User Tag List

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    will they produces Nanoray Z-Cross? :P
    Certainly if YY chooses to do so. Why not? I'd be intrigue for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iori View Post
    Probably across the line since Yonex likes to keep their line distinct ie head heavy, balanced, head light

.. so next should be Z-Swift for the Nanoray
    That's very Zwift of you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YY Z racquet models!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Some JP products eg Bag are quite distinguishable from their SP counter parts. If i am about to buy Yonex Bag, i will choose JP bag for sure, because it is quite well built & more solid than SP.

some people here agreed that JP shoes are more comfortable & durable than SP shoes

Prices is quite different by a wide margin too..
    I think it is noticeable because the JP version of the SHB-86 is the SHB-65FT is lightly and the quality is better than the SHB-86 with is basically the (EX) the international version.

I am considering in getting the SHB-F1 LTD (JP)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by genetix1234 View Post
    Is that a JP model?
    These are Canadian coded, made in Japan like all the top-end Yonex racquets. Only the Canadian coded racquets are warrantied by Yonex Canada.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some JP products eg Bag are quite distinguishable from their SP counter parts. If i am about to buy Yonex Bag, i will choose JP bag for sure, because it is quite well built & more solid than SP.

some people here agreed that JP shoes are more comfortable & durable than SP shoes

Prices is quite different by a wide margin too..
    Does that apply to racquets too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does the VT-ZF have the same head size as of AS - ZS ? ( just wondering )...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I think it is noticeable because the JP version of the SHB-86 is the SHB-65FT is lightly and the quality is better than the SHB-86 with is basically the (EX) the international version.

I am considering in getting the SHB-F1 LTD (JP)
    Glad to hear it. I have just recently bought SHB 102MD JP however i have never worn any SP shoes before, therefore i could not really do comparison by myself.
    Additionally, a friend of mine who bought & worn SHB 101LTD JP & SP back & forth, he is able to spot on the differences on cushioning right away.

However since the price of JP shoes almost double the price of SP's, i am wondering which one is better, buying 1 JP shoes and use it for two years, or buy 1 SP shoes for each year. In two years the cost are the same, however we have a brand new cushioning each year.

What do you think, guys?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryccard View Post
    does the VT-ZF have the same head size as of AS - ZS ? ( just wondering )...
    Based on the looks itself, in my opinion VT-ZF is in the middle between AS-ZS & usual ISO head.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    Does that apply to racquets too?
    When i compare a brand new JP racket & SP racket side to side eg.NS9900. I noticed that JP racket has a more sharper paint quality. For example black color in NS9900 is shinier in JP, in contrast it does not that shinny on SP.
    Additionally, in terms of racket feeling, i am more comfortable to play with SP racket, in my opinion SP racket shaft is not as stiff as their fellow JP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are looking forward for your review, mate.

Played with the VTZF last night!! There were "ohohoh ahahah" among the club members, and an occasional "wow", when the racquet was passed around. My guess is, the VTZF's aesthetics. This was my first time back from a ripped left calf muscle 4 weeks ago, so was still cautious especially with lunges. My present racquet is the VT80, and before that was the Armortec 900P. Have always loved the head heavy racquets 'coz I started as a single's player. My new Z-Force is a 3UG4, strung at 26/28 #s with Zymax 62. I have an AC102 overgrap on the handle. The matt finish on the frame gives it raw appeal, and the thinnest shaft in Yonex's history is pure art. Even stated as extra stiff, every stroke was easy and very controlled. Clears from the rear to the opposite baseline, even backhanded were effortless...must be the head-heaviness' momentum. That feature helped a few hustles returning those rear corner shots, and smashing felt stronger and faster. There was less swoosh due to the thinner shaft and smaller head(doesn't look like it is). The head is simply shortened by the longer shaft. Defensively, I've no complaint as it's just as easy to maneuver. Net play was crisp as I always move my grip higher up on the handle. This racquet will be used in the next few club nights, and as soon as the calf is back to normal, will I then make the decision to make it my go-to racquet, and retire the VT80, which is very possible!! At this moment, I'm quite impressed with the VTZF. It's well worth the money. I'm not trying to sell the racquet, just simply expressing my humble opinion. Hope everyone gets to try it out sometime soon. You'd never know.
    Last edited by chilli; 03-01-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Played with the VTZF last night!! There were "ohohoh ahahah" among the club members, and an occasional "wow", when the racquet was passed around. My guess is, the VTZF's aesthetics. This was my first time back from a ripped left calf muscle 4 weeks ago, so was still cautious especially with lunges. My present racquet is the VT80, and before that was the Armortec 900P. Have always loved the head heavy racquets 'coz I started as a single's player. My new Z-Force is a 3UG4, strung at 26/28 #s with Zymax 62. I have an AC102 overgrap on the handle. The matt finish on the frame gives it raw appeal, and the thinnest shaft in Yonex's history is pure art. Even stated as extra stiff, every stroke was easy and very controlled. Clears from the rear to the opposite baseline, even backhanded were effortless...must be the head-heaviness' momentum. That feature helped a few hustles returning those rear corner shots, and smashing felt stronger and faster. There was less swoosh due to the thinner shaft and smaller head(doesn't look like it is). The head is simply shortened by the longer shaft. Defensively, I've no complaint as it's just as easy to maneuver. Net play was crisp as I always move my grip higher up on the handle. This racquet will be used in the next few club nights, and as soon as the calf is back to normal, will I then make the decision to make it my go-to racquet, and retire the VT80, which is very possible!! At this moment, I'm quite impressed with the VTZF. It's well worth the money. I'm not trying to sell the racquet, just simply expressing my humble opinion. Hope everyone gets to try it out sometime soon. You'd never know.
    thanks for the review..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the "ohoh ahah" about?
    Can you tell us about the extra stiffness of the racquet in comparing with the nanospeed9900 or the VT80?
    Will this be a good racquet for double play as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Hi, just wonder how u feel about this racquet for doubles play?
    Do u think speedy enough(3UG4)?
    Do u mind compare in more detail with your voltric 80 since it should be easy for u

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    Hi, just wonder how u feel about this racquet for doubles play?
    Do u think speedy enough(3UG4)?
    Do u mind compare in more detail with your voltric 80 since it should be easy for u
    The VT80's shaft is stiff and the VTZF is extra stiff(but thinner) and that I feel contribute to more control on accuracy during placement and smashing. I'm now a doubles player, but have been happy with head-heavy racquets, which still help in rear court play and smashing. Tried the 4UG4 in the VT80 LTD and had trouble with clearing and smashing...'coz I kept to my favourite tension(26/28#s). With lighter racquets, I should have probably strung the racquet a couple of lbs less. Aesthetically, the VTZF wins hands-down IMHO, and being more head heavy is a bonus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, the "exclusive" part of this thread's title should be removed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tornoni View Post
    What the "ohoh ahah" about?
    Can you tell us about the extra stiffness of the racquet in comparing with the nanospeed9900 or the VT80?
    Will this be a good racquet for double play as well?
    I, now play doubles(mixed and mens). I played with the NS9900 and found it too light headed and needed more effort for smashing and clearing...otherwise ok..IMHO.

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast