User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 170
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Ok, now I understand, sorry about that
    the price of the racket is around HKD1200 = 100
    depends on the strings you want and the shop.
    How about buying the Voltric 80 from E78?? Is that a shop worth visiting or are there any better ones? And from what I've heard Rose sports isn't too good on customer service is that true??

  2. #104
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    How about buying the Voltric 80 from E78?? Is that a shop worth visiting or are there any better ones? And from what I've heard Rose sports isn't too good on customer service is that true??
    I haven't been to E78 before, I can't say anything as I have no experience in that shop, Sorry
    I have been to Rose Sports but I haven't bought a racket from them, but the shop is heavenly!
    On one side of the shop, there is a glass cabinet with lots of rackets!

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh right anyway, do you know any good badminton shops for stringing a racket? I plan to got to E78 and buy a racket but I'm not sure where to string it?!

  4. #106
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    Oh right anyway, do you know any good badminton shops for stringing a racket? I plan to got to E78 and buy a racket but I'm not sure where to string it?!
    The easiest thing would be to string at that shop

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok sounds like a good idea since there are good reviews about E78 anyway. Thanks for the help

  6. #108
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    Ok sounds like a good idea since there are good reviews about E78 anyway. Thanks for the help
    Looking at the website
    Which one are going to buy ? (TW) HKD1180 (SP) HKD1280 ?

  7. #109
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Btw here's the website.
    http://www.e78.com.hk/YYa.htm

  8. #110
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    Btw here's the website.
    http://www.e78.com.hk/YYa.htm
    hahaha, I know I'm on the website now

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahah lol just sent you the website XD possibly the SP one but I'll have a look at the Taiwan one as well because it's cheaper. But I'm also considering the Z force (SP), not sure if that's any good though. It's a bargain only $10 more than the VT80 (SP)

  10. #112
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    hahah lol just sent you the website XD possibly the SP one but I'll have a look at the Taiwan one as well because it's cheaper. But I'm also considering the Z force (SP), not sure if that's any good though. It's a bargain only $10 more than the VT80 (SP)
    The Z-Force can either be good or bad, it depends on the person
    I have a Voltric 80 (4UG4)

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I probably stick with the Vt80 but will have a feel of the Z force (SP) and the VT80 (SP and TW) Then decide by which one is most comfortable for me in my hand. Might give it a few swings as well.

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    The Z-Force can either be good or bad, it depends on the person
    I have a Voltric 80 (4UG4)
    Should I go for the 4U version or stick with the 3U version like the one we have in the UK??

  13. #115
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashers888 View Post
    Should I go for the 4U version or stick with the 3U version like the one we have in the UK??
    Do you already have a Voltric 80? If you do, What version?
    Do you prefer Singles or Doubles ?

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No I don't have a Voltric 80 unfortunately.. Personally I prefer doubles because it's more action packed however for improving, singles is definitely the way to go. So I will be playing more singles eventually. And I would like to try the 4U, because it's not available in the UK.

  15. #117
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,259
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interesting, i know what JP, SP and TW. It's japan, singapore and taiwan.

    but what's IP?

    http://www.e78.com.hk/YYa.htm

  16. #118
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    interesting, i know what JP, SP and TW. It's japan, singapore and taiwan.

    but what's IP?

    http://www.e78.com.hk/YYa.htm
    I heard it stands for "International" I'm not sure....

  17. #119
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    interesting, i know what JP, SP and TW. It's japan, singapore and taiwan.

    but what's IP?

    http://www.e78.com.hk/YYa.htm

    It means Indonesia

    Check it out.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...p/t-92407.html

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hong Kong Badminton stores
    By jenny in forum Market Place
    Replies: 41
    : 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Hong Kong Tennis Stores
    By Sealman in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    : 02-20-2008, 03:17 AM
  3. good stores in Hong Kong, or near there?
    By danlinwanabe in forum Market Place
    Replies: 19
    : 10-28-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    : 07-01-2005, 06:49 PM
  5. KWUN - Hong Kong Stores
    By TG in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 08-07-2001, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •