Arcsaber Z Slash Help

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Thomas E, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Thomas E

Thomas E Regular Member

Kitchen Designer
    Hey guysI've just brought a new ArcSaber Z Slash and I was wondering if anyone had any trasition tips from my old racket a Black Knight 30t Photon? Also whats the feel in comparison? I have come regret my purchase of my BK but I have loved the expierence it has brought me. So suggestions on trasition and comparison? Thanks!NOTE:I reposted it here after realising i posted in an incorrect area-.-

2. Mendell

Mendell Regular Member

Isn't the photon ultra light? I think you will have to adapt to a heavier racket (and maybe stiffer, I do not know how Yonex and Black Knight compares in terms of stiffness (their rating differs). The Photon T is 67cm while the Arc Z should be around 67.5cm (correct me if I'm wrong), so you might have to adjust the way you're hitting, but it shouldn't that big of a challenge (I used to play with a 68cm Black Knight racket from time to time without too much trouble compared to my 67.4cm Yonex).

Don't forget to give it some time, it might take some time, but should be worth it.

I hope this helps

3. Mendell

Mendell Regular Member

Isn't the photon ultra light? I think you will have to adapt to a heavier racket (and maybe stiffer, I do not know how Yonex and Black Knight compares in terms of stiffness (their rating differs). The Photon T is 67cm while the Arc Z should be around 67.5cm (correct me if I'm wrong), so you might have to adjust the way you're hitting, but it shouldn't that big of a challenge (I used to play with a 68cm Black Knight racket from time to time without too much trouble compared to my 67.4cm Yonex).<br><br>Don't forget to give it some time, it might take some time, but should be worth it.<br><br>I hope this helps