User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgg007 View Post
    lemonpepsi,how much does e78 normally charge for bg66 UM restringing?
    HKD 85 last time I string 66um.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juz went to e78 last week. Seems like Mr Chan has left that unfriendly stone cold door wide open for customers He now strings openly in his shop, no more hiding in the back corner. Maybe he has set up a tea table and a home theater behind And pls speak Canto with him. Has anyone spoke to him in other languages or dialects that he seems to understand? I have never heard him speak anything other than Cantonese

Btw it is a little closer if you go there via Diamond Hill MTR, just exit by Exit B to Choi Hung Rd, cross to the opposite side, walk to the right and find Tai Yau Street on the left, then walk into Sheung Hei Street on the right after about 50m where you will find Yip Fung industrial building.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    The address for Gallop Sports is G39 Metro City, Phase 1, Tseung Kwan O, NT, HK Telephone is 2177 0976
    This place is decent, I also bought my racquet here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rjchung View Post
    This place is decent, I also bought my racquet here.
    I agree for me I love it because I finally found a Yonex t-shirt I have been looking for a while The series during the Yonex All England 2010 the single sleeve top but I bought mine in red and both sleeves

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istringforyou View Post
    Juz went to e78 last week. Seems like Mr Chan has left that unfriendly stone cold door wide open for customers He now strings openly in his shop, no more hiding in the back corner. Maybe he has set up a tea table and a home theater behind And pls speak Canto with him. Has anyone spoke to him in other languages or dialects that he seems to understand? I have never heard him speak anything other than Cantonese

Btw it is a little closer if you go there via Diamond Hill MTR, just exit by Exit B to Choi Hung Rd, cross to the opposite side, walk to the right and find Tai Yau Street on the left, then walk into Sheung Hei Street on the right after about 50m where you will find Yip Fung industrial building.
    I think he can only speak Cantonese
    my sister tried to speak with him with English and Mandarin but it's futile lol.. after that I think his daughter? or his cousin the one that talks with my sister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESL Vs Rose Sport

Just went to these 2 shops recently, ESL has lots more YY shoes selection, n cheaper as well!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rawtiger View Post
    Just went to these 2 shops recently, ESL has lots more YY shoes selection, n cheaper as well!
    It was good to see they had SHB-65FT and SHB-86EX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rose's Sports in Mong Kok, not sure where the place is exactly but I got my SHB 85 - LTDs there for a cheap price, but that was during the summer!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepsi View Post
    HKD 85 last time I string 66um.
    HKD85?? where else in Hong Kong can I get it strung for $85?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at e78 about a week ago and saw $85 on the price sticker for BG68Ti - didn't pay attention for other strings.

Hint: In my experience at other places it is possible to be offered a lower price when you buy other goods at the same time or after becoming a long term customer. Even from those tough shops in MK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rawtiger View Post
    i agree, ESL is chepaer than rose. but puppysports is cheaper than ESL. price tagged is in wholesale so they don't give discounts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fastmiele View Post
    Thanks for the links.

Why do the mainlanders love Rose ? I went there twice before and to be honest they are a bit rude, lied and ripped me off. I am not from HK and I bought some rackets from them. One of them cracked very early and I emailed the person I purchased all my rackets from. He said he would take it back and get me a replacement. My friend dropped it off and I never heard back from them. They stopped answering any of my emails and such. The only reason I am not so angry is because I knew before buying the rackets that Rose had a poor reputation for customer service, so its buyer beware and once you leave the store you are on your own.

The one thing I have to say is the store front looks pretty good and you have all the nice rackets hung up behind the glass cabinet.
    I agree, when I went to Hong Kong my uncle who lives there recommended Rose to me. Much to my disappointment, one man who was in the shop only glared at me and didn't say a word . I didn't find the others working there to be very friendly either.

Next time I go back to HK, I'll have to stop by e78! My experience with buying from them online so far has been great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

For me, they (Rose) are friendly especially a girl around 30 years old, she was so nice and keep showing some new release rackets to me ( may be because i can speak in Cantonese). End up bought a GR coded 8DX.
    More than 1 hour later, i went back to Rose again after i bought some 2U Ti-10 from Insky Sport Co. The girl told me that she can offer better price than Insky Sport Co. I will go back to Rose & Insky Sport Co. again if i going to Mongkok.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    I agree, when I went to Hong Kong my uncle who lives there recommended Rose to me. Much to my disappointment, one man who was in the shop only glared at me and didn't say a word . I didn't find the others working there to be very friendly either.

Next time I go back to HK, I'll have to stop by e78! My experience with buying from them online so far has been great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insky Sport Co. is just located near to
    puppysports ( may be in the same building). Basement of Richmond Shopping Centre. The lady boss is very friendly.

Last edited by SpendorK; 03-17-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insky Sport Co. is just located near to
    puppysports ( may be in the same building). Basement of Richmond Shopping Centre. The lady boss is very friendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a kason store in HK? I'm planning on buying FYZG013 shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e78 sells Kason stuff but afaik they have to special order it, they don't hold it in stock.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast