User Tag List

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istringforyou View Post
    TIME LIMITED OFFER! WHILE STOCKS LAST !!
    AMAZING OFFER STARTS 23 Mar 2012 1600 HRS GMT+8
    AND ENDS EXACTLY AT 23 Mar 2012 1800 HRS GMT+8 !!

SEE TO BELIEVE!! (Singapore only)

singaporebadmintonstringing.blogspot.com
    Phew... overwhelming response! Thanks everyone for your interest! For those lucky ones who made the deal, hope you like the racket and post your reviews if possible

For those who missed out, apologies and stay tuned to this thread for more RKEP promo in time to come!

Enjoy your game!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please do an international deal :P maybe, buy a racket get another half price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istringforyou View Post
    Phew... overwhelming response! Thanks everyone for your interest! For those lucky ones who made the deal, hope you like the racket and post your reviews if possible

For those who missed out, apologies and stay tuned to this thread for more RKEP promo in time to come!

Enjoy your game!

bro,
    do u accept order and shipment to penang?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might could offer 88g at 300mmBP
    which model you wish? PRO9000 or PRO6000?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squash Eric View Post
    might could offer 88g at 300mmBP
    which model you wish? PRO9000 or PRO6000?
    mid-stiff shaft, so PRO6000. but 88g is too heavy, i prefer something around 85g.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe you could consider
    WILSON BLX ZONAR
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130594418670
    super light with very head heavy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squash Eric View Post
    maybe you could consider
    WILSON BLX ZONAR
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130594418670
    super light with very head heavy
    i am not a fan of Wilson rackets. i had a Wilson nCode and it broke even without any serious clashes. but i'm thinking of just getting one each of PRO6000 and PRO9000.

Eric, what is the most head heavy you have for the two rackets with weight between (min) 84g-86g (max)?

wonder where is the Panda's reviews for the PRO6000 and PRO9000. would love to know what he thinks of the rackets before i decide to get them! DinkALot, you are needed here! we need a Panda signal (like the bat signal Batman has)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

our racket BP set between 290 - 295mm BP but most of heavy BP racket had been taken

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    wonder where is the Panda's reviews for the PRO6000 and PRO9000. would love to know what he thinks of the rackets before i decide to get them! DinkALot, you are needed here! we need a Panda signal (like the bat signal Batman has)
    Dan thought they were awesome, so you should definitely buy them. He also likes Burger King, Diesel jeans, and Nike.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ I love all of those 3, plus the Pro9000...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also loves Panda Power rackets, and thinks they are cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like the PRO 9000 so much, I just ordered a PRO 6000 with other goodies from Eric.

Also would like to report that the paint and durability of the PRO 9000 is top notch:
    - Had two big clashes with a doubles partner over the week, those awkward drop shots which lands right in the middle of the court and both of us goes for it to lift. Not a scratch, dent or chip.
    - And later that evening, a pretty hard whack to the floor, one of those when you have to dive for being late to the shuttle and the racket just gets slapped on the ground flat because you just naturally land on your hand. Again, not a scratch, dent or chip.

Other than that, enjoying my PRO 9000 and am looking forward to the PRO 6000.

Justin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,

I bought 3 of the 9000s off Eric last month and promised to give a review on here. Never used this forum (in case you're wondering why my post count will be one as of now!). I'm in a club in Ireland and three of us bought a racket each together. As per everyone else's comments, I can't believe the speed of delivery from Eric! Before this I also ordered 2 x Head Metallix 600 and they too came three days after ordering!

Apologies if the review isn't as technical as most of the other ones on here. I ordered my rackets with NBG95 @ 26lb and 88g frame.

Initial experience wasn't great, but mainly because I liked a thicker grip and did nothing with the initial grip on the racket. Finally last week I got around to putting one of Eric's G09 grips over the original, and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I absolutely love playing with this racket. In recent years I've enjoyed nothing more than the Metallix 6000 but now I think I've found a replacement! I play a lot of smashes in my game, and when struck right this racket packs a serious punch! I wasn't sure what to expect in other areas of my game, but so far I'm not seeing a single flaw! Some of the drops aren't going well, but I think that might be the player as opposed to the racket!

As someone who is often frustrated by the price of the big name rackets I have to say I'm delighted to have discovered (like many others by the look of things!) this new brand and wish them success! My only frustration is that I like the new colour of the racket better!

I just need to find two more club members now who want one so I can order another 3!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super excited! Can't wait to receive my package from Eric.

Name:  w06lx.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  54.7 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, so to start I am a intermediate female player. I have always bought yonex items, but when I initially bought some yonex items from Eric, he promoted this racquet and I was 'heck why not?' given the price of the racquet. So I purchased a Pro9000 87g 25lb BG66UM

Yesterday, I tried out the racquet and I am absolutely in love with it. First of all, the apple green colour definitely attracts attention. I was able to clear from back court to back court at ease. Smashes were definitely better with this racquet than my previous racquets (Arc9, Ti7, crappy isometer). I was also able to make quick defensive shots, and net shots were a little difficult to control at first but that's because all my previous racquets had lower tension.

Overall, I am very happy with this racquet and definitely satisfied with the delivery. I ordered it on a Monday/Tuesday, and it arrived on Friday. (And I live in Canada.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant Isometric! ><

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading so many glowing reviews of the 9000, I am really tempted to buy one myself. I am getting a VT 70 next week. Could someone please compare the racket to the Voltric 70. That way I can know the similarities and differences and then decide if I need one!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast