Forza Badminton Strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by ckyew, Jan 24, 2012.

1. ckyew

ckyew Regular Member

Hi Guys,

As Forza branded rackets are getting more and more coverage round the world, but we rarely hear about their badminton strings (or at least I don't) except the ones came factory strung.

So was about to ask if anyone had any experience with any of their strings.

I recently managed to get my hands on 3 variants of their strings and will be trying them out (reviewing).
    • Forza Rough Feel 0.69mm
    • Forza FZ70 0.70mm
    • Forza FZ Control 0.70mm
    Will post the reviews as soon as I am happy with testing them.

Please feel free to comment.

2. LegendaryPlayer

LegendaryPlayer Regular Member

Forex Trader

3. ckyew

ckyew Regular Member

Hi there,

I've not put my findings out as there was no response to it. But if you want to, you can PM me your email and I send the document that I've compiled on the 3 strings onto you.

It is my own personal finding and feedback.

So far, I've felt that their string isnt up to par with the best yet. Still have some work to do. :)

4. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

I wish FZ Forza would give more accurate ratings on their strings because not every string should be 4/6+ in every category. It's a little deceiving, and it's hard to choose string :confused:

5. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

Currently stringing the Ti-9000 S CNT with FZ Forza 68 Super Fiber (costs $10 USD) at 23x25. I have high expectations, and will post results after I play next.

6. woodquba

woodquba New Member

yes,I have high expectations, and will post results after I play next.thanks [​IMG]

7. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

I finished the stringing job but may not get a chance to play with the strings until a tournament on saturday. :( On a side note, the 88 hole stringing for the Ti-9000 S CNT is not complicated, but gives nearly unclampable gaps for the stringer close to the bottom of the crosses if the Forza string guide is followed! It was stressful stretching the strings so far to clamp.

8. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

I've had the string for a month. (Fz 68 Super Fiber) This string is not top notch in durability. Even after a few days of play, string fraying is apparent. I expected the string to last 2 months+ especially considering there are 86 holes on this new racket. For play time, I had it for one tournament (~6 full-length games), plus forty-six hours of stop-and-go club play. I've had Zymax 67 red last longer. Upon stringing, I noticed that the string was stiffer than any other string I've dealt with. By the way, I slice less than most people. If you have a stringing machine, time to kill, and money to spend, you might consider this string, but the lack of durability discourages me. I can't comment on the power or accuracy because this is a new racket, but the hitting sound is okay.

9. 77 smash

77 smash New Member

anybody know about FZ FORZA string machines ?