What racket should i get?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by malaysianfreak, Jan 29, 2012.

1. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    hi all my friend is selling li nings and yonex racket at a VERY CHEAP PRICE (rm220) for all models ..he use a n90-2 and it feels original to me ..the feel / power is excellent ..and he say he is willing to sell to me at a cheap price for all li ning and yonex models ...which includes voltric 80 , n90 1 / 2 , arc 10 etc ...so which should i choose ?

my liking
    -light head / balance
    -singles racket / a little doubles ...
    -plays control over power
    -arm tires quickly ...

so what racket should i take ?

and i am sceptical about the racket since it's so cheap ...i am going to take a pic and let you guys decide it's originality

2. awekuda

awekuda Regular Member

Pemukul Bulu
    was it original product?.. as far i know market price for higher grade imitate only RM150-RM180.. RM220 still not cheap.. and one more thing the spec wouldn't same as original.. so no one would know which one suite your liking unless you try it first..

3. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    well, most likely it is a fake racket
    220RM is too cheap for genuine racket

4. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    but it looks like the real deal ..i see my friend's n90 G2 and god it's gorgeous ...i will take a picture if i have the chance ...dont look fake to me

5. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

Ns9900, ti-10, arcsaber 10

6. fiq_axis

fiq_axis Regular Member

@malaysiafreak, FYI, fake rackets are divided into grades. They are AAA, AA and A rackets.

An AAA grade rackets are the best and most identical to an original one. You also, will believed it as original racket since the paintjob is close to genuine. Usually, their starting prices are at MYR200 and the prices may goes higher depending on the sellers. The rackets feeling are also almost to the original one but not same. As example, I own an ARC-ZS, one is original, and one is fake. You will only recognizes it when you strokes the shuttles in the court. Their tensions limit is up to 28lbs. Also, be aware that serial number is similar to an original.

An AA grade rackets are below than AAA grade rackets. Their paintjobs are slightly poor than AAA grade rackets. For Yonex's fake rackets can easily detects its by the serial on the cone. For Victor's rackets sold in Malaysia is also can be detected by looking at the serial numbers on the shaft and the caps. Basically, the prices also tells us the originality of the rackets. the prices are usually startiing at MYR 150 and the tensions limit is only at 25-26lbs only. I've seen fake Li-Ning N77 for this grade, the only differences I can detects is the straight line on the shaft is slightly curved.

An A rackets are the most poor fake rackets. Their prices are started at MYR 80 and they're just a paintjob's copy from original models. The materials are soo poor and the string tensions are only at below 24lbs. Such as fake VT80, looking from far location, you can says it as original, but when comes by looking at them carefully, they're just a normal cheap racket that just used VT80's paintjob. No Tri--Voltage System, thicker shaft, poor caps and no shiny paintjob, just a gloss color.

BEWARE that today, there are lots of fakes racket, not just only Yonex, Li-Ning and Victor.
    this information was obtained by my friend whom opened a Badminton shop in my place.
    If I'm wrong, please corrects me.
    and if you are still want to buy these racket, I would recommend you to Li-Ning N50 or N55 or Arc10. :D

7. lining123

lining123 New Member

i just buy a AAA grade racket..did that racket still can give me a powerful smash or not?...

8. lining123

lining123 New Member

i want to ask...did AAA grade racket used a some of technology like nanotech/Tri--Voltage System etc......??

9. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It is fake [​IMG]

10. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    where's the picture?