DARE to play badminton with this guy?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by george@chongwei, Jan 18, 2012.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Would you like to have a badminton game with this guy?:D He's crazy!:p
    [video=youtube;pwALyuHtlDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwALyuHtlDM[/video]

WATCH YOUR FACE:)

2. |_Footwork_|

|_Footwork_| Regular Member

must be a fake. he's really bad and behaves like he can play every shot...
    sure i would play him. i'd trickshot him all day long, beat him 21:6, 21:7 and then laugh at him. and beat him up in the locker room if he wishes...

here's a real video, from yesterdays tennis match at the australien open. THAT'S what i call freaky...

[video=youtube;g7kS68T6ptA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7kS68T6ptA[/video]

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    that happens when you let a tennis player play badminton. ;)

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

His sponsors would be happy for him;)

5. Tactim

Tactim Regular Member

Nurse
    Must be a pain to play badminton on a tennis hard court. Hard courts are REALLY hard on the knees and you can feel it after you finish playing on them. Not to mention it's a really gritty surface as well so if you grip too hard on your feet you could roll your ankle pretty easily. Amazing how some tennis pros actually manage to slide on that surface.

But he definitely ranks pretty high on the anger list =p. I'm surprised his racket managed to survive all of it (though I suspect there's plenty of dents and possibly a deformation of the racket head).

I saw Baghdatis breaking his rackets and at first I didn't realize what was going on until I saw him take out 3 more rackets out of his bag and just smash them on the court. The ump only gave him one warning too! So he let him off pretty easy. Ironically he would eventually win that sit, and then proceed to lose the 4th set.

What's even worse? Baghdatis doesn't have a racket sponsor right now (which I find odd). He's slipped down the rankings but he's not THAT far down. I wonder what happened with him and Fisher for his racket sponsor.

6. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Apparently certain people just shouldn't play sports when they are off their medication. :eek:

7. Puregrrmm

Puregrrmm New Member

Hey everyone, i just had to register to say one thing, i'm the one in the blue shirt playing against him and no he's not faking it haha, he just gets really mad while playing tennis and badminton against me (specially when i win hoho):D

8. SantaSCSI

SantaSCSI Regular Member

If that is not faked, I have bad news for him ... . He should really get into anger management.

9. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Seriously? You're the guy across the net?

What's wrong with your friend? I guess with this type of behaviour, you must be the only one who can stand to play with him. :D

10. visor

visor Regular Member

lol, and you were egging him on by doing a little dance every time you hit a winner on him... that must really aggravate him

i'd hate to see what would happen when someone cuts him off in traffic :eek:

11. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Seems that the old Viking temperament is still alive and kicking (and screaming) in Sweden.
    Now we know why reasonable Swedes drive those ulta-safe Volvos ... to protect them from the road rage of 'Eric the Peeved'. :rolleyes:

12. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    Honestly, I've played with many hot tempered player/s on court be in competition, friendly or social playing but he's the worst I've ever seen:eek:. I'll recommend him to play double more than single:D:D