Do the New Li NIng Rackets still have Serial Numbers on the shaft?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by DHMY685, Jan 26, 2012.

1. DHMY685

DHMY685 New Member

Recently I bought a new LN N55-2 from a UK shop but found no serial numbers on the shaft ( my N70 has it ), I read from the forum some said the new LN rackets don't have serial numbers anymore but otthers said differently :confused:

Could anyone can confirm which version is correct to put my mind in peace.

2. Taobao

Taobao New Member

I will let you know once I get hold of my new rackets. I bought it online from China and my friend help to check via this website:http://www.li-ning.com.cn/fwcx/This says my rackets are real ;)[​IMG]

3. Taobao

Taobao New Member

4. Eureka

Eureka Regular Member

I just received my Li-Ning N90ii today and I couldn't find a serial number either. I bought it from badmintonalley.com, which seems to be a reputable source from the comments of many users on here. This is my first Li-Ning racquet so I'm quite confused as well. To the thread starter, did your racquet have a sticker on the cone? Mine didn't even come with one on the cone, neither did it come with a serial number on the racquet. Feeling quite nervous atm as this was a pretty expensive purchase. Can anyone help us out?

5. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek
    To the thread starter - what website/shop did you use?

Eureka - have you checked badmintonalley on the thread for online shops we have in the forum?

6. Eureka

Eureka Regular Member

Andy05. If you're talking about the thread in marketplace with links of many stores, then yes. Like I have said many have indicated that it was a reputable source.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Perhaps they have done away with them since the verification system has been compromised anyway (or so I by now vaguely recall having read about blatant fakes also passing the serial verification). Should be interesting to see if this is also a topic of debate now on the Chinese forums (the no serial # thing).

8. Taobao

Taobao New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]Just collected my rackets. Both still have serial number on the shaft. The paper logo that comes with every racket has a small rectangular area where we could scratch the foil to reveal a 16 number code. Input it in www.li-Ning.com indicates it's a genuine racket. I will check out retail store soon to see if there are any serial number on the shaft. And will play with my rackets next Tuesday. Will get my expert friends to try it out too. :)

9. vinzend

vinzend Regular Member

my n90ii doesn't have serial number too, just got it today. but it looks and feels genuine though.

10. juhaifeng

juhaifeng New Member

RN
    Hi guys, I just bought a Li-ning Flame N-50 II from badmintonavenue.com where I usually purchase my badminton stuff. I got my Li-ning Flame N-50 II a month ago and I can't find a serial number anywhere on the shaft or cone, but I found a sticker on the handle which I believe may be the serial number. I tried inputting the numbers on http://www.li-ning.com.cn/fwcx/ but I can't read Chinese.

Then my other Li-ning Flame N-50 II just arrived today as I was pleased on how it performs, but the odd thing about my newly arrived racket is that the head is kinda rounder than my previous one. I don't know if it's a stringing issue or if it is a fake. Is there anyone out there who reads Chinese and could confirm if my rackets are legit?. thank you

11. DHMY685

DHMY685 New Member

I bought mine from directbadminton in UK and it has a sticker on the grip with silver foil that reveal serial numbers when scratch off, I put it thru the LI Ning Web site to verify and it came out legit :)

12. Affan

Affan New Member

I have recently bought lining Ultra strong us 998 and verified authentication via QR code.

Attached Files:

13. Affan

Affan New Member

and there is no serial number on shaft & cone.