BAM receives a bashing by R. Manogaran

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Pakito, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2012/1/20/sports/10298052&sec=sports

T
    his recent write up concerning BAM's unwillingness to joint forces with sport clubs ie KLRC is highlighted quite glaringly. (exclusion of Zulfadli Zulkifli). Heck, if Wee Kiong is not even in Thomas Cup squad, who is Zul to complain, right?

Makes us wonder if BAM's agenda is for their personal limelight masquerading as the country's.

If you are the boss of BAM, what would and should you do?

I especially nodded profusely while reading the comment about LCW NOT really needing the existence of the temporary newly-formed HPT and it's short term target ie The 2012 London Olympics.

Opinions and suggestions are welcomed!:p

2. Aikachan

Aikachan Regular Member

Freelance editor/Aspiring writer (someday) :)
    When Razif Sidek and the others interviewed for the HPT post, I thought at least change will happen to BAM management, and a glimpse of hope for MAS badminton is still there. When BAM said non were suitable for the HPT post and form a HPT temporary team among themselves, I thought it was so stupid to the point of being utterly ridiculous. And once again BAM lumped in James Selvaraj to the team.

The interviewees must feel that they've been cheated and they wasted their time.

3. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    This is best discussed in the Malaysian Professional Players forum. The Thread is for Thomas/Uber Cup Finals.