after the match was played - and got your first response less than an hour later, telling you where to look. And directed you to a thread right on this very forum, or as the man said, "right under your nose." :p All that tells me is that you were either too lazy or too inept to look. Choose either one -or both- and go with it. I don't really care, because it's really your problem.

No point trying to take off on me; you could have asked politely where you might find the upload or a link, but you chose to be pompous about it all, and ended up sounding juvenile, cranky, spoilt and downright silly. Read your own post again objectively (if you can) and you'll see what I mean. You chose not to first try and look around, but decided to let the world know how "angry" and "pissed off" you are. So a lot of people thought to themselves, "Oh my, youngboy1984 is angry and pissed off; we can't have that; who knows what he might end up doing." and guess what? just like magic, they found the very stuff you could not find!! :rolleyes:

My personal life incidentally, and how much time I spend on badminton courts or elsewhere, can only be a matter of conjecture for you.
    Your attempt at hitting back at me is a waste of time.
    I've just added to my "post count" at your expense. :p

And on a friendlier note, I hope you continue to enjoy playing badminton for many more years. :)

14. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

No need to get defensive because it is partially true... anyway glad to see that you found what you needed... :)

Also, at least people know where to find the videos now!

15. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    A serious baddy player, no kidding:eek:...but if the world ends, where is the court and where is your partner unless you are playing with yourself LOL:p

16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

17. youngboy1984

Like i told before cobalt u have a reputation for making long posts with absolutely zero substance. You keep making a fool out of yourself but thats ok even a doctor cant give the blind eye sight. You seem to only post for the sake of filling up space but you have no substance in your posts and then you sit back and admire what you posted however many people have more intelligent 1-liners than you have paragraphs lol.
    This further proves my point that you must be very bored in your personal life so i still recommend for you to spend more time on the badminton court and less time embarassing yourself on the forum. talk to ya later my buddy

#17 youngboy1984, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  18. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

The problem with badminton is these lazy Astro viewers are too "inept" to record the damn match(es) and upload it ;).

19. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

youngboy1984, 27 or 28 years old but not able to argue factual. There's really no need to attack other members here. Especially you don't have to go personally as long you have no idea what kind of person your "opponent" is.

You were upset, you weren't able to find the videos -> No problem; We are same-minded people here
    Writing with so much emotion and trying to attack others -> Hmm... No Go!:rolleyes:

20. icecoldcoke

icecoldcoke Regular Member

wait,that lcw vs chen long match was on tv1??Damn it.. it wasn't there when i'm watching:crying:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.