User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello...,

new in this forum. im going to hk at the end of june. trying to find Yonex Voltric Z Force (JP). have been checking the websites u guys posted here, all of them have only SP and i want the JP version. anyone knows where to get them and the rough price?

thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thammiey View Post
    hello...,

new in this forum. im going to hk at the end of june. trying to find Yonex Voltric Z Force (JP). have been checking the websites u guys posted here, all of them have only SP and i want the JP version. anyone knows where to get them and the rough price?

thanks!
    e78 has it. Here's a link directly to their Yonex page: click here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks BlueTornado

it is rather expensive since we can find it in finland for just €152 about 1,480 hkd... 400 bucks cheaper... any other cheaper place perhaps? or maybe HK is not cheaper... =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

€152 for a JP coded Z Force - that's going to be hard to beat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks BlueTornado

it is rather expensive since we can find it in finland for just €152 about 1,480 hkd... 400 bucks cheaper... any other cheaper place perhaps? or maybe HK is not cheaper... =(
    If you can get a JP code in Finland for 152 euro (why is JP sold there?) then I agree with tpcml, you will be hard pressed to find a lower price than that.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks BlueTornado

it is rather expensive since we can find it in finland for just 152 about 1,480 hkd... 400 bucks cheaper... any other cheaper place perhaps? or maybe HK is not cheaper... =(
    Maybe you didn't think that through beforehand ... JP will be Japanese priced even in Hong Kong. It is not a bad price actually ($1850), hard to beat. Will assume 152 euro is for local code, if not and JP coded then it is sure to be fake.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi brothers,

Iffara here. Im going to Hong Kong for the 1st during June for a 3 day shopping spree. My wife will be hunting for clothes. As for me it will be for "ALL BADMINTON SHOPPING"... haha

I will be staying at this hotel during my stay...

Silka Seaview Hotel Address: 268 Shanghai Street, Yaumatei Kowloon Hong Kong

Can any of you advise me on the best badminton shops for Victor and Yonex....the cheapest and the nearest MRT....thank you.. I will really appreciate your help...=)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to lots of badminton stores today around Mongkok

I went to Rose Sports
    ESL Racquets & Sports Megashop
    and others I can't remember
    a new shop I found was called
    Chung Ah
    Althetic Wares Factory
    Shop A2,G/F., 59 Shan Tung Street,
    Mongkok, Kowloon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today I went to ESL
    I was disappointed as the shop change it layout and I was worried if I wasn't in the same shop, but I got 2 rackets re-strung there, when I received the racket it looked good...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Mybadmintonstore in Sheung Wan
    pleasant experience.
    Although the shop is small, it is really busy dealing with online bookings, I went to buy a Voltric 80, I wanted to get a 4UG4 version but they only VT-80 they had was a 3UG5 version but beggars can't be choosers... I also got the grommets (strip and U-shaped) for the VT-80... All in all it was good!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i went to this shop at Fa Yuen Street today. The price of yonex shoes is cheap

https://maps.google.com.hk/?ll=22.31...263.17,,0,2.29
    Last edited by pcll99; 06-06-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is stuff cheaper in hk compare to sg? coz im heading over in a month time

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    i went to this shop at Fa Yuen Street today. The price of yonex shoes is cheap

https://maps.google.com.hk/?ll=22.31...263.17,,0,2.29
    i think that's just one of the Wan Kee chain of stores.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i think that's just one of the Wan Kee chain of stores.
    yes, it is. But this branch happens to sell YY shoes cheap. SHB-65FT is sold for HK$642.
    Last edited by pcll99; 06-14-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjwwwww View Post
    is stuff cheaper in hk compare to sg? coz im heading over in a month time
    Yes bro...most of the things are cheaper and a bit cheaper....shops like Kin Yee, ESL and Rose Sports along Fa Yuen Street are competitive in their prices and their products differ in all such places...the whole chain of Wan Kee sport stores will not allow bargaining but their prices may be mind blowing...look for the INS Salon store and you will find a 2nd floor of Wan Kee's racket chain of shops...the price is also good....across the street is also the Kimoni sports store....their Li Ning rackets are superbly cheap and affordable...

I just got back from HK just now...with my wife....I spent about a $1000 SGD on badminton stuff for myself, wife and my khakis...I bought 4 rackets, 10 grip wraps, 1 racket bag, about 6 cloth bags, 4 tops for my wife, 6 shorts for myself and wife and lots of other stuff...

My best shopping experience is to go to Mr Chan of e78.com...I went all the way to Sheung Hei Street to find him. Although he was not that good in spoken English, he took the liberty to communicate through his Ipad where I type all the words and he read then translated in Cantonese...there was no problem even I was a Malay. He was fine, cool and gave me lots of discounts..Spent about $4860 HKD alone at his place...

My Hong Kong holiday was badminton paradise for me....It was SHIOK arghhhhh... if you guys need any information about the shops in HK...let me know and I can share my experience.....=)

Iffara

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iffara View Post
    Yes bro...most of the things are cheaper and a bit cheaper....shops like Kin Yee, ESL and Rose Sports along Fa Yuen Street are competitive in their prices and their products differ in all such places...the whole chain of Wan Kee sport stores will not allow bargaining but their prices may be mind blowing...look for the INS Salon store and you will find a 2nd floor of Wan Kee's racket chain of shops...the price is also good....across the street is also the Kimoni sports store....their Li Ning rackets are superbly cheap and affordable...

I just got back from HK just now...with my wife....I spent about a $1000 SGD on badminton stuff for myself, wife and my khakis...I bought 4 rackets, 10 grip wraps, 1 racket bag, about 6 cloth bags, 4 tops for my wife, 6 shorts for myself and wife and lots of other stuff...

My best shopping experience is to go to Mr Chan of e78.com...I went all the way to Sheung Hei Street to find him. Although he was not that good in spoken English, he took the liberty to communicate through his Ipad where I type all the words and he read then translated in Cantonese...there was no problem even I was a Malay. He was fine, cool and gave me lots of discounts..Spent about $4860 HKD alone at his place...

My Hong Kong holiday was badminton paradise for me....It was SHIOK arghhhhh... if you guys need any information about the shops in HK...let me know and I can share my experience.....=)

Iffara
    INS Salon? where is that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    yes, it is. But this branch happens to sell YY shoes cheap. SHB-65FT is sold for HK$642.
    Wow, JP shoes for so cheap?!? That's cheaper than the EX version in most places..

Quote Originally Posted by Iffara View Post

Iffara
    Badminton shopping in HK is dangerous.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast