User Tag List

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great review ants!!! It is very helpful!!! Congratulations to NightKid I hope you enjoy this new racket !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KLFreedom View Post
    speed of 9900!!!!!? I am really intrigued...I always worry that this racquet will be slow due to head heaviness...
    Marketing dude, marketing....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Some say N90 Copy AT700. So.. N90 Copy AT700 and VTZF Copy N90? Heheh weird.
    I think they are saying N90 is an IMPROVED AT700 ans VTZF is an IMPROVED AT700 :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I think they are saying N90 is an IMPROVED AT700 ans VTZF is an IMPROVED AT700 :-)
    What he said! For anyone who has used the AT700 for many years can pick up the N90 and it will feel second nature to them with some added speed. I have a strong feeling ZF will feel like the N90 which is a good thing as I finally have many options again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who has written the info on ANTS? is it himself who has posted the "humble" stuff like "has an exceptional skill of doing reviews on badminton rackets. His reviews have almost pinpoint accuracy with more than 90% satisfaction from readers and users of the rackets that he reviews" and "Many considers him as the only Non-Professional Player #1 Authority when comes to reviewing badminton rackets" :-)

Any sources here Ants?

Strong words for a YY exlusive reviewer with tight connections with the company obviously to get fringies and protptypes etc etc. :-) First I thought you where talking about Dink before he got inte the manufactuirng business himself...who actually reviewed many different rackets not only the major releases from one brand.

I guess, I am still a bit sceptical after theAnts glowing review (sales pitch?) of the not so great Z-slash, so poorly received by most pros, i think kind of take these reviews with a grain of salt before some further testing and pro fedback are at hand :-)

But lets hope this is a "bug fixed" VT80, Z-slash. Sound like YY got their **** together finally :-)

Just my 2 c.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Some say N90 Copy AT700. So.. N90 Copy AT700 and VTZF Copy N90? Heheh weird.
    Exactly my point! However, baddy fans might just wanna sweep across the board to compare all brands. But I definitely think VZF really improved upon their very own venerable lineages (oh, they got mighty plenty already).

Imo, YY's competition took dragon strides in recent memory and thus grained a lot of ground but my guess is, YY is clawing back with a vengeance by way of cranking their R&D so that they've lined up an array of offerings that might just suck the vortex out of its competition (until the competition do so simultaneously also). Way to go YY.

Ziff, ziff! ''Z'' might as well be YY's flagship series!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Although now I can foresee some people bringing out their car polish to try to polish some shine into that matte paint in order to make it more aerodynamic...
    Yaahh .. according to ants review a wopping 6 km/h smash-speed should be posible by simply repainting... sigh
    :-P I am starting to think Ants is having a early aprils-joke on the BF readers :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But lets hope this is a "bug fixed" VT80, Z-slash. Sound like YY got their **** together finally :-)
    Those you mentioned were just a ""PTF"", a Program Temporary Fix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    Exactly my point! However, baddy fans might just wanna sweep across the board to compare all brands. But I definitely think VZF really improved upon their very own venerable lineages (oh, they got mighty plenty already).

Imo, YY's competition took dragon strides in recent memory and thus grained a lot of ground but my guess is, YY is clawing back with a vengeance by way of cranking their R&D so that they've lined up an array of offerings that might just suck the vortex out of its competition (until the competition do so simultaneously also). Way to go YY.

Ziff, ziff! ''Z'' might as well be YY's flagship series!
    I am sure all manufacturers will crank out new models for their olympic athletes.. N80 seems to have launched in China which will go head to head in the head-heavy department of VTFZ.. They will probably also sharpen up the R&D before olympics. Victor will most likely do the same to help their athletes to get the best material possible come OG 2012.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure all manufacturers will crank out new models for their olympic athletes.. N80 seems to have launched in China which will go head to head in the head-heavy department of VTFZ.. They will probably also sharpen up the R&D before olympics. Victor will most likely do the same to help their athletes to get the best material possible come OG 2012.
    I know someone who recently came back from China and bought a Li-Ning N80 and it is quite pricey about 150+ I can't remember the exact amount I'll ask again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I know someone who recently came back from China and bought a Li-Ning N80 and it is quite pricey about 150+ I can't remember the exact amount I'll ask again
    Yeah.. I got some info that it is actually more advanced and more expensive to produce than N90 but R&D could not call it N100 or something like that because it was deemed unnacceptable for the chinnese to give it a number higher than the "Lin Dan"-racketmodel which had to be the "largest" number.. sigh...so therefore the high price and lower N-number :-D

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha I understand
    I think Li-Ning should really think of replacing Lin Dan's racket to improve it
    Since the OG2008 LCW has used Armotec 900 Power, Armotec 900PLCW, ARC-ZS (I think.....), VT-80 and now VT-ZF
    Lin Dan has used N90 and like 2 others but I am not confident what model it is .......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    hahaha I understand
    I think Li-Ning should really think of replacing Lin Dan's racket to improve it
    Since the OG2008 LCW has used Armotec 900 Power, Armotec 900PLCW, ARC-ZS (I think.....), VT-80 and now VT-ZF
    Lin Dan has used N90 and like 2 others but I am not confident what model it is .......
    He used N50 and N50-II and beat LCW with those in the tournanents he used those :-) He has switched back to N90 and LD even in the YY days where not really keen on switching racket often :-) He seems to be very conservative in his racket choice but messing with grip and all sorts of weird stuff :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is very true !! But when Lin Dan change racket people on this forum was interested what racket he was using and that is way, for Li-Ning to increase their sales

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you implying, that aside from the nationalistic duties of an athlete to perform, the equipments manufacturers shall be partly if not solely to blame specially in the technologies side (like aiding and abetting the successes and loses)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    Are you implying, that aside from the nationalistic duties of an athlete to perform, the equipments manufacturers shall be partly if not solely to blame specially in the technologies side (like aiding and abetting the successes and loses)?
    Of course :-) They are responsible to provide the players with the stuff that makes them good poster-boys/girls :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. I got some info that it is actually more advanced and more expensive to produce than N90 but R&D could not call it N100 or something like that because it was deemed unnacceptable for the chinnese to give it a number higher than the "Lin Dan"-racketmodel which had to be the "largest" number.. sigh...so therefore the high price and lower N-number :-D
    Not exactly true. On Chinese forums it is rumored the N100 is reserved for Li Gen, LYB's son. He's in the Chinese National Doubles Team