User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wkday/ daytime social badminton - Sydney

We're starting social badminton on Fridays, 10 am - 12 noon. Commencing 27 Nov 2015. Venue: Sydney Olympic Park area (with free parking).

Keeping it simple at $10 per person per session, including shuttles and court. Players of all levels welcome, new players also welcome. Coaching available at $15 per person per session, all in. Current players of mixed abilities, so don't be shy, just join us. Enquiries - katett02@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

are you'll playing badminton on the following fridays - 01/01/2015 and 08/01/2015.

i stay in wollongong and i am looking to play during the day time of my christmas break. if you guys are playing on those and any other days please let me know. i am happy to drive in.

i am an intermediate level player.

regards
    soni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amendment to my post above:

We're now playing on every Tues and Fri, 10 am - 12 noon. Venue is Sydney Olympic Park area with free parking. Cost is now only $6 per person. We have players of all levels, so it's a good mix.

Beginners are welcome too. Coaching available at $11 per person (includes one-hour small-group coaching, and one-hour social play). It's a good deal. Please fee free to join us.

Enquiries: katett02@gmail.com