User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Review of SHB-SC4MX

Hi, I'm considering buying a pair of SC4MX. Anyone here tried it already, can share your experience? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought Yonex shb-sc4mx a month ago and have been playing with it ever since. I must say its the best feeling shoe that I have ever bought .. and its cheap too (compared to other shb series). It actually solves my previous heel pain from wearing yonex shb86ex and li-ning ayaf007. Now i can still run, lunge and jump on my third and fourth game of the night.

Im getting yonex shb-sc6ex which is on the way... just to see the difference between the two. Obvious difference between sc4mx sc6ex is the latter comes with quattro-fit and 3 layer power cushion on its heel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bjork,I am about to buy my first badminton shoes. I normally play with old running shoes. I have to wear 2E shoes, will the SHB-SC4MX be a good fit? - I have size 9 feet, but my running shoes are 10, so I generally play with size 10, 2E shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, you must have wrecked your running shoes very quickly. The last time i played badminton with trekking shoes, the shoe got TKO in a month. assume your size is US?? I have adidas running shoe UK size 8, with yonex sc5 UK size 8, feels a tight with the yonex at first but its all good now. should have bought UK size 8.5 (but i was wearing the standard thick sport socks).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, yes. Ran through 3 old ones in 3 months. The last one lasted about 2/3 weeks.
    My size 10 is US. And so I am going to order a 10.5 US. And hopefully that'll work out. Thanks for the help!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this shoes very comfortable and soft but no durable.