Need help about stringing machines

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Tomafiete, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Tomafiete

Tomafiete New Member

Stringing racquets
    Hi,
    I would like to buy electric stringing machine for my self but i don`t know nothing about these stringing machines, what is the quality of machine and the quality of stringing racquets with this machine. If someone knows something about these stringing machines please help to to choose the best of them, here are the stringing machines:
    1)Pro`s Pro Electronic P-103 ( http://www.arfaian.com/default.aspx?ArtNr=10266 )
    2)Pro's Pro TX-600A ( http://www.arfaian.com/default.aspx?ArtNr=1776 )
    3)Pro's Pro Electronic TX-500N ( http://www.arfaian.com/default.aspx?ArtNr=989 )[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Tomafiete

Tomafiete New Member

Stringing racquets
    Anyone? At lest if you can say some thing which would be most important for stringing machine?

3. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    These are the things I would look for first:
    1) 6 points support
    2) Constant pulling (Drop weight or electronic)
    3) Fixed clamps

4. Tomafiete

Tomafiete New Member

Stringing racquets
    Ok, thanks.
    And what about electronic system you know something, the difference in quality or they are +/- the same quality?
    And do you know something about stringing system(the thing which strings the string) it looks kind a oldschool, is it works ok ,it doesn`t hurt the strings somehow?
    And does someone know about their quality, shop gives 2 years guarantee is it ok for such a stringing machine?

5. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    Electronic tensionners provide speed, ease of use and reliability (provided they are calibrated and taken care of). You will probably find it easier to string with them than with a drop weight machine. However, it is up to you to determine if the extra speed and ease of use is worth the couple hundreds more as drop weight machines are also reliable and efficient.

As far as I can tell, Pro's Pro does quality machines and you should not have any problem with your machine's quality.

6. Tomafiete

Tomafiete New Member

Stringing racquets
    Ok, thank you again, then i will look stringing machine by those 3 things you said.
    You said if electronic tensioners are calibrated and taken care of. What exactly you mean with it? How can i calibrate it and how often should it be done?