User Tag List

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 530
  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    GS U-19
    No Berliyan Sudrajat this time what happen to her? Injure?
    Setyana is going to nail the title.
    I wanna see the progress of Arinda Sari Singa from PB. Djarum ...... She's quite good-looking...

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    GS U-19
    No Berliyan Sudrajat this time what happen to her? Injure?
    Setyana is going to nail the title.

    GS U-17
    No Fitriani also! Argh!
    Sirnas Jambi Open,
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...1-96B0CB514738

    This event, no Setyana (Vietnam IC), no Ruselly and no Fitriyani too.

    Berliyan got problem on her school this week, so she cancel to go to Palembang.

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I wanna see the progress of Arinda Sari Singa from PB. Djarum ...... She's quite good-looking...
    how about her talent ??

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    how about her talent ??
    Talented!!! Strong and quick, can cover the court well... not crafty (like Wang Xin), but a hard worker (like Wang Yihan)... ...ok, not as fierce as Wang Yihan, hehehehehe...

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Talented!!! Strong and quick, can cover the court well... not crafty (like Wang Xin), but a hard worker (like Wang Yihan)... ...ok, not as fierce as Wang Yihan, hehehehehe...
    can we put some hope on her ??
    i wonder why she is still way behind Hanna and Setyana.... even Berliyan and Ruselly got some better result in sirnas... late bloomer maybe

    from your description, she should be a good material for our future WS

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GS U-17

    The younger sister of TV Drama Star Nikita Willy, Winona Willy (Jaya Raya) won 21-6 21-4
    The Finalist Sirnas Kalimantan 2012 Linda Mutiara Pertiwi (Mutiara) (5) lost to Erlina Kurnianti (Djarum) 19-21 18-21

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    GS U-17

    The younger sister of TV Drama Star Nikita Willy, Winona Willy (Jaya Raya) won 21-6 21-4
    The Finalist Sirnas Kalimantan 2012 Linda Mutiara Pertiwi (Mutiara) (5) lost to Erlina Kurnianti (Djarum) 19-21 18-21
    Are you sure? ... does Winona inherit the beauties of her elder sister?
    Last edited by Licin; 03-21-2012 at 01:53 AM.

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Are you sure? ... does Winona inherit the beauties of her elder sister?
    Check this,
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Winon...1438755&type=3

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will check it later, i can't open FB now...
    Thanks for the info sandy..

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will follow BS U-17 and U-15.
    I want to know who can be our hope after M. Bayu Pangisthu and Jonathan Cristie
    Only the best will be in Pelatnas someday. but we need other talent to compete with them so that they can not be relaxed and will work harder.

    Some players to watch for me :
    U-17 : Eska Rivan Jaya and M. Sulthon Al Hakim from Mutiara, Rohmat Abdul Rohman from Exist, and Andrew Susanto from Djarum
    U-15 : Surya Purnamasidi and others from Mutiara and some Djarum boys.

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Surya Purnamasidi from Mutiara just defeated seed 2 Raditya Darhaya from Pelatprof DKI in 2 straight sets 22-20 and 21-13

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BS U-19

    The elite U-17, M. Bayu Pangisthu force Agi Hariawan (seeded-4) 17-21 21-19 from left behind 6-11 in 2nd set.
    Last edited by Sandy; 03-22-2012 at 02:55 AM.

  13. #132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    M. Bayu Pangisthu finally lost to Agi Hariawan [4] 17-21 21-19 13-21
    Something wrong to Bayu lead in 3rd set 7-4, 9-7 then 9-16 suddenly

  14. #133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    M. Bayu Pangisthu finally lost to Agi Hariawan [4] 17-21 21-19 13-21
    Something wrong to Bayu lead in 3rd set 7-4, 9-7 then 9-16 suddenly
    Ouch... too bad for Bayu... Well, he is still growing and learning... Hope he can learn from this match...

  15. #134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    can we put some hope on her ??
    i wonder why she is still way behind Hanna and Setyana.... even Berliyan and Ruselly got some better result in sirnas... late bloomer maybe

    from your description, she should be a good material for our future WS
    We will see Arinda vs. Setyana tomorrow in the quarterfinals... Arinda just defeated the #5 seed today.......


  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    We will see Arinda vs. Setyana tomorrow in the quarterfinals... Arinda just defeated the #5 seed today.......


    then it's nice...
    i will be very glad if she can defeated setyana.... at least we have another talent who is not far from Hanna.... then it's also mean that we have 3 better talents compare to current Pratama WS

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rian Swastedian/Masita Mahmudin proved to be a very good XD talent after defeated Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho/Febriani Endar Kusumawati...
    Rian Swastedian, particularly, has proved his worth to be one of the best double talent from 1996 batch...

    dont know why... but i feel quite happy to see new talent after talent

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    : 05-29-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    : 03-27-2011, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    : 04-22-2010, 09:34 AM
  4. Replies: 43
    : 03-06-2010, 11:19 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    : 02-21-2010, 05:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •