FS: Mint Victor Meteor 80 MX-80 MX80 badminton racquet w/ new BG-70 pro string (GTA)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by vtnam007, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vtnam007

vtnam007 New Member

sales
    I have a mint condition 9/10 MX80 in 3U weight G2 grip. It was originally purchased from Brown's sports December 2011. I have original receipt for warranty. Canadian Coded CAH8293723. Just cut the strings and restrung with same string at 26# mains and 28# cross, so the strings are new as well. Original grip is still new with 2 over-grips on top of it that are just installed. As for condition, there is one chip at 9 o'clock position from clashing rackets. Under closer inspection, its just the decal sticker that is chipped away. No other scratches on it, not even the head because I don't pick up birdies with my racket. It includes the original case, receipt and all the packaging. Can ship within USA and Canada only but prefer to meet in Greater Toronto Ontario.

If interested, call or text 416-990-5440 or PM but I don't check PM that often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vtnam007

vtnam007 New Member

sales
    Sorry forgot the most important part. Price is $160 Firm

3. jinchu

jinchu Regular Member

Its mint? I thought mint meant, un-touched and un-used. Since there is a chip, its not mint anymore is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.