Wilson and Prince Replacement and Overgrip

Discussion in 'Grip' started by alanwong76, Feb 5, 2012.

1. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    This 2 brand of grip... Replacement and Overgrip is well known and famous for Tennis... just now i tried the sample is very tacky and comfort... so ? will it suitable for badminton racket too ? will it be too heavy for badminton rackets ? Thanks

2. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I've ordered some Wilson overgrips recently. What I can tell is just only about the Wilson tournament pro overgrip. Well, there's not too much to tell about. It's thin, soft, and looks nice :D

One of the best "felt" overgrip yet. I like its softness. It's also 0,60mm thick if you're looking for something thin. I don't believe that usual tennis overgrips are heavier. Nope, there are even thinner overgrips from Wilson (0,40mm)! ;)

3. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek
    PU Grips that you put on racquets are quite thick, so overgrips won't add as much weight as these.
    There are some very nice Babolat overgrips, but nothing worth the extra price from Yonex. Haven't tried Wilson yet, how long does the tacky feel last?

4. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

I prefer karakal grips over the other 2

5. faiyazk

faiyazk Regular Member

i use wilson pro overgrip and it works quite well actually! you may have to change it a bit sooner than a supergrab yonex but for the price reduction on wilson i'd take wilson.