User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 41
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex SHB-F1 LTD / MX

    Name:  SHB-F1 LTD-2.jpg
Views: 13986
Size:  101.8 KBName:  SHB-F1 MX-2.jpg
Views: 18672
Size:  112.4 KB

    Found it on http://www.badmintonavenue.com/Badminton-Shoe-s/1.htm
    A
    pparently they are the lightest shoes in yonex history ? That would be nice! I ordered the LTD ones so i will be able to give some hints/review about them next week

    They seems pretty cool in my opinion, What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Glad to hear it..
    Please compare to it to other YY or Victor shoes which you have worn.

    F1 Mx color scheme is quite unique, IMO.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    very.... tigerish... so everyone's going to wear this? Is it meant to be a replacement for the 92MX's? (those things are already pretty light)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got these for ~85$ at bintang (I'm a team member, so I get discounts). I was playing in running shoes about for about an hour the day before because my badminton shoes broke. I got these and boy, were these light! I felt like a ninja doing footwork :P

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There we go! i will post a review soon, i can say that they are definitly lighter than my 102 ltd.Name:  DSCF0994.jpg
Views: 11097
Size:  62.0 KBName:  DSCF0995.jpg
Views: 11079
Size:  51.1 KBName:  DSCF0996.jpg
Views: 10972
Size:  62.3 KBName:  DSCF0997.jpg
Views: 10890
Size:  55.9 KBName:  DSCF1001.jpg
Views: 10800
Size:  62.0 KBName:  DSCF1002.jpg
Views: 11000
Size:  66.5 KBName:  DSCF1004.jpg
Views: 10684
Size:  45.2 KBName:  DSCF1005.jpg
Views: 10855
Size:  61.0 KBName:  DSCF1006.jpg
Views: 10597
Size:  64.6 KBName:  DSCF0998.jpg
Views: 10510
Size:  55.4 KB

  6. #6
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Based on information from Page 44 of Yonex Japanese Catalog 2012, it is considered as the lightest shoes ever produced by Yonex Japan.


    YY Shoes SHB-F1 Ltd for Men is 265 Gram, whilst for Ladies is 230 Gram.
    Size Assumption - Men 260 mm and Ladies 240 mm.


    @Licin = (in case you'd ask) the catalog was uploaded last night @ FTB.

  7. #7
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These shoes look amazing if there are in red/black/white (the same colours used on the SHB-85EX)

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seems like they cut out a lot of the rubber on the inside of the sole. Wonder how the F1 compares to other YY shoes in terms of longevity.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    Based on information from Page 44 of Yonex Japanese Catalog 2012, it is considered as the lightest shoes ever produced by Yonex Japan.


    YY Shoes SHB-F1 Ltd for Men is 265 Gram, whilst for Ladies is 230 Gram.
    Size Assumption - Men 260 mm and Ladies 240 mm.


    @Licin = (in case you'd ask) the catalog was uploaded last night @ FTB.
    Thanks a lot clawhammers for the information..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada Eh?!
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How do these compare to the SHB-SC5? Recommended for flat feet users like me?

  11. #11
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,203
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    Based on information from Page 44 of Yonex Japanese Catalog 2012, it is considered as the lightest shoes ever produced by Yonex Japan.


    YY Shoes SHB-F1 Ltd for Men is 265 Gram, whilst for Ladies is 230 Gram.
    Size Assumption - Men 260 mm and Ladies 240 mm.


    @Licin = (in case you'd ask) the catalog was uploaded last night @ FTB.
    what's the usual weight for yonex shoes? ie how much lighter are these f1's?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    Based on information from Page 44 of Yonex Japanese Catalog 2012, it is considered as the lightest shoes ever produced by Yonex Japan.


    YY Shoes SHB-F1 Ltd for Men is 265 Gram, whilst for Ladies is 230 Gram.
    Size Assumption - Men 260 mm and Ladies 240 mm.


    @Licin = (in case you'd ask) the catalog was uploaded last night @ FTB.
    I thought there are no 'LTD' in JPs... saw SHB-F1M & F1L only...
    But in SP (or whatever codes), there are SHB-F1LTD (for the gold), SHB-F1MX (for blue) and SHB-F1LX (for silver + light blue)

    Would there be any material or quality difference among the SPs and the JPs?
    Would it still be the lightest if in SP coded?
    Hope someone is able to do the comparison and clear the doubts =)

  13. #13
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    what's the usual weight for yonex shoes? ie how much lighter are these f1's?
    I'd say they should be at least 30gr. lighter (unless of course they measured without laces and insole ). Almost looks like Nike flywire material instead of normal leather ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    I thought there are no 'LTD' in JPs... saw SHB-F1M & F1L only...
    But in SP (or whatever codes), there are SHB-F1LTD (for the gold), SHB-F1MX (for blue) and SHB-F1LX (for silver + light blue)

    Would there be any material or quality difference among the SPs and the JPs?
    Would it still be the lightest if in SP coded?
    Hope someone is able to do the comparison and clear the doubts =)
    EX code, EX code . The only SP code shoes are those 'world champion" models and the other one imo
    And yes there is on LTD in Japan but they also don't have the (better looking ) F1M(EX) as above. Hopefully slice99 can weigh his pair (and provide the size, in cm preferably). Did once read a store description for 101LTD that they were slightly lighter compared to 101MX (for what that's worth)

    Let me instantly correct myself: EX LTD's are usually the same as JP regular ones (imo) and cost extra as well. So the F1LTD should be more expensive than F1MX. Should be no difference in weight either in this case compared to same size JP ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-04-2012 at 05:45 AM.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    EX code, EX code . The only SP code shoes are those 'world champion" models and the other one imo
    And yes there is on LTD in Japan but they also don't have the (better looking ) F1M(EX) as above. Hopefully slice99 can weigh his pair (and provide the size, in cm preferably). Did once read a store description for 101LTD that they were slightly lighter compared to 101MX (for what that's worth)

    Let me instantly correct myself: EX LTD's are usually the same as JP regular ones (imo) and cost extra as well. So the F1LTD should be more expensive than F1MX. Should be no difference in weight either in this case compared to same size JP ...
    Ah~ those are EX codes?
    So the only SPs are the World Champ & the Ultima?

    1) EX LTD's are usually the same as JP regular ones (imo)
    erm... means what? in what aspect?

    2) So the F1LTD should be more expensive than F1MX.
    Yea, normally the 'LTD' is pricier than the 'MX' (such as SHB101LTD and 101MX etc)

  15. #15
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    Ah~ those are EX codes?
    So the only SPs are the World Champ & the Ultima?

    1) EX LTD's are usually the same as JP regular ones (imo)
    erm... means what? in what aspect?
    They are just renamed JP models as far as I can tell (LTD's that are just regular models in JP).
    Like SHB101LTD (red) was a regular SHB-101 in Japan, 99LTD was SHB-99Low in Japan, 100LTD was the regular version in Japan, etc. (SHB-102LTD = SHB-102(JP)).
    I assume the reason for it is the price level would be too high to make it the standard version in EX as well (marketing wise).

  16. #16
    Regular Member ricky_go_911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Like the shoes!!! mine is a 102 red

  17. #17
    Regular Member muslepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    malaysia no 1
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi BC,can i know this shb F1 insole have a wave?like shb 102LTD,help please before i buy tq

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •