User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shuttles???

Has anyone herd a story that if you import a tube of shuttles to test them that they can pick the best ones to put in a tube ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aeroplanes ,no good

we are using aeroplane red and they are poor quality , we are having the corks fall of after a smash in some cases , we play 12 games a night and use about 18 birds.
    I think they are over rated and to expensive at $28 .
    I brought 50 dozen AF700 from Melbourne @ $22 doz and found them to be better than aeroplane red.
    I was supplied a tube of Duck feathers , found them excellent and gave a few away to other clubs , good flight and durability. The problemwith these is with no Aussie importer I would have to buy them in 50 dozen at a time If anyone would be interested in buying any , maybe we could share the cost, or after christmas I may order to resell , hope to seel them arround $ 18 a doz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you are frustrated with aeroplane red, have you tried aeroplane Black eg1130 before? they are about $28 per dozen in Sydney. www.shoppingmore.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exchange rate fluctuation is a risk to small business i.e. shuttlecocks in Australia because the market is too small - it is wise to buy at wholesale price i,e >50 dozens for badminton clubs,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree , at the moment the dollar is good, so now is a good time to buy imports. we currently use aeroplane red and hiqua , I dont like either , and they are both around $28 per tube, I tried 2 tubes of AF700 and found them better allround so I got 50 doz in 78 speed @ $ 22 per tube. these are better than the above also better than the RSL classics we tried .
    I am going to import 50 doz D2 duck feather ( MOQ) with a veiw to resell them .
    I had a tube sent to me for trial and they are very good , I gave them to players from different clubs to try, all praised there reformance and durability ( under $20 per tube).
    I have a club that will buy the 50 dozen of me , but will take less if anyone would like to buy a few tubes to try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i suggest you compare the quality of aeroplane green with AF700, $22 per dozen from www.shoppingmore.com.au if you buy >50 dozens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you buy in bulk, can try to find some tournament grade goose shuttlecock from China.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Know this guys that sell RSL Classic for $23AUD, PM me if you want to know who

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Just to let everyone in Australia know that Stadium Sports are selling the AS50 for 5 tubes at $150AUD meaning $30 per tube. At this price it is even cheaper than buying overseas.

I might buy these tubes in Australia and compare them to the tubes i bought overseas.
    I heard its AS-50 yonex shuttles have been stored for many years. They have become very brittle and the colour has been a little bit yellow.

The quality of any shuttlecocks would become worse and worse if they have been stored longer and longer because they would become very dry, lighter and thus brittle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've recently received an email that an Australian supplier is selling green aeroplane at around $18 per doz...PM me if you are interested...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Price is $18, or even $14? How about quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheass View Post
    i've recently received an email that an Australian supplier is selling green aeroplane at around $18 per doz...PM me if you are interested...
    Aeroplane green label shuttlecocks are very popular in Sydney. But there are some fake, Chinese domestic use quality and very old stock in the market. Their prices are very cheap, but they are not lasting.

One big badminton club in Castle Hill, Sydney purchased 500 dozens of Aeroplane green label via a guy called Ken. Those shuttlecocks are very brittle and slow. They used about 6 7 shuttles per game. Even they steam each shuttle, they still need 3 4 shuttle for a game. The worst thing is the shuttle is very slow and the players need to exercise excessive power to hit it. This would harm your arm, wrist, shoulder or back. I have to stop playing there. One committee told me the price of shuttle is only A$14 per dozen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jckuo View Post
    Aeroplane green label shuttlecocks are very popular in Sydney. But there are some fake, Chinese domestic use quality and very old stock in the market. Their prices are very cheap, but they are not lasting.

One big badminton club in Castle Hill, Sydney purchased 500 dozens of Aeroplane green label via a guy called Ken. Those shuttlecocks are very brittle and slow. They used about 6 7 shuttles per game. Even they steam each shuttle, they still need 3 4 shuttle for a game. The worst thing is the shuttle is very slow and the players need to exercise excessive power to hit it. This would harm your arm, wrist, shoulder or back. I have to stop playing there. One committee told me the price of shuttle is only A$14 per dozen.
    I agree that it is difficult to know whether you are getting the real deal. I think if you try small quantities over a period of time, eventually you can build up the trust! Anyway i know that one of the club associated with SBA has purchased from them and its performance is that of green label aeroplane shuttlecocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rsl Classic

Hi,

I like to know who is selling for $23 and where is the location..

Thanks..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jckuo View Post
    I heard its AS-50 yonex shuttles have been stored for many years. They have become very brittle and the colour has been a little bit yellow.

The quality of any shuttlecocks would become worse and worse if they have been stored longer and longer because they would become very dry, lighter and thus brittle.
    ive played with AS-50, trust me after you play with them you start to complain about all other shuttles wouldn't mind trying out F90 if anyone knows were to get them other then shuttle house..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The price of Aeroplane Green has been dropped to A$18 this year in Australia. i think it is good, mainly due to our strong $A currency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far using RSL Tourney 1 and Ashaway Black. Looking to try Victor Green or Aeroplane Green. Any feedback much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always believe Aeroplane shuttlecocks are value for money especially in terms of quality, durability and consistency. The ratil price was dropped due to our strong currency. Now is the best time to try it. Yonex is good but expensive.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast