Results 171 to 187 of 539
03-19-2012, 05:30 AM #171
Here's an idea.....
Eric, do you think that adding Titanium mesh to the 6000 and adding weight at 12 o'clock to bring it up to a BP of 300 would be something worth trying?
I'm thinking trying to push the Sword platform into the realm of the 'slightly head-heavy', but doing something to improve it's torsional stiffness to make sure it doesn't become too noodly.
Last edited by Maklike Tier; 03-19-2012 at 05:34 AM.
03-19-2012, 05:31 AM #172
so many pro 9000 racket
good for u.
too bad...for me..
03-19-2012, 05:33 AM #173
03-19-2012, 06:37 AM #174
03-19-2012, 06:59 AM #175
03-19-2012, 09:49 AM #176
pro 6000 is good... i personnally..like pro 9000 beta..
maybe its just only my kind of play....
03-19-2012, 09:40 PM #177
A random thought, I think RKEP should lengthen the over grips so I can wrap over the cone and end up at the shaft, like some of the pro players in doubles.
03-19-2012, 10:06 PM #178
^^ You may want to email Eric at RKEP to see if he's got any extra long G09L's leftover. He used to sell them but I don't see it on his eBay site anymore.
03-20-2012, 04:11 AM #179
It's actually a whole series of things that made go heavy on the RKEP PRO 9000.
- I've made it my go-to racket.
- I've tried a lot of rackets over a short period of time since I took up badminton again and the PRO 9K has been the one that has offered me the best all-round performance.
- The fact that you can customize the specs for you liking makes it feel like two different rackets even though they are both named PRO 9K.
- I'm playing team matches for a club so when we are out playing I'd like to have at least one backup of each spec should the string or racket break.
- The coaches/teammates at the club started getting a little annoyed with me trying out new rackets every week, making me never play at my best because I was always adjusting to a new racket...
- And lastly, Eric has been very kind and given me some great offers on these rackets allowing me to get that many for a very reasonable price.
I'm not saying it isn't overkill but at least I don't have to go look for another racket for a very long time. Something my coaches/teammates and wallet will probably be thankful for.
03-20-2012, 04:53 AM #180
03-20-2012, 05:01 AM #181
we still got G09L in stock but not many -- ask me if you need some
will launch this model grip again on e-Bay in 2 month
03-20-2012, 09:13 AM #182
too bad... i have too many racket.... n no enuf funds to get pro 9000
03-22-2012, 01:52 AM #183
03-22-2012, 10:14 AM #184
03-23-2012, 03:00 AM #185
TIME LIMITED OFFER! WHILE STOCKS LAST !!
AMAZING OFFER STARTS 23 Mar 2012 1600 HRS GMT+8
AND ENDS EXACTLY AT 23 Mar 2012 1800 HRS GMT+8 !!
SEE TO BELIEVE!! (Singapore only)
03-23-2012, 06:51 AM #186
Over Liao …
03-23-2012, 10:36 AM #187
Squash Eric, any chance RKEP will release a 305 or 310+mm head heavy racket?
I personally would love to try a
VERY head heavy racket + mid-stiff/mid-flex shaft + lightweight around 85-87g
pr0n00b liked this post
By johnnxiv in forum Buy & SellReplies: 3: 04-08-2012, 05:57 PM
By a|extan in forum Buy & SellReplies: 6: 03-04-2012, 03:31 AM
By istringforyou in forum Buy & SellReplies: 0: 03-01-2012, 12:45 PM
By cycilver in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 18: 07-24-2011, 03:33 AM